View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I know that guy .............. he has an amazing gun collection.
    Ok... that might change a few peoples plans.
    05-31-13 03:07 PM
    James is that you?

Unforunately I would agree based on checks at my local Walmarts - where it appears the same number of boxes are sitting behind the glass shelf week after week. Not that many people buy smartphones from Walmart, though, but still I am worried about that.
    05-31-13 03:08 PM
    That scare me a little... lol.
    why should that scare you? I am genuinely curious.
    05-31-13 03:09 PM
    just warning any potential troll wanna b's I am not in the best mood lol......
    05-31-13 03:12 PM
    My God, that's him.

Attachment 167137
    Spot the difference.

Lehomer and Scott Lefebvre like this.
    05-31-13 03:14 PM
    Elsewhere today:

A boon for BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY)?

According to headlines out Friday, Foxconn International Holdings Ltd., which is a contract manufacturer for Nokia Corp (NYSE: NOK) and BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY), said it would be reporting a profit for the first-half of 2013.

In a Hong Kong Stock Exchange filing Thursday, Foxconn International said results for the first six-months this year will be better than the net loss of $224.1 million in the same period last year.

Good news out of Foxconn International is a plus for the likes of BlackBerry, which was speculated earlier today to be ramping component orders. Sentiment, which was absent with the debut of its Z10 touch-only smartphone, is back again as sales of its QWERTY keyboard-equipped Q10 model are said to be strong, according to the latest analyst reports.
    StreetInsider.com - BlackBerry (BBRY) Manufacturer Will Have 'Profitable' First-Half of 2013 (NOK)
    05-31-13 03:14 PM
    My God, that's him.

Attachment 167137
    He looks like a younger version of that old preacher in one of the Poltergeist movies...lol
    05-31-13 03:19 PM
    James is that you?
    Sleeper cell signal sent?
    05-31-13 03:22 PM
    I know that guy .............. he has an amazing gun collection.
    If he keeps the BS up he's certainly going to need them!!!
    05-31-13 03:25 PM
    I been checking stat counter regularly. I found that those numbers are not very accurate and the fluctuate depending on how many web pages with stat counter installed were visited. plus there are softwares out there which could easily manipulate page visits, which i see may be happening in the case of some known usual suspects company. but all in all it is very encouraging to see blackberry growing. no doubts.
    05-31-13 03:30 PM
    Really decent day for scooping up some shares, my portfolio is inching over 50% with BB.TO and BBRY

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-31-13 03:33 PM
    My God, that's him.

Attachment 167137
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-poltergeist.jpg  
    05-31-13 03:35 PM
    05-31-13 03:36 PM
    Darn, rough day. I'm in the red now on my average cost of shares. Not too concerned long term though. I still think QNX is a win and the Q10 is going to be hot. I'm in New York and work in midtown. I see blackberries all the time, often folks "two phoning" with an iPhone. But plenty of BBs all over the place. I think those folks are getting a Q10 or the next generation eventually.
    The cellphone market is too large for there not to be room for multiple players. BBRY seems like its got a great niche with the keyboard. And great ability to compete with QNX.
    05-31-13 03:50 PM
    That walmart story guy, I think someone else posted the exact same thing a week or two ago but wasn't it a different handle?
    05-31-13 03:52 PM
    I hope that somebody spends the weekend preparing an article discrediting the crud that was floated today.
    Scott Lefebvre and bungaboy like this.
    05-31-13 03:52 PM
    why should that scare you? I am genuinely curious.
    Lead poisoning maybe?
    05-31-13 03:53 PM
    If you want to make a meme, here is a good start:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg

Let's see:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture2.jpg
    05-31-13 03:55 PM
    That walmart story guy, I think someone else posted the exact same thing a week or two ago but wasn't it a different handle?
    I read the same thing but couldn't tell you if it was a different handle. Either way, to say that a retail location has the same stock week after week based on seeing the same number of boxes in the display is, well, far from accurate. Based on that logic, Heinze must be going out of business too as I always, week after week, see the same number of ketchup bottles on the shelf.
    05-31-13 03:56 PM
    My God, that's him.

Attachment 167137
    Looks kinda familiar, sorta.

05-31-13 03:58 PM
    Darn, rough day. I'm in the red now on my average cost of shares. Not too concerned long term though. I still think QNX is a win and the Q10 is going to be hot. I'm in New York and work in midtown. I see blackberries all the time, often folks "two phoning" with an iPhone. But plenty of BBs all over the place. I think those folks are getting a Q10 or the next generation eventually.
    The cellphone market is too large for there not to be room for multiple players. BBRY seems like its got a great niche with the keyboard. And great ability to compete with QNX.
    This is just the beginning of the turn around Story, your right! Qnx, BB10 sales 6 devices this year,
    Bes 10, the future is very bright. There is plenty of money to go around for a third market niche player
    like BB.
    05-31-13 03:59 PM
    I read the same thing but couldn't tell you if it was a different handle. Either way, to say that a retail location has the same stock week after week based on seeing the same number of boxes in the display is, well, far from accurate. Based on that logic, Heinze must be going out of business too as I always, week after week, see the same number of ketchup bottles on the shelf.

How is it that liquor stores and beer stores stay in business? Their shelves are always full, no matter what day I go in there.

05-31-13 03:59 PM
    Yes, absolutely!
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-31-13 04:00 PM
    LOL! Now that's funny right there, I don't care who ya are....

05-31-13 04:00 PM
    How is it that liquor stores and beer stores stay in business? Their shelves are always full, no matter what day I go in there.

Except for the vintages section... that place must be making a killing.. hahaha
    bungaboy and Scott Lefebvre like this.
    05-31-13 04:01 PM
113,256 ... 11451146114711481149 ...