• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Damn! Beat me by 6 seconds. Lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-29-13 10:16 AM
    Did you honestly think BBRY would be down only 6 cents when the DOW is making fresh lows and down 175.00 points? We have the Naz down hard but BBRY is holding its own waiting to get through with the trading day.

Note: BB_Trader is trashing you over on the Yahoo board, can't wait until they let him back on this thread. Oh boy.
    LOL! I wonder why he is trashing me...glad I have him on ignore.
    05-29-13 10:17 AM
    Seems like BBRY is pushing BBM.com. Saw the domain in one of their blog posts. Smart, especially with the service going cross-platform.
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 10:21 AM
    Blackberry Q10 Outsells iPhone 5 And Galaxy S4 In France - Seeking Alpha

" If I had to conclude in one sentence, it would be that it's increasingly risky to bet on BBRY's failure, especially after this objective report."

Ca-ching!!!
    Lol I think Heins is purposely sandbagging. He wants to completely destroy shorts at earnings.
    05-29-13 10:22 AM
    Can someone verify if it free to upgrade to BES10 right now?

All BES5 CALs are convertible into BES10 CALs until the end of this year (December some time). I'm not sure if BES10 is free, but having convertible CALs is a massive discount for companies upgrading. CALs cost more than the software itself.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-29-13 10:22 AM
    LOL! I wonder why he is trashing me...glad I have him on ignore.
    He is C&P'ing quotes from this thread this morning, man he needs some help there! I wonder if we should setup a Fund for him ..................
    05-29-13 10:24 AM
    lol Fraudstreetloser is talking garbage about all of us still on yahoo. Biggest loser I've ever seen. Completely desperate and scared.

BBRY Message Board | Research In Motion Limited Stock - Yahoo! Finance
    05-29-13 10:25 AM
    He is C&P'ing quotes from this thread this morning, man he needs some help there! I wonder if we should setup a Fund for him ..................
    lmao... somebody needs to get that guy a joint so he can chill out.
    05-29-13 10:26 AM
    We should set up a canned food drive for him after june. 28th.
    05-29-13 10:27 AM
    Lol I think Heins is purposely sandbagging. He wants to completely destroy shorts at earnings.
    Feeling the same here and hoping as well. The guy looks confident everywhere he's at.
    05-29-13 10:29 AM
    My average is around $17 on BB, so I'm losing around $2 per share on paper. I got in early this year. My reason for holding on is that we are still in the early stages of what I believe is a turnaround for this company, and what I hope is a superb short squeeze coming soon that will propel this stock into the stratosphere.

Just curious as to whether most of you have generally lost money, or made money, in the past 6 months. Honest question. I do not follow BBRY at all. Seems to me that short-sellers have made a plaything of it.

So, in the aggregate, how are things?
    rarsen and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 10:30 AM
    We should set up a canned food drive for him after june. 28th.
    I like that! We would be using his money to support him! Let's take 10% of all the short money we take from him and buy his family some grub. You are a very decent person.
    rarsen and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 10:32 AM
    Seems like BBRY is pushing BBM.com.
    Now give me BBM web access
    CDM76 likes this.
    05-29-13 10:33 AM
    In general, governments are slow to adopt new technology. Given the small difference between a bb10 and bbos phone, in terms of email and calendar options/productivity, I would guess governments are not running to get the latest devices. With corporations failing to meet sales estimates which makes achieving eps estimates more difficult, I am guessing they are not adopting bb10 unless there is a strong business case to do so.
    My experience with the Canadian Bureaucracy is just the opposite. They get the newest, the best, ASAP. They have lots of time/money in their budget year that is only shy of 2 months old. Alternatively during March Madness (the use it or lose it time) they commit any unused funds to take possession in May.

Have a look at the Crown Assets sales sometime. They auction off perfectly good office furniture because some bureaucrat wants to "spice up" the office with new furnishings. Meanwhile I sit here behind a desk from the late '70s early '80s that fulfills it's intended purpose.

/end rant. LoL
    05-29-13 10:37 AM
    Made money. But times seems to have changed. I do not see the runs that BBRY used to have.

I am short and for this reason, it get harder to make money here.

Been here a long time.
    Maybe it feels like a long time we tend to look at things here a little obsessively. A watched kettle doesn't boil and a watched stock doesn't have a short squeeze.

I am older also, have been long on BlackBerry for about a 1.5 years. Bought multiple times on the way down, have been holding for 6 months at present level.

Can't imagine a worse time to try shorting this stocks. BlackBerry is quiet I believe in part governance. They haven't said much since they reported that analyst to the SCC.

But we are only 1 month away from a very interesting report. It only takes 1credible upgrade or report to make this thing move. And we just don't know when that is going to happen.

