View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    05-31-13 06:01 PM
    Wow...quite the day. Glad we have OPEX out of the way...in my humble opinion that was the only reason and it was not a coincidence that that cork sucker Faucette just happened to release his brilliant mind thrust in the afternoon...I'll assure you the phones were a ringing before it was made public too.

Anyway...I'm with you CJ...revenge is best served on a financial stick placed deep up the others azz.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 06:03 PM
    You have to admit, it seems really odd that the SEC wouldn't investigate this kind of blatantly obvious SP manipulation. Is there just so much of it underway with so many stocks and commodities that they just go after the low hanging fruit and not stress too much?
    05-31-13 06:06 PM
    Wow...quite the day. Glad we have OPEX out of the way...in my humble opinion that was the only reason and it was not a coincidence that that cork sucker Faucette just happened to release his brilliant mind thrust in the afternoon...I'll assure you the phones were a ringing before it was made public too.

Anyway...I'm with you CJ...revenge is best served on a financial stick placed deep up the others azz.

Posted via CB10
    My revenge will be "Yes, Mr. Short. You may buy my bbry shares back for $100 per share."
    05-31-13 06:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ahhh, Lord of the Flies...kinda sorta.
    05-31-13 06:09 PM
    5:42 PM While Digitimes reports of a pickup in BB10-related (BBRY -3.3%) component orders, Pac Crest's James Faucette claims Asian supply chain checks indicate BB10 phone production "remains well in excess of current sell-through demand." Faucette, who aired similar comments a month ago, thinks combined sell-through for the Q10/Z10 are "well below" 500K/month, while production has remained in the 1.5M-2M/month range, though a June slowdown is expected. He thinks there's potential for a write-down similar to the $752M charge taken on BB7/PlayBook inventory last year. Read comments

BBRY price at time of publication: $13.95. Check BBRY price now
    Faux-cette is back at work.shat.
    Or time to buy some more on Monday... more likely.

Edit sry multiple posted already. Late here.
    Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 06:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    Wanna take bets that they were BBMing? haha.
    peter9477 and bungaboy like this.
    05-31-13 06:14 PM
    Lol. ..would be the ultimate irony.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-31-13 06:16 PM
    I think that the short dog shenanigans could get a lot worst before the ER. They want people to sell and there will come a point that they will get VERY desperate.

Does anyone know if TSLA was manipulated as badly?
    05-31-13 06:16 PM
    I think that the short dog shenanigans could get a lot worst before the ER. They want people to sell and there will come a point that they will get VERY desperate.

Does anyone know if TSLA was manipulated as badly?
    I didn't follow TSLA but by looking at the chart, there aren't any major fluctuations really. It seemed pretty steady with minimal gains and losses day over day up until the ER. Nothing like we've been experiencing.
    05-31-13 06:23 PM
    Faux-cette is back at work.shat.
    Or time to buy some more on Monday... more likely.

Edit sry multiple posted already. Late here.
    Posted via CB10
    I think the inventory buildup is likely due to bbry getting ready for their USA launch. Thus, the reason for production being in excess of sell through. Actually, isn't this a normal phenomenon unless your production facilities are just-in-time?
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-31-13 06:26 PM
    I say that they were PIN messages...lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-31-13 06:29 PM
    When I read this in actually laughed. I mean, normally such blatant patheticness elicits sympathy from me but when it's so blatant and you can tell HE is not even buying what he is writing, well I think it is funny in a HAAA HAAAA Nelson kind of way. Shafts pulled out all the stops today. Enjoy the ride back up and beyond people. Have fun!
    05-31-13 06:30 PM
    I think the inventory buildup is likely due to bbry getting ready for their USA launch.
    According to his numbers, BB has only sold 1.5 million BB10 phones this quarter yet has been making 7.5-10 million phones so far (if we assume production started in December). I say there is no inventory build up and Faucette is full of **** and will hide behind the 4 calls he made for channel checks.
    05-31-13 06:32 PM
    He's setting himself up for the ER. When the margins are high again, he will say 'I told you they would be and why' When shipments are 10 mill total units, he will say 'yes but this was channel stuffing like I told you last month, sell through is low'. It's really quite predictable, rinse repeat and we longs get screwed. The good news is it just can't go on forever, eventually the washing machine will break down.
    Agreed but how does he square the hole of low sell through and increased earnings and margins? Lol
    take99 and bungaboy like this.
    05-31-13 06:35 PM
    I think the inventory buildup is likely due to bbry getting ready for their USA launch. Thus, the reason for production being in excess of sell through. Actually, isn't this a normal phenomenon unless your production facilities are just-in-time?
    No. Just.No.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 06:42 PM
    Is Tech Trader Daily and author Tiernan Ray not just as guilty as Faucette?
    Why in the h.ll would they even report what that twit Faucette had to say,
    they know full well it's total BS..
    05-31-13 06:44 PM
    Is Tech Trader Daily and author Tiernan Ray not just as guilty as Faucette?
    Why in the h.ll would they even report what that twit Faucette had to say,
    they know full well it's total BS..
    simple... it gets multiple page hits.
    bungaboy and La Emperor like this.
    05-31-13 06:46 PM
    Nite guys. See you later

