View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Mode25 didn't know you had it in ya! Sometimes enough is enough right?

BB_T the exit is to your right, you're not exactly welcome round these parts....3rd strike and you'll be out.....cheers
    Ironically, nothing he posted here bothered me... it's the Yahoo stuff that ticked me off! (showed his true colours, I guess)
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-01-13 09:58 PM
    Time for this AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    Bugmapper and Superfly_FR like this.
    06-01-13 10:04 PM
    Update; this comes from the OP of the Canadian DND thread. Ita a transcript of an unclassified broadcast report. Regarding their implementation of BB10. It looks to include more ministry outside of DND! Trade, Treasury, Foreign Affairs
    SSC Shared Service's Canada being behind this and the cost benifits of a single provider, is a strong indication BB10 is going across all government organizations in Canada!
    Still not a DOD sizes deal. But this has Massive potential to the bottom line and carries weight in the security relm!

[QUOTE=metz9444;8564011]Shared Services Canada ? NCR Notification Report

BlackBerry 10 Smartphones ? 23 May 2013

Details:

As follow up to our communiqu to you on February 1, 2013, we would like to provide you with an update on BlackBerry 10 implementation for the Government of Canada

Shared Services Canada (SSC) is responsible for government-wide support for BlackBerry devices that are acquired under the Government Cellular Services contract. BlackBerry 10 is the new product line from BlackBerry, formerly Research In Motion. This includes two new smartphones, the Z10 and the Q10, and the new BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) 10 enterprise management system. For SSC and its partner organizations, BlackBerry smartphone management is integrated with the Email Transformation Initiative (ETI).

On April 26, 2013, SSC?s implementation strategy on BlackBerry 10 smartphones and related guidelines for departments and agencies were presented to the Public Service Management Advisory Committee (PSMAC). In accordance with that strategy, SSC will build an interim enterprise BES 10 environment to manage all SSC and partner organizations? BlackBerry 10 smartphones.

BlackBerry 10 availability to SSC and its partner organizations is anticipated for this fall, following completion of the BES 10 environment and successful completion of a joint Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat?SSC pilot. SSC will also test internationally for low bandwidth connections through the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade. SSC will continue to maintain the BES 5 server to support legacy BlackBerry devices while ETI will support both the BES 5 and BES 10 environments.

We thank you for your patience and will continue to send you updates on progress as they become available.
    06-01-13 10:33 PM
    There is no policy requiring the government to purchase a specific mobile device, but the BlackBerry?s relatively secure network and long-time use on Parliament Hill makes it difficult for politicians and officials to let their devices out of sight. According to figures obtained by Postmedia News, in a one-year span the number of government-issued BlackBerrys increased by 14.5 per cent, to almost 90,000 in August 2012 from the 78,000 in September 2011.
    The above pertains to the Federal Government. The DND may very well be additional.
    06-01-13 10:41 PM
    Well looks like the trend may have reversed in the US for bbry according to this article. Enter Q 10.....

Windows Phone makes slight gain in market share, climbs to 1.21% as of May 2013 | WinBeta
    06-01-13 11:07 PM
    Y'all still have the confidence you had a month ago?
    Yep
    Randeman likes this.
    06-01-13 11:08 PM
    Ack . . . . my vacation pic has vanished.
    matthewriedle likes this.
    06-02-13 06:24 AM
    So I wasn't just imagining it, some posts were deleted?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and matthewriedle like this.
    06-02-13 06:25 AM
    I thought it was cute, I have been involved in trapping bears, now I am a BBear
    06-02-13 06:43 AM
    So I wasn't just imagining it, some posts were deleted?

Posted via CB10
    Seems somebody didn't like them.

Report, report, report!!! Geez, where is the yard foreman?
    06-02-13 06:46 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000105.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 06:55 AM
    What are we looking at and where? Thanks.
    06-02-13 06:59 AM
    Well looks like the trend may have reversed in the US for bbry according to this article. Enter Q 10.....

