View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    don't like how they mention Fixmo as an example right in the iOS STIG

Note that the MDM, MAM, MDIS, and MEM servers may be included in one application server
    product, installed as separate server products from the same vendor, or installed as separate
    server products from multiple vendors. In addition, server agents or clients may be separate
    mobile device applications or included in one agent. Selection of one vendor’s server may force
    the selection of additional servers from the same vendor. For example, the use of the
    commercial vendor product Fixmo
    device integrity scanning server (Fixmo Sentinel) forces the
    use of the Fixmo MDM server (also, Fixmo Sentinel) due to the design of the server. In
    addition, the use of one vendor’s server may be preferred due to ease of use, setup, or other
    important metrics. As long as a vendor’s server meets all of the requirements in the STIG
    benchmark for that server (e.g., MDM Server STIG), it can be used. It is the responsibility of the
    DoD Command or site to demonstrate that a specific product meets the STIG requirements to
    their DAA and document-required configuration settings for that server.
    This STIG is vendor independent to the maximum extent possible. The check procedures for
    each STIG requirement statement may provide examples of how to verify the requirement has
    been met for a specific product for clarity purposes.
    I am really not worried about the DoD contract. BBRY has a lot more going for it and this is simply a nice to have, not a need to have.
    05-29-13 06:36 PM
    05-29-13 06:42 PM
    I am really not worried about the DoD contract. BBRY has a lot more going for it and this is simply a nice to have, not a need to have.
    That makes one of us lol
    morganplus8 and m0de25 like this.
    05-29-13 06:48 PM
    That makes one of us lol
    Lol...I'm serious too.
    05-29-13 06:53 PM
    Yes but for now the stock goes to where it should be, at $45, and in 3-5 years it goes to say $150 or $200.

It's probably still fresh in his mind what Wall Street tried to do to Fairfax. It's his do over :-). When Thor says he has had big news its been nothing to jump out your seat at. It's been ok stuff but not mind blowing. I'm on to his game now....get the OS into the field, streamline cost, be silent while you work. He knows what the share price is. He cares. He is compensated with a truck load of shares. It's in his interest to build his wealth too. His bonus probably is tied to share price performance.

DOD, Partnership deals with the high end car makers, BBM plans in more detail, update on release of low end handset, Leveno partnership (not buy out), over 12 mil units sold, release of playbook update as well as BB10 new build playbook 10", new bb10 phone/phablet, news release companies that have upgraded to BB10 and BES10, Cash levels @ +3bill, BB10 deal in the medical sector, app count closing in on 200k......plus whatever other cards they hold close to the chest. Release all this news at the same time or as close to as possible.

Make some room over at the new space age lab Mike L left to start to do some brain experiments on the shorts who go crazy because they are bankrupt. It's clear as day!!
    05-29-13 07:04 PM
    Talked to a young coworker who just graduated recently. His iPhone 4 's contract is going to end soon. He is going to get Z10. I showed him my Z10. He liked it no doubt about it. His young friends are considering too. He doesn't use apps too much. Mainly browser, message and phone. He tried one website and really liked the speed. One of the good points he said is BBM is going to cross platform so that he could BBM to people no matter what phone the other is going to use.

What I am trying to say is don't worry too much about short term sp, it will get to high price in the end because more and more people are buying Z10, Q10....

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 07:12 PM
    For what it's worth. Z10 most popular phone at Costco.

http://membershipwireless.com/index..../browsePhones/
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-z.jpg  
    05-29-13 09:19 PM
    Exactly.
    05-29-13 10:10 PM
    I'm $13.5 average. Considering fees and taxes I'll say I'm even
    Edit: oh, I might grab some $ tough due to currency exchange rates (?).
    Posted via CB10
    Be Patient, you'll get your Gold.
    I predict BBRY will not fall like before, but will slowly rise.
    Sure they will come out with some new type, maybe the 5inch Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-29-13 10:47 PM
    Joined the club today. 650 shares of BB @ 14.90. As soon as they go to 15.25, I'm unloading
    Hello s7khan and welcome to the StockBerrians !