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 06:48 PM
    Nite guys. See you later

Posted via CB10
    Nite, Agent Double 0h- behave!
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-31-13 07:06 PM
    Nah they give equal time to misek or whoever
    05-31-13 07:15 PM
    The RSI (10) is currently 35.16 on a close of $13.95. This is as low as our April 18th raid that landed us at a $13.50 close with an RSI of 35.43, and just a little higher than the March 5th raid that saw us close at $12.58 with an RSI of 34.82.

Hopefully this is the bottom of the May bear raid. If so, we may see a rally of almost a dollar on Monday.

Fingers are crossed.
    05-31-13 07:34 PM
    Thought I would take another shot at the chart this time around. We were dropped hard, on moderate volume, with no sign of buying support here. To be sure, it was the end of May and a weekend with the DOW plunging 208 pts late in the day. So here is our typical chart:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-june-1-2013-chart.jpg

The Bollinger Bands rule the movement of the stock over time. When you try to close outside the BB's, you get hauled back inside them again and FAST. If we look at the reaction lows in the stock, dating back to February (see first circle on the left), we notice the stock dropped to the support line (blue line) or the maximum reaction low because it was trading well inside the BB's. The middle circle shows us that the next reaction low occurred when the stock tried unsuccessfully to drop outside the BB's and was quickly returned back inside the bands. The reaction low was short-lived when that occurred. The reaction low that occurred today is one where we tried to reach the logical blue support line, to complete another sell-off, but couldn't get there, because the BB's occur higher in price than the support line does. This tells you that the Bollinger Bands are very powerful and will stop a stock from falling when the price approaches either band. This is important because the band was set at $ 13.83/shr and guess what the low of the day was for the stock? It was $ 13.83/shr!! And so we can forecast that the stock needs 2 more days of mildly negative trading in order for the BB's to drop about $ .09/day and reach the blue support line. Or, ... I would guess that in order for the stock to bottom out ( touch the blue line) and rally in a meaningful way, it must push through the BB's on Monday and touch that blue line before reversing and starting the next major leg up here. The blue line crosses at about $ 13.65/shr so there could be some more minor downside before we complete this retreat. This would make the RSI more bullish and set us up for a major rally here. The stock has been following the BB's perfectly suggesting that it will take 2 - 3 more days to complete this sell-off.

This chart (see below) shows us the weekly high/low/close for the past 1 1/2 years. It is plain to see that we are indeed in a pennant formation that is yet to resolve itself. Some of us can't agree on the placement of the upper line but that doesn't really matter in the scheme of things as the stock will become very bullish when we breakout of what-ever that line looks like. What matters is that the bottom blue line is perfect, it tells us that a bottom is very near, and it supports my theory that we have 2 - 3 days to kill before the bounce begins.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-june-1a-2013-chart.jpg

The final chart is a bit different:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-june-1b-2013-chart.jpg

This one is a close-up of the latest 3-months trade. It clearly show us that the downside is about $ 13.65/shr which is a little higher than the less accurate longer term charts before it. With this chart we see that we only need two more trading days to fulfill the downside target and commence the rally. So that's $ 13.83/shr - $ .18/shr = $ 13.65/shr as our target this time around. I did the math so you wouldn't have to count back 22 days and do some averaging. LOL