Windows Phone makes slight gain in market share, climbs to 1.21% as of May 2013 | WinBeta

Strange why they have Windows Phone in the headline. BlackBerry seems to have made substantially larger gains.
    06-02-13 07:14 AM
    More posts have been removed.
    [warn]
    On Topic please!
    Discuss the products and services, NOT the other members.

Members need to be reminded - attacking, trolling, and taunting other members are all unacceptable forum conduct. In extreme cases it may be considered as harassment and could trigger an immediate ban without further warnings. Do not be under any illusions, the forum expects everyone to maintain a civil debate.

Please be aware that attempts to provoke other members into doing something which attracts a ban will also risk attracting the same ban period for the provoker. Same fight, same sanction.[/warn]
    pkcable likes this.
    06-02-13 08:04 AM
    Can't understand why so many posts are being deleted!
    06-02-13 08:05 AM
    Can't understand why so many posts are being deleted!
    I see now.
    06-02-13 08:07 AM
    More posts have been removed.
    [warn]
    On Topic please!
    Discuss the products and services, NOT the other members.

Members need to be reminded - attacking, trolling, and taunting other members are all unacceptable forum conduct. In extreme cases it may be considered as harassment and could trigger an immediate ban without further warnings. Do not be under any illusions, the forum expects everyone to maintain a civil debate.

Please be aware that attempts to provoke other members into doing something which attracts a ban will also risk attracting the same ban period for the provoker. Same fight, same sanction.[/warn]
    I woke up to this. What did you guys do over night??? Wow. LoL

Posted via CB10
    q649 likes this.
    06-02-13 08:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    I had a dream that we went bear hunting. I had a dream that one day we will live in peace without fear of bears interrupting. And I had a dream we will have the freedom to express ourselves. Then I woke up, it was just a dream!
    J/K and sorry if anyone is offended.
    bungaboy, take99 and CDM76 like this.
    06-02-13 08:37 AM
    ^^^ Ah,hahaha! ^^^
    06-02-13 08:41 AM
    I had a dream that we went bear hunting. I had a dream that one day we will live in peace without fear of bears interrupting. And I had a dream we will have the freedom to express ourselves. Then I woke up, it was just a dream!
    J/K and sorry if anyone is offended.
    I believe the moderator is strongly suggesting we take this thread over to www. outinganalysts.com and control who can ruin our day on that site. Maybe it is time to setup a website that, we, the members control? This thread has been great but I don't appreciate seeing our names slandered all over Yahoo everyday by BB_T.

At the same time, I understand that the topic at hand is BlackBerry and our "support for the stock". Can you support the stock and hate it too?
    06-02-13 08:48 AM
    I believe the moderator is strongly suggesting we take this thread over to www. outinganalysts.com and control who can ruin our day on that site. Maybe it is time to setup a website that, we, the members control? This thread has been great but I don't appreciate seeing our names slandered all over Yahoo everyday by BB_T.

At the same time, I understand that the topic at hand is BlackBerry and our "support for the stock". Can you support the stock and hate it too?
    Huh, what is this slanderous comment all about re BB_T? Report, report, report!!! Where is the forum sheriff now to remove another post? He was just here laying down the law of the land in this town. H'mm, time for the sheriff to deputize me? BB is a great stock to trade for profits. I love trading it based upon support levels too
    06-02-13 09:09 AM
    I think we are going to have a good week for the SP this week. All based on the feelings I have which are based on the summation of the news. We'll see!
    bungaboy and kfh227 like this.
    06-02-13 09:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    Nothing really. Posted some actual quotes from Yahoo Finance and some harmless pictures.
    matthewriedle likes this.
    06-02-13 09:36 AM

I have to agree. A very sad day when the trolling requires the sincere dedicated supporters move to another site. I guess loyalty and honesty don't mean much anymore.
    06-02-13 09:39 AM
    I think we are going to have a good week for the SP this week. All based on the feelings I have which are based on the summation of the news. We'll see!
    Yep, me too
    06-02-13 09:39 AM
113,256 ... 11511152115311541155 ...