• No

427 37.82%
    It's picking up... we just passed the half million mark on the day... lmao
    05-27-13 01:49 PM
    I would like to buy Mr Collins a Beer. Love that guy
    05-27-13 01:53 PM
    So it seems Kim Choi has made an alter ego.... James Chau.. lol

Will Apple Win This Prestigious Contract? | Wall St. Cheat Sheet
    Seems to be an awful lot of schizophrenics on chat sites. Bizarre people.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-27-13 02:00 PM
    Mikey collins deserves a seat at the $100 party at the head of the table.
    05-27-13 02:12 PM
    worldwide trend reversal for BBRY here if accurate:

StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-27-13 02:17 PM
    Slow day:

BBQ Butter N Corn
    Ingredients

2 tablespoons canola oil
    1/2 small red onion, chopped
    2 cloves garlic, chopped
    1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
    2 teaspoons Spanish paprika
    1 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds
    1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
    1/2 cup water
    1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, slightly softened
    1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
    Salt and freshly ground black pepper
    Directions

Perfectly Grilled Corn, recipe follows

Heat the oil in a medium saute pan over high heat until almost smoking. Add the onion and cook until soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the ancho powder, paprika, cumin and cayenne and cook for 1 minute. Add 1/2 cup of water and cook until the mixture becomes thickened and the water reduces. Let cool slightly.

Place the butter in a food processor, add the spice mixture and Worcestershire sauce and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, scrape the mixture into a small bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld. Bring to room temperature before serving and spread the butter over the corn while hot.

Perfectly Grilled Corn:

Heat the grill to medium.

Pull the outer husks down the ear to the base. Strip away the silk from each ear of corn by hand. Fold husks back into place and tie the ends together with kitchen string. Place the ears of corn in a large bowl of cold water with 1 tablespoon of salt for 10 minutes.

Remove corn from water and shake off excess. Place the corn on the grill, close the cover and grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, or until kernels are tender when pierced with a paring knife. Remove the husks and eat on the cob or remove the kernels.

How to remove corn kernels from cob: To remove kernels from cobs of either raw or cooked corn, stand cob upright on its stem end in a large pan, holding tip with fingers. Cut down the sides of cob with sharp paring knife, releasing kernels without cutting into cob. Run dull edge of knife down the cob to release any remaining corn and liquid.

Yield: 4 servings

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, m0de25, fedakd and 5 others like this.
    05-27-13 02:24 PM
    Ooops....wrong thread...sorry boys.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 02:25 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-jellybean.jpg

JellyBean Runtime on Schedule for June

BlackBerryDev‏@BlackBerryDev7m
    The updated #Android Runtime roadmap is now available! Find out about the upcoming releases/features: Release roadmap - Runtime for Android apps - BlackBerry Developer ^JD
    05-27-13 02:32 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jellybean.jpg 
Views:	793 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	165930

JellyBean Runtime on Schedule for June

BlackBerryDev‏@BlackBerryDev7m
    The updated #Android Runtime roadmap is now available! Find out about the upcoming releases/features: Release roadmap - Runtime for Android apps - BlackBerry Developer ^JD
    That's for devs which is great, but much later for us end users.
    05-27-13 02:41 PM
    If you look at the breakdown by continent:

Africa had a big uptick that started in January, as it jumped from around 1% to close to 12% and then trended down slightly to 9% since.
    Asia doesn't register any real difference
    Europe shows a stabilization and then an increase from ~4% to ~7.5%
    North America shows a slight stabilization, but not much uptick yet, tenths of a percent.
    Oceania has RIM's share so small it groups it in with 'others'
    And South America shows a slight decline

So there's not really a worldwide trend reversal, but they've definitely increased their marketshare in Africa and Europe.
    05-27-13 02:43 PM
    Actually it is as far as 'worldwide' sales go. You are breaking it down into regions, I didn't say every region in the world was reversing. If you look at the timeline, it is a constant descending line until very recently at which point the 'worldwide trendline' reversed, again if this graph is accurate.

If you look at the breakdown by continent:

Africa had a big uptick that started in January, as it jumped from around 1% to close to 12% and then trended down slightly to 9% since.
    Asia doesn't register any real difference
    Europe shows a stabilization and then an increase from ~4% to ~7.5%
    North America shows a slight stabilization, but not much uptick yet, tenths of a percent.
    Oceania has RIM's share so small it groups it in with 'others'
    And South America shows a slight decline

So there's not really a worldwide trend reversal, but they've definitely increased their marketshare in Africa and Europe.
    05-27-13 02:52 PM
    Jelly Bean 4.2.xx availibily and apps, does it mean that we can have tons of latest Anroid apps as soon this run time is included in the OS upgrade and BB/Dev can release them app world
    05-27-13 02:55 PM
    This is a very small order but a win none the less. We need more OPP units signing on.

