View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Thanks for your advise Superfly_FR

Yes, I due understand the risk. That's why until today I never buy any stock.

But, this time BlackBerry is back, I wish they success, so everybody who had BlackBerry stock will always put a big smile on their face.

Posted via CB10
    Alright, so you seem ready to go for it. Just go gently and do not expect miracle This can be a good opportunity to makes some bucks, maybe a bunch, but you won't turn millionaire in one shot. Sry to be kinda party poo but over-excitement is the ennemy here
    bungaboy and q649 like this.
    05-29-13 06:28 AM
    Would you consider buying a Z10 to test it out? Might change your mind about BlackBerry and you have nothing to loose (can return the phone if you don't like it).
    I wouldn't be investing in BBRY if I don't like its products and future prospects.

Posted via CB10
    haha ! loose ? nahhh !!!
    (and Mooooooooooooohyeah ! )
    05-29-13 06:29 AM
    haha ! loose ? nahhh !!!
    (and Mooooooooooooohyeah ! )
    Thanks. I had too much faith in the Z10 predictive text

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-29-13 06:34 AM
    Thanks. I had too much faith in the Z10 predictive text
    Posted via CB10
    *ProudCowOfTheDay*
    plasmid_boy and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 06:41 AM
    Would you consider buying a Z10 to test it out? Might change your mind about BlackBerry and you have nothing to loose (can return the phone if you don't like it).
    I wouldn't be investing in BBRY if I don't like its products and future prospects.

Posted via CB10
    I own both a Z10 and Q10. I have used Blackberry before some here were even born.

Do a search for Blackberry 950 as it is where I started with blackberry and continued to use nothing else until after the 9900 fiasco.

I invest to make money. BBRY is cheap and I can but MANY shares and have made alot of money. But it seems those times have ended as there are fewer "swings" in price and less ability to make money. I am not a big believer in long term investing with a stock like BBRY but have made as much as $8500 in a day, short term.

Everyone has different goals and different paths to reach them.
    plasmid_boy and lcjr like this.
    05-29-13 06:44 AM
    Boy, there's no volume in premarkets...could be some good bargains today...I'm hoping.

I hear the bears prowling around...
    05-29-13 06:57 AM
    Another day, and more washy trading at support:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-may-29-2013-chart.jpg

The boundaries are the two blue lines, with the low $ 14.00's as support here and the first sign of upside resistance at the 50-dma. We continue to trade toward support on very light volume. The green downtrend line which we broke to the upside, is something the stock would normally trade down to and it crosses the uptrend line in the low $ 14.00's for additional support. At some point we will bounce off this support and try to rally again but with no news, we aren't going anywhere soon. Again, we are making much higher lows here with only a couple of days left in May. As long as we continue to make higher lows, the rally is intact and not something to worry about. Boring trade doesn't mean the stock is going down or negative, its something we have to get used to though, while BlackBerry is silent. Stocks rally on perceived/real material changes to the finances of a company, not the articles we see from the blogger sites. Let's see what the low is for today and how we react to it. Canadians have saved a bundle with the weak currency on this drop, worth pointing out here as the dollar has really taken a dump lately. Let's start weak and close positive!
    05-29-13 07:00 AM
    I own both a Z10 and Q10. I have used Blackberry before some here were even born.

Do a search for Blackberry 950 as it is where I started with blackberry and continued to use nothing else until after the 9900 fiasco.

I invest to make money. BBRY is cheap and I can but MANY shares and have made alot of money. But it seems those times have ended as there are fewer "swings" in price and less ability to make money. I am not a big believer in long term investing with a stock like BBRY but have made as much as $8500 in a day, short term.

Everyone has different goals and different paths to reach them.
    Yes, I knew that you are an old man! Lol j/k

So, having both a Z10 and a Q10 you are still not confident in BlackBerry's future?
    Or are you saying that you prefer to trade short term and therefore future prospects don't matter to you?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 07:03 AM
    Interesting chart from stocktwits: IWANTIT - $BBRY Dumb Money is Dumb! http://stks.co/iXPx | StockTwits
    Interesting view of recent history!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, tygros and sakin13 like this.
    05-29-13 07:11 AM
    Interesting view of recent history!