I'm not missing that point or points, too much potential to make a lot of money here.

Also I assume you are American, as if you were from Canada or any of the other strong BlackBerry markets, you would see tons of business people using legacy BlackBerry ' s. Seeing the opportunity makes me drool a little. They can make us money without being strong in the US, for now.

For those who are long, hang in, the good times are coming.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 10:38 AM
    Some upgrades will be coming at the end of June. It will be very nice, indeed.

I believe that Thor may be the next Steve Jobs.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-29-13 10:38 AM
    My average is around $17 on BB, so I'm losing around $2 per share on paper. I got in early this year. My reason for holding on is that we are still in the early stages of what I believe is a turnaround for this company, and what I hope is a superb short squeeze coming soon that will propel this stock into the stratosphere.

Prem? Is that you?

05-29-13 10:42 AM
    Now give me BBM web access
    I believe that's probably coming along with BBM on the desktop hopefully. Interestingly, there is a BBM Channels web portal.

BBM Channels Now Includes Web Portal For BBM Channels Manager - BerryReview
    05-29-13 10:42 AM
    Maybe it feels like a long time we tend to look at things here a little obsessively. A watched kettle doesn't boil and a watched stock doesn't have a short squeeze.

I am older also, have been long on BlackBerry for about a 1.5 years. Bought multiple times on the way down, have been holding for 6 months at present level.

Can't imagine a worse time to try shorting this stocks. BlackBerry is quiet I believe in part governance. They haven't said much since they reported that analyst to the SCC.

But we are only 1 month away from a very interesting report. It only takes 1credible upgrade or report to make this thing move. And we just don't know when that is going to happen.
    Unfortunately the next report is not going to capture Q10 sales in the US...or fully around the world, so I think we'll have to wait for the next quarterly report to get that impact. Also the report after the one in June should have some early Q5 sales too.

The next report could be disappointing. Just saying.

IMHO also Blackberry better have their Phablet device out in time for the holidays (by early October for sale in the US/CAN/Europe would be best), so Z10, Q10, Q5 (selected markets), and A10 (or whatever it will be called, personally I prefer X10).

They did say 6 devices this year....so far we have 3. I hope the next device is the Aristo / phablet.
    05-29-13 10:46 AM
    Unfortunately the next report is not going to capture Q10 sales in the US...or fully around the world, so I think we'll have to wait for the next quarterly report to get that impact. Also the next report should have some early Q5 sales too.

Makes for an even better September.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 10:47 AM
    Just curious as to whether most of you have generally lost money, or made money, in the past 6 months. Honest question. I do not follow BBRY at all. Seems to me that short-sellers have made a plaything of it.

So, in the aggregate, how are things?
    I'm $13.5 average. Considering fees and taxes I'll say I'm even
    Edit: oh, I might grab some $ tough due to currency exchange rates (?).
    Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 10:48 AM
    Some extra love from France http://seekingalpha.com/article/1467...ticle_readmore

Edit, sry, wrong link copy/paste; this was posted already !
    http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...france-810570/

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 05-30-13 at 02:24 AM.
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 10:54 AM
    I'm $13.5 average. Considering fees and taxes I'll say I'm even
    Edit: oh, I might grab some $ tough due to currency exchange rates (?).
    Posted via CB10
    I'm in 1450 shares @ 15.61 down a bit but plan on holding

Black Tie Z10
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 10:56 AM
    Unfortunately the next report is not going to capture Q10 sales in the US...or fully around the world, so I think we'll have to wait for the next quarterly report to get that impact. Also the report after the one in June should have some early Q5 sales too.

IMHO also Blackberry better have their Phablet device out in time for the holidays (by early October for sale in the US/CAN/Europe would be best), so Z10, Q10, Q5 (selected markets), and A10 (or whatever it will be called, personally I prefer X10).

They did say 6 devices this year....so far we have 3. I hope the next device is the Aristo / phablet.
    The lack of capture of Q10's in the us is not particularly significant. Total units sold, BB10 ' s sold, profit, subscribers are the hard numbers that will move this stock.

I see BlackBerry beating the street in 3 of 4
    . June report will either meet expectations or beat, and I have alot of cash riding on beat the street.

Disappoint? Not likely. Not from the numbers i have swirling in my head.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 11:00 AM
    Unfortunately the next report is not going to capture Q10 sales in the US...or fully around the world, so I think we'll have to wait for the next quarterly report to get that impact. Also the next report should have some early Q5 sales too.

The next report could be disappointing. Just saying..
    The quarter will include the number of Q10's shipped and this number will include the US. If Heins speaks of the Q10 sell through numbers elsewhere we will be able to extrapolate, to some degree, those numbers to the US sales.
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 11:00 AM
113,250 ... 11171118111911201121 ...