Quinte News – Senior QW OPP officers getting Blackberry phones

Senior QW OPP officers getting Blackberry phones

Posted 9 minutes ago

Mon, May 27th, '13 - 3:46 pm

Email this story to a friendShare this story on FacebookTweet this story on Twitter

Quinte West’s Police Board has voted to have 9 of it’s senior officers issued with Blackberry’s.

The cost is a one time cost of $200 per device, and $7,5 00 a year for the service.

Quinte West OPP Inspector Mike Reynolds, who already has one, says the Blackberry’s will allow better management of various situations amongst key officers in real time.

Police Board member Ted Reid said he was surprised that all police officers weren’t already issued Blackberry’s, and he and the rest of the board enthusiastically supported the move.

The OPP as a whole may issue such devices to all of it’s officers in the near future, after a pilot project in Georgian Bay.
    05-27-13 02:58 PM
    Jelly Bean 4.2.xx availibily and apps, does it mean that we can have tons of latest Anroid apps as soon this run time is included in the OS upgrade and BB/Dev can release them app world
    If the dev ports them over, yes.... also, you'll be able to side load current ones as opposed to older versions.
    05-27-13 03:01 PM
    Actually it is as far as 'worldwide' sales go. You are breaking it down into regions, I didn't say every region in the world was reversing. If you look at the timeline, it is a constant descending line until very recently at which point the 'worldwide trendline' reversed, again if this graph is accurate.
    I'm just saying, according to the data the 'worldwide reversal' is being support pretty much entirely by Africa and Europe.

And since the Africa spike began prior to BB10 became available in the area, it seems likely that the majority of the uptick there was from increased sales of older BBOS phones, not BB10 adoption.
    05-27-13 03:03 PM
    I understand what you are saying. What I am saying is BBRY's global sales had been declining for the previous year and that trend has now been broken. I think that that is significant, and I really don't care if the sales came from Timbuktu at this point. If we have already changed this trend with limited products in limited markets we have a great chance to increase the upslope as BBRY gets more market saturation in more areas with more devices IMHO. Remember that BB7 devices were flat last quarter, so I don't think they can be responsible for this uptick at all. The legacy marketshare will decline from here, not grow.

I'm just saying, according to the data the 'worldwide reversal' is being support pretty much entirely by Africa and Europe.

And since the Africa spike began prior to BB10 became available in the area, it seems likely that the majority of the uptick there was from increased sales of older BBOS phones, not BB10 adoption.
    matthewriedle and bungaboy like this.
    05-27-13 03:10 PM
    Quinte West’s Police Board has voted to have nine of it’s senior officers issued with Blackberrys.

The cost is a one time cost of $200 per device, and $7,500 a year for the service.
    Nine devices and $7500 per year in service fees? Imagine 9 million phones with similar service fees? The mind boggles.
    05-27-13 03:46 PM
    Ooops....wrong thread...sorry boys.
    No, given today's volume, this was exactly the right thread for posting a popcorn recipe. ;-)
    05-27-13 03:52 PM
    Nine devices and $7500 per year in service fees? Imagine 9 million phones with similar service fees? The mind boggles.
    I have a feeling that due to the $200 initial price, that $7500 is carrier related cost, not money going to BB.
    05-27-13 04:00 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that a new BB07 phone was released in January.
    05-27-13 04:01 PM
    My french is not so great, but does this mean the Q10 is the top selling phone on SFR in France? Superfly help?

T�l�phone portable, Toutes les offres : Tous les mobiles SFR
    05-27-13 04:03 PM
    My french is not so great, but does this mean the Q10 is the top selling phone on SFR in France? Superfly help?

That's awesome. I translated the page and it seems it's sorted by best sellers. I even hit the sort button to be sure an it came up the same way.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    05-27-13 04:23 PM
    Yeah, I think I had it right, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't something subtle I am missing.

That's awesome. I translated the page and it seems it's sorted by best sellers. I even hit the sort button to be sure an it came up the same way.
    05-27-13 04:27 PM

Z10 not far behind at #13

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-27-13 04:44 PM
    Why wait until BBRY hits $100 when we can simply sell these?! lol!

Apparently This Matters: A $98 stump of wood for hipsters - CNN.com
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    05-27-13 04:45 PM
113,250 ... 11021103110411051106 ...