View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Lets all crack a beer and celebrate being together and reaching for the same goal.
    Hippy

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 03:13 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-untitled.jpg

Here is my breakdown of this triangle that BBRY is in. I have highlighted the volume numbers where the price point hits support or resistance. With a Symmetrical Triangle, the price can break either way, but volume holds the key to determine which trend is stronger.

According to this picture, the buyers generate more volume than the sellers. I believe that BBRY will break out of this triangle to the upside
    05-30-13 03:20 PM
    Request: could you please say which market you are referencing. I am the TMX, but reading some of the numbers being posted I'm assuming nasdaq. It would be nice to know for sure.

Thanks,
    Tim

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 on Rogers
    05-30-13 03:21 PM
    Request: could you please say which market you are referencing. I am the TMX, but reading some of the numbers being posted I'm assuming nasdaq. It would be nice to know for sure.

Thanks,
    Tim

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 on Rogers
    We typically talk with Nasdaq numbers as it's the one that we can all get real time. TSX has a 15 minute delay unless you're logged into your account and can get real time quotes.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-30-13 03:24 PM
    I just bought 100,000 shares at 14.46 and sold at 14.48 and then shorted 100,000 shares at 14.48 and covered at 14.46 for a quick 4 grand. This is way too easy.
    I did much better than you in terms of % gain. Bought at 14.19 in the morning and sold at 14.541.
    Problem is that I don't have $ billion in my acount, otherwise I would have bought and sold with 70 million shares and made $24.5 million in a day.
    Wish I had $3 billions then I would buy 35% of the outstanding shares at the current price.
    05-30-13 03:40 PM
    Come on guys. Take a brake and go smell the roses. We don't have anything until the ER so let it do what it's going to do in the mean time. If it's too boring, let's go to another stock and get it going. Lol you guys are awesome.
    CDM76 likes this.
    05-30-13 03:41 PM
    I did much better than you in terms of % gain. Bought at 14.19 in the morning and sold at 14.541.
    Problem is that I don't have $ billion in my acount, otherwise I would have bought and sold with 70 million shares and made $24.5 million in a day.
    Wish I had $3 billions then I would buy 35% of the outstanding shares at the current price.
    In reality, I lost on my two day plays today. Terrible.
    05-30-13 03:45 PM
    Come on guys. Take a brake and go smell the roses. We don't have anything until the ER so let it do what it's going to do in the mean time. If it's too boring, let's go to another stock and get it going. Lol you guys are awesome.
    Possible news before ER:
    US launch next week
    DOD announcement
    China Mobile launch
    Major investor increases stake at discounted SP
    ANY PR from BBRY
    Firm date on BBM cross platform
    ???

Ple to of room for raised estimates preER

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and plane6065 like this.
    05-30-13 03:46 PM
    This isn't boring to me. I'll liken it to watching UFC. When it's a standup fight, it looks to be more exciting, but when it goes to the ground, some find it boring. What they don't realize is the technique and little nuances that go into the ground battle. It's really quite technical as each fighter jostles for position. Taking it back to the stock, I'm learning tons while this manoeuvers in the way it has. It can't always stay a volatile fight with each side taking wild swings.
    lcjr, spike12, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    05-30-13 03:51 PM
    After talking with family that is also investing in Germany, it is very clear that what we have on this forum is a gold mine. Trust me, this doesn't happen just everywhere. Like Morgan said earlier, what we have is special and the friendships we make on line is very powerful. We stand together and hold each other up with the SP from today and tomorrow. Hold strong and take no prisoners.
    05-30-13 03:56 PM
    We are truly lucky to have Morgan on this board sharing his insight. He said that today would be as if yesterday never happened; and it does appear to be correct 100%. I am really glad that this stock did not go down below $14.06, and linger further. I hope that this is the bottom. The big buy in the morning helps it to bounce nicely to start an upward curve in the stoch. rsi on the daily chart.

Considering that we reached bottom today, and bounced, then the stock should go up to $15.80 - $15.90 range. Maybe by next Thursday? The main pennant has gone so narrow, I think, we have 2 or 3 bounces by the time we reach June 28. I think, we'll reach $15.80 - $15.90 before June 28. The question for some of us would be, whether to stick around until this breaks out of the pennant (if it does) or just sell at the top of the pennant, and buy back in at the bottom of the pennant again. Not to mention, June 28 is a Friday. Would panic sell happen? Or will the market movers push this stock to whatever the next astronomical high is?