While I won't argue on a technical side neither regarding how your personal situation impacts this strategy (in brief: this is JMHO),
    I believe this target is a bit strange. Doesn't sound to me as a "resistance", "top" or "bottom", but just a random value.

To be honest, I've set my personal next "do I need some cash back ?" question @ $22.
    And I believe this might append by the end of the year (optimistic).

Stay calm, can be a long waiting !
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-30-13 02:30 AM
    Was in a dinner yesterday. "High level" people. Had my Z10, demoing like h311. Hotspot, wifi, bluettoth, donwload speed tests ... and I didn't charge it prior I left the house. Had the "20% left" warning. Stopped the demo. Remove back "Holly Sh.. you can change the battery ?" - me snile: pulling out the battery "yes, I have another in my pocket, but not my point". Taking out the SIM, close the Z (acting like a junkie, with very precise gestures lol) pull out my Q10 from my pocket "... You must be kidding is THAT a BlackBerry ?!?", open it, put the SIM inside, showing the OS % loading.
    Q10 starts, demo continue (some "wows", some "nice", many "S4 can ...", ZERO "iPhone"). But at the end, had a one to one talk with 2 guests. Both asked same question : "So what they say BlackBerry went bankruptcy after their Outage last year is not true ?".
    me "you drink too much cider babe, do you think these devices look DOA ?", one was a girl ... don't tell my wife. lol
    05-30-13 03:02 AM
    Lol great story, nicely done! I did a convert couple of days ago.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-30-13 03:07 AM
    Lol great story, nicely done! I did a convert couple of days ago.

Posted via CB10
    Every time I get in position to demo I never know what to show off..... what's your "routine"?

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 03:12 AM
    Every time I get in position to demo I never know what to show off..... what's your "routine"?

Posted via CB10
    Start the phone. Swipe up and unlock. Put it in user's hand. Explain swipe right/left & launch app "as other phones". Then let him launch one app. = "where's the home ..." show swipe up. Let the app running minimized. Rinse and repeat 3-6 times. Explain multitasking. open an app full screen. Show peek.
    Show hub. Open a message with attachment. Navigate in the message (people/activity, attachment), back and forth. Back to hub list, show "next appointment", swipe up/right to the home screen, show app still running / close / maximize/"still the peek thing, remember?".

Smile. You're a star.

P.S: 10 min max; 5 preferred, IMHO.
    La Emperor, lcjr, jxnb and 6 others like this.
    05-30-13 03:22 AM
    Was in a dinner yesterday. "High level" people. Had my Z10, demoing like h311. Hotspot, wifi, bluettoth, donwload speed tests ... and I didn't charge it prior I left the house. Had the "20% left" warning. Stopped the demo. Remove back "Holly Sh.. you can change the battery ?" - me snile: pulling out the battery "yes, I have another in my pocket, but not my point". Taking out the SIM, close the Z (acting like a junkie, with very precise gestures lol) pull out my Q10 from my pocket "... You must be kidding is THAT a BlackBerry ?!?", open it, put the SIM inside, showing the OS % loading.

That's great!
    05-30-13 03:29 AM
    Or Thor opening the ER with the words "I hate shorts.."
    Let's try this ... lol
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    q649 and bungaboy like this.
    05-30-13 03:39 AM
    Be Patient, you'll get your Gold.
    I predict BBRY will not fall like before, but will slowly rise.
    Sure they will come out with some new type, maybe the 5inch Z10.

Posted via CB10
    I'm more than patient; I'm Z...en !
    05-30-13 03:40 AM
    It's probably still fresh in his mind what Wall Street tried to do to Fairfax. It's his do over :-). When Thor says he has had big news its been nothing to jump out your seat at. It's been ok stuff but not mind blowing. I'm on to his game now....get the OS into the field, streamline cost, be silent while you work. He knows what the share price is. He cares. He is compensated with a truck load of shares. It's in his interest to build his wealth too. His bonus probably is tied to share price performance.

