View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Reasons this is a terribly written article, by me:
    1) He confuses Home internet connectivity with mobile data.. Yikes. (perhaps intentionally)
    2) He calls Indonesians "Indians" (yikes)
    3) He then extrapolates the completely incorrect 50 million based on 20% having home internet access (lol)
    4) He compares BBM money to Visa transactions (instead of Interac which would be a much more apt comparison)
    5) Wow - this article is so very, very bad.
    6) ugh, it get worse from there, confusing himself with Visa, then goes onto Apple
    7) A very confused and flustered author who is uncomfortable that BB is leveraging a strategic advantage (security) that it's competitors do not have
    8) Sharts are indeed sharting themselves.
    05-29-13 02:07 PM
    Well if we don't get anything from Thor in the next couple of days we definitely will not get an iota of news once the 'quiet period' before earnings call. If they are not sandbagging for the ER and the numbers arent great I'm thinking I'll sell and step back from bbry for a bit. Even if I have to lose a few bucks. Can always get back in before the september er.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-29-13 02:11 PM
    I asked the Magic 8 Ball if we have another slow week can we expect another bear run and the answer was, "As I see it, yes".
    Ok folks. I've been digging around our April drought commentary and came across this...I think it's time to ask the Magic 8 Ball.

Shall I ask it the same question I did on April 17th? I believe this was the day before our massive bear raid. LOL
    lcjr likes this.
    05-29-13 02:15 PM
    05-29-13 02:18 PM
    I asked the Magic 8 Ball if we continue to have another slow week can we expect another bear run and the answer was, "Signs point to YES".
    05-29-13 02:20 PM
    Well if we don't get anything from Thor in the next couple of days we definitely will not get an iota of news once the 'quiet period' before earnings call. If they are not sandbagging for the ER and the numbers arent great I'm thinking I'll sell and step back from bbry for a bit. Even if I have to lose a few bucks. Can always get back in before the september er.
    Another reason to go quiet may be because big deal in the works???? Not saying it is a good deal but a big deal would likely cause management to go silent for a while during the negotiations, for fear of tipping their hat too soon accidentally.

Just sayin'
    05-29-13 02:21 PM
    I asked the Magic 8 Ball if we continue to have another slow week can we expect another bear run and the answer was, "Signs point to YES".
    Throw that thing out the window.
    05-29-13 02:24 PM
    Hey man, it's whatever works for YOU.
    05-29-13 02:24 PM
    not huge, but I could use some decent news right now

Mobile Innovations On Track With Automotive and Voice Integration For Mobile Policing With BB10

May 29th, 2013 - 0 comments - Filed Under - by admin

Mobile Innovations founder and President Gary Bauer recently returned from BlackBerry Live 2013 in Orlando where he saw renewed interest BlackBerry for law enforcement, and in his company's secure enterprise apps for mobile RMS and voice transcription for reports.

Toronto (PRWEB) May 29, 2013

With the BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 rolling out globally, and the BlackBerry 10.2 handheld operating system with two factor support just over the horizon, Mobile Innovations is seeing renewed interest in its apps and in-vehicle solutions for mobile law enforcement.

Many law enforcement clients, and those with field workforces clients who required secure enterprise mobile solutions were waiting for the new generation of BlackBerry offerings. With the new generation of BlackBerry offerings now available or arriving soon, they are gearing up for deployment of BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 infrastructure upgrades, and planning for BES5 to BES10 CAL trade-ups until the end of 2013. They are also showing particularly strong interest in mobile reporting with Mobile Innovation's MPADictation – a secure enterprise voice transcription app with Nuance Dragon back end.

While attending BlackBerry Live 2013 with his CTO Geof Bosworth, Mobile Innovations founder and President Gary Mobile Innovations spoke with James Richardson from CrackBerry.com and explained his company's continued focus on automotive integration and voice transcription for reports.

In the video interview from the conference floor Bauer expressed excitement saying “Some agencies are continuing with PlayBook roll outs and others are interested in the new BlackBerry Z10s and Q10s with two factor authentication. All of them are keen on voice-to-text for General Reports, witness statements, activity reports and street checks.”

With new and upcoming developments for QNX on the horizon, Bauer noted that “The future looks bright for our existing apps, and for our plans for new and expanded in-vehicle touch screen apps.”