Perhaps Morgan could enlighten us on this. This would be the gravy, and we would probably not be concerned about the stock going back into the $14 - $16 range anymore, and sit back to see the stock make money for months to come. ER has to be really good.
    05-30-13 04:02 PM
    I just think the knowledge in this thread alone makes most if not all analysts seem pretty dammed dumb.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 04:04 PM
    [QUOTE=cjcampbell;8571713]This isn't boring to me. I'll liken it to watching UFC. When it's a standup fight, it looks to be more exciting, but when it goes to the ground, some find it boring. What they don't realize is the technique and little nuances that go into the ground battle. It's really quite technical as each fighter jostles for position. Taking it back to the stock, I'm learning tons while this manoeuvers in the way it has. It can't always stay a volatile fight with each side taking wild swings.[/QUOT

CJ, you are an amazing man. At first you give off a very powerful analyst attitude but then you let your hair down and become mortal. I really appreciate your attitude towards novice like myself.
    05-30-13 04:14 PM
    [QUOTE=lcjr;8571801]
    This isn't boring to me. I'll liken it to watching UFC. When it's a standup fight, it looks to be more exciting, but when it goes to the ground, some find it boring. What they don't realize is the technique and little nuances that go into the ground battle. It's really quite technical as each fighter jostles for position. Taking it back to the stock, I'm learning tons while this manoeuvers in the way it has. It can't always stay a volatile fight with each side taking wild swings.[/QUOT

CJ, you are an amazing man. At first you give off a very powerful analyst attitude but then you let your hair down become mortal. I really appreciate your attitude towards novice like myself.
    hahaha...... Thanks lc but I'm more of a novice than you. I've been in since December. This is my first, and only, stock I've tried my hand at. I just love being part of this group and learning as I go. I can't believe it took me this long to jump in to the market as it really is a fascinating beast.
    05-30-13 04:19 PM
    Love this thread, it's honestly the first thread I check in the morning and every time I open CB.

Been long, and added, and this thread with its one stop shopping of info helps make decision on when to buy and sell easy.

Good group of folks in here!

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    05-30-13 04:22 PM
    I just bought 100,000 shares at 14.46 and sold at 14.48 and then shorted 100,000 shares at 14.48 and covered at 14.46 for a quick 4 grand. This is way too easy.
    I thought there was a 7-10% premium to short the stock am I missing something here?
    05-30-13 04:26 PM
    [QUOTE=cjcampbell;8571818]

hahaha...... Thanks lc but I'm more of a novice than you. I've been in since December. This is my first, and only, stock I've tried my hand at. I just love being part of this group and learning as I go. I can't believe it took me this long to jump in to the market as it really is a fascinating beast.
    No, that's not true. You have learned the many analytical must haves as we went along and the others are now looking to you. I have been studying my college work and have to catch up.
    05-30-13 04:29 PM
    I thought there was a 7-10% premium to short the stock am I missing something here?
    I've read this but not verified.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 04:33 PM
    Nah, too disappointed. I think this means something else. Maybe just me but we'll see.
    Great, I am depending on you to keep my "spirits" up!
    cjcampbell, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-30-13 04:34 PM
    He was just playin
    05-30-13 04:35 PM
    [QUOTE=lcjr;8571862]

No, that's not true. You have learned the many analytical must haves as we went along and the others are now looking to you. I have been studying my college work and have to catch up.
    Well thank you kind sir but I know I've only scratched the surface as to what is still yet to be learned. It's nice to have 2 screens... one stays on here and the stock price, the other is for work. Gives me ample time and ease to do both
    lcjr likes this.
    05-30-13 04:36 PM
    Oh great, now that the SP is rebounding everybody here is getting all sentimental. Lol.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    05-30-13 04:38 PM
    Love this thread, it's honestly the first thread I check in the morning and every time I open CB.

Been long, and added, and this thread with its one stop shopping of info helps make decision on when to buy and sell easy.

Good group of folks in here!

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    It is a great thread.

Sometimes I think we have all been here so long we do not appreciate it for what it is. We all may not agree but I feel like we all have made friends here. It is one of many forums I visit each day and have to say it is never missed.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-30-13 04:41 PM
    [QUOTE=cjcampbell;8571899]

Well thank you kind sir. It's nice to have 2 screens... one stays on here and the stock price, the other is for work. Gives me ample time and ease to do both
    I would consider us good friends then. CJ, you are always welcome in my house should you want a vacation
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-30-13 04:43 PM
    It is a great thread.

Sometimes I think we have all been here so long we do not appreciate it for what it is. We all may not agree but I feel like we all have made friends here. It is one of many forums I visit each day and have to say it is never missed.
    There are more than a few here on this thread that are welcome to my house. Greg and a few others know they can come swim in my pool.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-30-13 04:46 PM
113,256 ... 11331134113511361137 ...