DOD, Partnership deals with the high end car makers, BBM plans in more detail, update on release of low end handset, Leveno partnership (not buy out), over 12 mil units sold, release of playbook update as well as BB10 new build playbook 10", new bb10 phone/phablet, news release companies that have upgraded to BB10 and BES10, Cash levels @ +3bill, BB10 deal in the medical sector, app count closing in on 200k......plus whatever other cards they hold close to the chest. Release all this news at the same time or as close to as possible.

Make some room over at the new space age lab Mike L left to start to do some brain experiments on the shorts who go crazy because they are bankrupt. It's clear as day!!
    Hey, I thought I was the over-optimistic guy here !!!
    You beat me
    MrBurns2U and bungaboy like this.
    05-30-13 03:43 AM
    Blackberry Q10 Outselling iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 in France, UK | TechnoBuffalo

"In the U.K.*the Q10 is not only outselling the BlackBerry Z10 but beating back the competition from Apple and Samsung. The QWERTY handset was initially offered as an exclusive from British retailer Selfridges, and sold out in just 90 minutes.*Meanwhile in France, the Q10 is also outselling its competition. According to SFR, a French carrier with 21 million customers, the Blackberry handset is its best selling mobile device."

Stop shorting BBRY now, while you still have a chance...lol
    05-30-13 03:54 AM
    Thor is keeping his lips sealed for a VERY GOOD REASON.
    05-30-13 03:56 AM
    We have officially STRUCK GOLD!!

Now if we could get to to the GD stuff...LOL
    Last edited by Charles Martin1; 05-30-13 at 06:09 AM.
    Scott Lefebvre and bungaboy like this.
    05-30-13 03:58 AM
    That makes one of us lol
    The DoD is big, but not everything. Besides, BB is already within the DoD and isn't going away regardless of recent changes. I wouldn't focus on this issue as if it's all on the table. Just my organization alone (heavy armor division) has over 1900 Bold 9930s currently signed out and the big boss wants the new BB when our current contract is over. My IT buddies in other large organizations are in the same boat. Nobody I know is going to install an image with all the server data on anything but a BB device, regardless of test results. And IF we Have to make a drastic change, it will be spread out over a few years and not an immediate impact. We have contracts in place we can't just walk out on.
    05-30-13 04:01 AM
    Blackberry Q10 Outselling iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 in France, UK | TechnoBuffalo

"In the U.K.*the Q10 is not only outselling the BlackBerry Z10 but beating back the competition from Apple and Samsung. The QWERTY handset was initially offered as an exclusive from British retailer Selfridges, and sold out in just 90 minutes.*Meanwhile in France, the Q10 is also outselling its competition. According to SFR, a French carrier with 21 million customers, the Blackberry handset is its best selling mobile device."

Stop shorting BBRY now, while you still have a chance...lol
    If this doesn't lift us today, we've got to kick off the lead boots.
    plasmid_boy, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-30-13 04:03 AM
    The DoD is big, but not everything. Besides, BB is already within the DoD and isn't going away regardless of recent changes. I wouldn't focus on this issue as if it's all on the table. Just my organization alone (heavy armor division) has over 1900 Bold 9930s currently signed out and the big boss wants the new BB when our current contract is over. My IT buddies in other large organizations are in the same boat. Nobody I know is going to install an image with all the server data on anything but a BB device, regardless of test results. And IF we Have to make a drastic change, it will be spread out over a few years and not an immediate impact. We have contracts in place we can't just walk out on.
    I agree 100%. It's getting way too much attention.
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-30-13 04:04 AM
    Forgot to say good morning early birds. It's already 11:15 here in Germany and I'm about to head out to visit more family. Have to visit my nephew as well who just got a used Bold 9900. He's a young engineer student in a logistics field and wants to be like his American uncle (haha). You should have seen his eyes light up when I arrived in a suit and pulled out my 9930. He was checking his phone every 2 minutes. Haha. You guys have a fantastic day and I'll try to log on later on in the day.
    05-30-13 04:21 AM
113,256 ... 11231124112511261127 ...