If you count the waves, you will see there are four of them, the fifth one is the final wave that forces the stock out of the pennant formation. I think if you look carefully, you can see the long uptrends, downtrends and the remaining gap to the upside to complete this trade. In conclusion, we are now following the extreme or reactionary lows of the chart, we need to wait for the Bollinger Bands to drop low enough so that we can complete the rest of this sell-off. If we drop hard enough, so that we fall below the lower BB itself, which will be around $ 13.74/shr on Monday, we could touch the blue line and set off a major rally here. We might need one more day (Tuesday) to get there under normal means. So watch this last chart for any signs that we are going to complete the extreme sell-off and look for a bounce when the stock touches the blue line. Wow, that's a lot to take in, I need a rum and coke!!
    05-31-13 07:34 PM
    I'm speechless with this guy to the point i wanna drive down the I 5 and have a little chat with the boy. Anyone from van up for a road trip lol?
    Grab a video camera. Find him and ambush him. Post result to SA. If that fails I can post it to gurufocus.com

Posted via CB10
    take99 likes this.
    05-31-13 07:44 PM
    Thought I would take another shot at the chart this time around. We were dropped hard, on moderate volume, with no sign of buying support here. To be sure, it was the end of May and a weekend with the DOW plunging 208 pts late in the day. So here is our typical chart:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RIM June 1  2013 Chart.jpg 
Views:	802 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	167172

The Bollinger Bands rule the movement of the stock over time. When you try to close outside the BB's, you get hauled back inside them again and FAST. If we look at the reaction lows in the stock, dating back to February (see first circle on the left), we notice the stock dropped to the support line (blue line) or the maximum reaction low because it was trading well inside the BB's. The middle circle shows us that the next reaction low occurred when the stock tried unsuccessfully to drop outside the BB's and was quickly returned back inside the bands. The reaction low was short-lived when that occurred. The reaction low that occurred today is one where we tried to reach the logical blue support line, to complete another sell-off, but couldn't get there, because the BB's occur higher in price than the support line does. This tells you that the Bollinger Bands are very powerful and will stop a stock from falling when the price approaches either band. This is important because the band was set at $ 13.83/shr and guess what the low of the day was for the stock? It was $ 13.83/shr!! And so we can forecast that the stock needs 2 more days of mildly negative trading in order for the BB's to drop about $ .09/day and reach the blue support line. Or, ... I would guess that in order for the stock to bottom out ( touch the blue line) and rally in a meaningful way, it must push through the BB's on Monday and touch that blue line before reversing and starting the next major leg up here. The blue line crosses at about $ 13.65/shr so there could be some more minor downside before we complete this retreat. This would make the RSI more bullish and set us up for a major rally here. The stock has been following the BB's perfectly suggesting that it will take 2 - 3 more days to complete this sell-off.

This chart (see below) shows us the weekly high/low/close for the past 1 1/2 years. It is plain to see that we are indeed in a pennant formation that is yet to resolve itself. Some of us can't agree on the placement of the upper line but that doesn't really matter in the scheme of things as the stock will become very bullish when we breakout of what-ever that line looks like. What matters is that the bottom blue line is perfect, it tells us that a bottom is very near, and it supports my theory that we have 2 - 3 days to kill before the bounce begins.

Name:	RIM June 1a  2013 Chart.jpg 
Views:	797 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	167179

The final chart is a bit different:

Name:	RIM June 1b  2013 Chart.jpg 
Views:	800 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	167175

This one is a close-up of the latest 3-months trade. It clearly show us that the downside is about $ 13.65/shr which is a little higher than the less accurate longer term charts before it. With this chart we see that we only need two more trading days to fulfill the downside target and commence the rally. So that's $ 13.83/shr - $ .18/shr = $ 13.65/shr as our target this time around. I did the math so you wouldn't have to count back 22 days and do some averaging. LOL

If you count the waves, you will see there are four of them, the fifth one is the final wave that forces the stock out of the pennant formation. I think if you look carefully, you can see the long uptrends, downtrends and the remaining gap to the upside to complete this trade. In conclusion, we are now following the extreme or reactionary lows of the chart, we need to wait for the Bollinger Bands to drop low enough so that we can complete the rest of this sell-off. If we drop hard enough, so that we fall below the lower BB itself, which will be around $ 13.74/shr on Monday, we could touch the blue line and set off a major rally here. We might need one more day (Tuesday) to get there under normal means. So watch this last chart for any signs that we are going to complete the extreme sell-off and look for a bounce when the stock touches the blue line. Wow, that's a lot to take in, I need a rum and coke!!
    Thanks M+8!

It looks like we're setting up for a great week!!

Have a great weekend.
    05-31-13 07:44 PM
113,256 ... 11471148114911501151 ...