702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Is that from the Twitterverse?
    Yep from Twitter.

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 09:26 AM
    Let's get some real publicized rumors going.

-Edit- I knew I should have waited.
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 09:27 AM
    Let's get some real publicized rumors going.
    Nah, I like the outside world and stripes don't suit me. LOL
    05-29-13 09:28 AM
    Ok, our MACD is at -0.11.

I believe I said -0.13 to -0.15 and a close of about $14.30 before we turn around.

Fingers crossed to get away from these lows now...unless, we get a raid.

Still need news though.
    05-29-13 09:37 AM
    Take a look at this chart:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-may-29b-2013-chart.jpg

You can see we have great support down here, the bottom formation is rounding out nicely now. The general market was off as much as 100 pts and we were basically up all morning. When you look at this chart, you would want to buy the stock at the uptrend line, it is the perfect time to get into a trade. Heck, we might even close above the 5-dma and set ourselves up for a rally here, despite the general market. Follow the TA on this one, don't sell now, consider buying on any dip if you are not already committed. We are actually higher than yesterday's lows on a down day. A close above the 5-dma sets us up for more gains prior to the US launch.

Ignore this chart if you are short the stock we have a surprise for you a little later. Thank you.
    05-29-13 09:41 AM
    Just curious as to whether most of you have generally lost money, or made money, in the past 6 months. Honest question. I do not follow BBRY at all. Seems to me that short-sellers have made a plaything of it.

So, in the aggregate, how are things?
    05-29-13 09:44 AM
    Just curious as to whether most of you have generally lost money, or made money, in the past 6 months. Honest question. I do not follow BBRY at all. Seems to me that short-sellers have made a plaything of it.

MADE. I've been trading BBRY. Gone long now.
    slipstream89 likes this.
    05-29-13 09:45 AM
    lol I'm kinda schizophrenic today, but totaly relax and smiling, if ever anyone doubted !
    I'm just playin' with ya! Hope you own all the stock you feel comfortable with, this is a great time to position yourself in the play, things are shaping up for a rally here. The pennant formation tells us that we aren't going to be trading sideways indefinitely here. Good luck!
    bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    05-29-13 09:46 AM
    Yes, I knew that you are an old man! Lol j/k

So, having both a Z10 and a Q10 you are still not confident in BlackBerry's future?
    Or are you saying that you prefer to trade short term and therefore future prospects don't matter to you?

Posted via CB10
    There will ALWAYS be a warm place in my heart for Blackberry. I still have almost every BB device I have ever used.

I am a hard core company owner in the 'Private Sector" and can not allow my love of Blackberry to skew my investments.

I know this thread is called I support BBRY and I buy shares, and I do, but my support only goes so far and then I have to make judgments like everyone else in this forum.

Yes I am "older" and I am confident in Blackberry's future but there is nothing etched in stone that says they will be successful. Todays Blackberry is quite different than the Blackberry I used to know. BB10 is a whole different animal. There was a day, long ago, when all of my business associates used Blackberry, I was with Nextel and had near 300 "Direct Connect" contacts. Not sure if anyone even know what Direct Connect is or was, but it ruled right along with the track wheel on my 7520 RIM device in the construction world.

Very few of my customers or my business associates use Blackberry anymore, Blackberry will have to fight to get back in a VERY competitive world of smart phones. Time will tell if they have what it takes. Please do not be mad or judge me as I do know that I am amoung the "Blackberry Fan Club" and know all too well how it feels as I have been there before!
    05-29-13 09:48 AM

I've been up a few thousand, down a few thousand (paper)... In the end thus far, I have made $750... I bought back in Feb and slowly added... But my average is 14.73. Boo!
    lcjr likes this.
    05-29-13 09:49 AM
    Uh oh #mydayplay
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-29-13 09:49 AM

I am up about 50%
    q649 and lcjr like this.
    05-29-13 09:50 AM

Made money. But times seems to have changed. I do not see the runs that BBRY used to have.