Posted via CB10
    Very nice chart, indeed!
    Dapper37 and Superfly_FR like this.
    05-29-13 07:16 AM
    I'm not sure that anybody recalls April...we went almost 3 weeks waiting and sinking. Don't sweat it...we are in great form. the stock is doing what it should under these circumstances.
    05-29-13 07:20 AM
    Alright, so you seem ready to go for it. Just go gently and do not expect miracle This can be a good opportunity to makes some bucks, maybe a bunch, but you won't turn millionaire in one shot. Sry to be kinda party poo but over-excitement is the ennemy here
    hahahaha, wish I could become Millionaire in One Shot, BBRY not listed here in Indonesia.

But I'll wish for You to be...

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-29-13 07:28 AM
    I'm thinking I might as well buy more on the dip this morning. I believe it is becoming much harder for the bear raids to hurt us as badly now when few are selling. Most investors of BBRY are holding now for the ER.
    CDM76 likes this.
    05-29-13 07:33 AM
    I'm thinking I might as well buy more on the dip this morning. I believe it is becoming much harder for the bear raids to hurt us as badly now when few are selling. Most investors of BBRY are holding now for the ER.
    Look at it this way, you have the 5-dma at $ 14.50/shr as upside resistance, and the downside is $ 14.15/shr, that's a total of $ .35/shr swing for the entire day! When is the last time that you saw the total swing for a day with BBRY come in at $ .35/shr? We couldn't be any more relaxed while we wait for news here. All of the stocks that I watch pre-market, are down, 100% of them, so why can't BBRY weaken a bit at the open on no news. Good luck and let us know what price you get in at.
    05-29-13 07:41 AM
    Look at it this way, you have the 5-dma at $ 14.50/shr as upside resistance, and the downside is $ 14.15/shr, that's a total of $ .35/shr swing for the entire day! When is the last time that you saw the total swing for a day with BBRY come in at $ .35/shr? We couldn't be any more relaxed while we wait for news here. All of the stocks that I watch pre-market, are down, 100% of them, so why can't BBRY weaken a bit at the open on no news. Good luck and let us know what price you get in at.
    Oh yeah. I feel good about where we are. I was just hoping it'd be like the good old days (a few months ago) when the bears would tear a buck or more from us. LOL

I think those days may be gone.
    matthewriedle and morganplus8 like this.
    05-29-13 07:57 AM
    I may have lost my chance for cheaper shares...starting to climb a little now.
    05-29-13 07:59 AM
    I may have lost my chance for cheaper shares...starting to climb a little now.
    I would probably try to get some soon if I were you. There might be one more bear raid before earnings. But, I think a lot of people will be speculating on an earnings blow out/short squeeze and they will be buying in beforehand.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-29-13 08:03 AM
    I would probably try to get some soon if I were you. There might be one more bear raid before earnings. But, I think a lot of people will be speculating on an earnings blow out/short squeeze and they will be buying in beforehand.
    I'm just being greedy now. I've got more than my normal fill of BBRY shares but since I've stopped trading it (buy low sell high) I've been itching for a big dip to scoop more cheap. My last purchase was @ $14.35. If we don't go below $14 this week I'll hold off.
    05-29-13 08:08 AM
    Anyone think we could see a pop due to the upcoming US launch?
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 08:18 AM
    I doubt it. Bears will have "reporters" stationed outside of stores before they open, or at carrier stores that don't have it yet, stating that sales are flat and that it's a dud. lol
    05-29-13 08:26 AM
    I don't think so. The announcement of the Telus release of Q10 on June 5 did squat. I think we'll see a raid if anything.
    05-29-13 08:33 AM
    I should thank you and like, as usual.
    But not this time, as my CAN$ 14 order will not be executed today ...
    For once I was bear-friendly this morning lol !
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 08:35 AM
    I don't think so. The announcement of the Telus release of Q10 on June 5 did squat. I think we'll see a raid if anything.
    T-Mobile you mean?
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 08:35 AM
    T-Mobile you mean?
    LOL...yeah.
    05-29-13 08:39 AM
    The quarter ends in 2 days right?
    05-29-13 08:41 AM
113,256 ... 11141115111611171118 ...