For more information, please contact:

Gary Bauer – President

Mobile: 1-416-889-9997

Email: garyb(at)mobinnoco(dot)com

Mobile Innovations is a privately held company dedicated to enhancing productivity with the most advanced mobile data products available. Based in Niagara Falls, Canada, Mobile Innovations also has operations in Toronto and works with over sixty clients across Canada, the United States and in the United Kingdom. Mobile Innovations is a member of the BlackBerry� Alliance Program with seven years of service developing and deploying advanced mobile solutions for BlackBerry devices.
    05-29-13 02:26 PM
    Ugh, we are very very close to hit the second major trend line (in pink). Unfortunately, it has dipped below the first major trend line (in blue).
    Am I reading this right, Morgan? How much downside could this go? Stoch RSI on the daily is way oversold.

On the weekly chart, the stoch RSI might bounce (hopefully).

05-29-13 02:32 PM
    LOL. That last drop triggered my call buy order with a partial fill of a whooping total of 3 contracts! Now hoping for a big drop eod so it fills the rest.
    So did these get filled for you? Seems we got to your trigger price again.
    05-29-13 02:44 PM
    I hope they are working on a deal with Mercedes. Thor gave a brilliant example in an interview (think it was the Milken) where they push software updates out to the cars world wide. Working with them on the F1 team hopefully will help iron out any kinks.
    He also spoke about the medical field and the vast scenarios that can play out there. I would think he isn't just sitting at his desk reading through piles of updates on how phones are selling. It's easy to get down when we know nothing and all we get is bad news that sends the SP down and good news that seems to do the same. Wasn't so long we were hanging around $8-10. With all the good news and launching of the platform etc it's easy to think we should be higher here. The big big $$ that can move this share price has been burnt from eating the Blackberry before. This time around I would imagine they are way more cautious and have no problem waiting till Sep ER or even until next year to see if this is truly a worthy investment. If I had $$ like that it wouldn't matter if I bought in @ $15 or $25. What would matter is someone has to convince me that losing 80-90% value again is not in the cards.
    Blackberry is constantly improving and it's evident in the product we know of. I trust they have stuff we don't even know of. Thor said also the things his team is working on blows him away. We might not get the news we are looking for but I think he is constantly speaking in code to us. Telling us he knows...he is going to deliver to us. Hang tight!
    When this **** hits the fan...just be standing on the right side!!

Thor, Prem and the crew know what it will take to blow the lid off this puppy. Prem is no fool when it comes to dealing with Wall/Bay Street.
    zyben, Bugmapper, take99 and 7 others like this.
    05-29-13 02:46 PM
    eeeek...looks like we may close on the day low.
    05-29-13 02:49 PM
    Yup. Filled. Probably my last call order until ER. Unless we see 13s (though I doubt it)

So did these get filled for you? Seems we got to your trigger price again.
    05-29-13 02:50 PM
    Looking at this last 2 weeks, I'm really REALLY curious as to the new short position. There's no way with these recent sell spikes that they are profit takers or people exiting the stock. Not this close to the ER. This is all shorts working there hardest to drive this thing down.
    Bugmapper and morganplus8 like this.
    05-29-13 02:51 PM
    eeeek...looks like we may close on the day low.
    Volume has picked up on the sell side, bears are trying to punch a whole through the stock.
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 02:53 PM
    Looking at this last 2 weeks, I'm really REALLY curious as to the new short position. There's no way with these recent sell spikes that they are profit takers or people exiting the stock. Not this close to the ER. This is all shorts working there hardest to drive this thing down.
    Yeah. What do they think? I could see if BBRY was a real stinker but man, this isn't May 2012.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-29-13 02:54 PM
    Hey thunder which calls are you interested in buying?
    05-29-13 02:55 PM
    Volume has picked up on the sell side, bears are trying to punch a whole through the stock.
    I may get to buy some more in the 13s early tomorrow morning. If so, I hope we get something to get us moving.
    05-29-13 02:55 PM
    I've been mostly interested in Sept 16 calls, but if we drop more will buy July 15 calls for quick trade.

Hey thunder which calls are you interested in buying?
    jon_stark_28 and tygros like this.
    05-29-13 02:57 PM
    Looks like I was a big loser today.
    05-29-13 02:59 PM
    Will it ever stop?
    Yo, I don't know!
    Ice, Ice, BB c'mon!

LOL
    lcjr and AngryEdmontonian like this.
    05-29-13 03:01 PM
    Looks like I was a big loser today.
    That's not what your mother would say.
    bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    05-29-13 03:01 PM
    I've been mostly interested in Sept 16 calls, but if we drop more will buy July 15 calls for quick trade.
    Same here, I have some Sept calls and bought some risky July calls. When do the Oct ones become available?
    05-29-13 03:02 PM
    Companies will be slow to adopt because they have to make quit a few changes to run os10 don't they?

Posted via CB10
    Not if they get the secret activation signal for the sleeper cell first.
    05-29-13 03:05 PM
113,256 ... 11201121112211231124 ...