I am short and for this reason, it get harder to make money here.

Been here a long time.
    05-29-13 09:51 AM
    I am a hard core company owner in the 'Private Sector" and can not allow my love of Blackberry to skew my investments.

Please do not be mad or judge me as I do know that I am amoung the "Blackberry Fan Club" and know all too well how it feels as I have been there before!
    Me too. I had thoughts of putting couple mils from my company into BBRY, but didn't and will not. I only play with my personal money.

I was just joking about you being old and we all know where you stand, so don't worry about judgment or anger towards you.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 10:00 AM
    i may get my raid after all...
    potatoman3 likes this.
    05-29-13 10:00 AM
    Rumor that 42 new companies just signed on to bb10

Posted via CB10
    Can someone verify if it free to upgrade to BES10 right now?
    05-29-13 10:01 AM
    It happened a little later than usual. I got impatient.
    05-29-13 10:01 AM
    Did I mention that I hate it when you're right? LOL...
    05-29-13 10:02 AM

I'm down - purchased first lot of BB.TO before Z10 launch. Right now down about 8%. A couple times I have briefly been slightly positive, but it quickly went back down....so in general I'm not a happy camper. I guess I either wait until I get close to break even again and sell, wait for a better entry point or look for some other stocks, or go very long and just hold, and at the same time pray it doesn't go back below $13/share. Probably will put a stop/loss in place if I do sell and plan to re-buy. ( I have already "averaged down" multiple times and I'm not prepared to risk more capital at this point).

Overall I think the jury is still out on BB10 - I think initial sales were good but my own recent "store checks" don't see alot of movement here in my neck of the woods. Some stores report good sales, others report "so-so" sales. I look at the display cases of our local Walmarts and I typically see the same number of units behind the glass on a weekly basis. So they either aren't moving at all, or they are replacing units as they sell, but to me it looks like (every time I go to the walmarts) they have the exact same number of Z10 and Q10 boxes behind the glass as they did the last time I was in the stores. So I worry they aren't selling at all, at least at Walmart....but then again who buys cell phones at Walmart? Not anyone I know of. But they certainly do offer all the phones there...so who knows, maybe everyone buys their cell phones from Walmart? (But I doubt that). In any case they are selling more than older BB7 devices, which basically aren't selling at all even though they are still available in all of the major stores. I can't speak for international sales - only what I've seen in my small pocket of Southwestern Ontario. At my university a few staff, faculty, and students have purchased Z10's or Q10's, which I guess is a good sign. But I still don't see many "out in the wild" - only a few.
    05-29-13 10:08 AM
    Nice, I just scooped with 50% of what I had set aside for more BBRY at $14.28. Hold the rest now for any raids.

Great day!!
    05-29-13 10:08 AM
    In at 11.51, so still making money. Hoping to see it rise to double my money.
    05-29-13 10:12 AM
    Did I mention that I hate it when you're right? LOL...
    I like it more when I'm wrong. Seems to pay more! LOL
    plasmid_boy likes this.
    05-29-13 10:13 AM
    Nice, I just scooped with 50% of what I had set aside for more BBRY at $14.28. Hold the rest now for any raids.

Great day!!
    Did you honestly think BBRY would be down only 6 cents when the DOW is making fresh lows and down 175.00 points? We have the Naz down hard but BBRY is holding its own waiting to get through with the trading day.

Note: BB_Trader is trashing you over on the Yahoo board, can't wait until they let him back on this thread. Oh boy.
    05-29-13 10:14 AM
    Blackberry Q10 Outsells iPhone 5 And Galaxy S4 In France - Seeking Alpha

" If I had to conclude in one sentence, it would be that it's increasingly risky to bet on BBRY's failure, especially after this objective report."

Ca-ching!!!
    05-29-13 10:16 AM
    Blackberry Q10 Outsells iPhone 5 And Galaxy S4 In France

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1467..._article_title

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, zyben and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 10:16 AM
113,250 ... 11161117111811191120 ...