View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    So blackberry just sold a whole wack of curves in Canada?
    Must be my company. My company is upgrading everyone onto the "new" 9360 Curve.

Unfortunately, no Q10s.
    05-28-13 05:32 PM

Unfortunately, no Q10s.
    Upgrading? from what?
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    05-28-13 05:36 PM
    Upgrading? from what?
    Milk cans...LOL
    05-28-13 05:38 PM
    Upgrading? from what?
    This

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-can-string-businessman-phone-listen-600x400.jpg
    05-28-13 05:44 PM
    Upgrading? from what?
    Different users have different phones. But many are as old as the BlackBerry 8310 Curve.

Apparently like the only person with a BB10 is our CEO. I'm guessing it's the 1 free Z10 that you get when you set up BES10. (I think)
    05-28-13 05:49 PM
    This

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	can-string-businessman-phone-listen-600x400.jpg 
Views:	857 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	166283

Nice, that one looks like a soup can. i wonder if they use apple juice cans for conference calls.
    bungaboy and Bugmapper like this.
    05-28-13 05:50 PM

Unfortunately, no Q10s.
    Wow, remind me not to do business with your employer.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    05-28-13 06:03 PM
    Have guys seen what users will actually be allowed to use on their iPhones at the DoD? Basically nothing.

What they can't use.

Only Crippled iOS iPhone & iPad Approved by US DoD for Government Work - BerryReview

Here, you can look at the memo on BB10. Basically with BB Balance, they can use the browser, download apps, etc as that's all set by the administrator for the work part of balance.

Network / Perimeter / Wireless - Wireless (Smartphone/Tablet)
    Any iPhone users on the DoD network will get a taste of what it was like to have a locked down phone. It won't be long until they are "ashamed" to pull out there phone in public. Lol

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 06:04 PM
    Any iPhone users on the DoD network will get a taste of what it was like to have a locked down phone. It won't be long until they are "ashamed" to pull out there phone in public. Lol

Posted via CB10
    What...carry two devices? Shameful lol

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 06:12 PM
    lol, totally not related to anything here, but I was just on my Playbook typing something out and I tried to swipe down to change the keyboard to the symbols to type a question mark.......oh right, I'm not on my BB10. lol
    05-28-13 06:13 PM
    lol, totally not related to anything here, but I was just on my Playbook typing something out and I tried to swipe down to change the keyboard to the symbols to type a question mark.......oh right, I'm not on my BB10. lol
    LOL. I have done that with so many different things now. Even touch screen computers. I am fully assimilated.
    CDM76 and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-28-13 06:15 PM
    LOL. I have done that with so many different things now. Even touch screen computers. I am fully assimilated.
    Haha. The Borg have you in the collective.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 06:32 PM
    BLDP to the moon today....hindsight is 20/20
    05-28-13 06:39 PM
    Sometimes I'm typing on my pc and find myself waiting for the suggestions to show up.

05-28-13 06:39 PM
    I'd like to see an exponential growth curve form for BBRY.
    05-28-13 06:43 PM
    I hold some BLD.TO. Decent run today. Too bad still down on them though.

Posted via CB10

Edit: Spelling
    Last edited by CDM76; 05-30-13 at 09:26 AM.
    take99 and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-28-13 06:56 PM
    Have a great night folks.
    cjcampbell and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-28-13 07:56 PM
    05-28-13 08:03 PM
    I would be very surprised if it has any effect.

take99 likes this.
    05-28-13 08:40 PM
    Yeah; looks like author is trying to set BBRY up for failure. Author is making a ridiculous case (that BBRY users will boycott NetFlix enmasse and bring NetFlix to its knees) and when this does not happen, author would write an article saying.. BBRY users boycotted NetFlix and it made no difference to NetFlix. In fact, NetFlix revenues grew by X% (there are bound to be new users which will help increase revenue and although it's unrelated, I am sure author would make it a point to mention this to bash BBRY).
    05-28-13 09:17 PM
    So was at Costco tonight. Asked the guy about sales said Z and Q were both selling in similiar numbers about 5-10 each per week. He said he liked the browser on the Z but recommends Android because they are cheap and have quad cores with large displays. I think even though qnx may not 'need' quad cores per se I think it would go a long way to convincing salesmen like this to give it more of a chance from what I gathered from this guy. I can kind of see his point, most people go for the 'flash' or the car with more horsepower etc
    plane6065 and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-28-13 10:21 PM
    So was at Costco tonight. Asked the guy about sales said Z and Q were both selling in similiar numbers about 5-10 each per week. He said he liked the browser on the Z but recommends Android because they are cheap and have quad cores with large displays. I think even though qnx may not 'need' quad cores per se I think it would go a long way to convincing salesmen like this to give it more of a chance from what I gathered from this guy. I can kind of see his point, most people go for the 'flash' or the car with more horsepower etc
    Thanks for the post...I think perhaps we early adopters got "the work" device...I hope (pray) BB see's the need to out spec the competition....does not matter that the "cores" suck...does not matter that the "browser" is slower, (with more cores) just have more, cuz people are robots and can not think for them selves. (rant done)

I sincerely hope The Aristro is real and kicks ****, put an end to that argument.
    kfh227, matthewriedle and bungaboy like this.
    05-28-13 10:31 PM
    I was at the Downtown Vancouver at lunch and ask the sale guy at kiosk how the BB units are going , and he said very well. At the same time, a young woman was asking about the white Q10. She wanted it, but she said it wasn't available yet. She told the sales person she will trade in her iPhone for it. By the sound of it, she wanted Q10 for work.
    05-28-13 10:36 PM
    Thanks for the post...I think perhaps we early adopters got "the work" device...I hope (pray) BB see's the need to out spec the competition....does not matter that the "cores" suck...does not matter that the "browser" is slower, (with more cores) just have more, cuz people are robots and can not think for them selves. (rant done)

I sincerely hope The Aristro is real and kicks ****, put an end to that argument.
    Sadly, i agree.

While i think a Note 2 competitor is stupid, I think they need to come out and outsepc a phone that trumps the next gen iPhone and whatever Samsung has up its sleeve.

Hell, might as well go octocore.

Heck, I'll say it:
    We need the Aristo to be:
    5.1" (jsut to be bigger than the GS4)
    octocore (stupid as hell but kinda has to happen. it can be a ****ty processor, but octocore)
    2.1 GHz
    4 GB ram
    support for bigger SD Cards up to 256 Gig.
    MUCH bigger battery (2500 mah)

THIS IS ALL STUPID! I admit it! But they can't release a phone that is outspeced by something 3 months old if they want to gain traction with consumers. And if they actually have jellybean supported with an easy way to buy Android apps, al lthis crap combinedmight actually drive consumer interest. So long as advertising is there.
    Shanerredflag and Acumenight like this.
    05-28-13 10:50 PM
    My RNX as well. I've been sitting on it since September. Got 40%+ in two days. Not a lot of money in it though. Over time the stock may appreciate a bit.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-28-13 11:00 PM
113,256 ... 11121113111411151116 ...