and the reply I got was:

"My sources say no."

Haha...seems about right, even the eight ball doesn't know for sure

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-25-13 06:03 PM
    Haha...seems about right, even the eight ball doesn't know for sure

Posted via CB10
    I should've quit while I had an answer i wanted to hear.
    05-25-13 06:06 PM
    I almost bought one today. I had the white one in my hands.

BlackBerry Q10 "selling well" in Canada, analyst says | MobileSyrup.com

Expectations were very high, so meeting them is VERY good, in my opinion.
    05-25-13 06:08 PM
    Good news concerning our ursine 'friend'. I was going to take a week off the thread just to avoid the BS. Like that would be possible lol.
    05-25-13 06:40 PM
    Good news concerning our ursine 'friend'. I was going to take a week off the thread just to avoid the BS. Like that would be possible lol.
    Yeah...that's what they (trolls) want though...just keep reporting so we win and they lose.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-25-13 07:01 PM
    Yeah...that's what they (trolls) want though...just keep reporting so we win and they lose.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly! Report, report, report. Play by the rules.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-25-13 07:23 PM
    Hi to Kid Vibe,

Not knowing how long you will be in Tokyo, but you may be closer to the Asian Stock Market and able to give local feedback because of recent events at the Tokyo Exchange.

I spent a week last October living in the Shimbashi area on a business trip and revisited the Akihabara electronic sector (including cellphones) which I hadn't been to since 1993. Even the TV program Daily Planet has a series of recent episodes on technologies in Tokyo.

Enjoy,
    rarsen
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-25-13 07:50 PM
    05-25-13 07:53 PM
    I see that there is crud already out trying to discredit the piece by Kesarios. I won't link it here or even reference the name or company but i will say that their argument is absolutely absurd and asinine.

I shall no longer post the negative crud or even their links on here because they so incredibly silly.
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    05-25-13 08:03 PM
    Yeah, however I just asked it:

"Will BBRY's SP stop falling next week?"

and the reply I got was:

"My sources say no."

Is it safe to assume that for the magic ball, next week starts on Tuesday?
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-25-13 08:04 PM
    I am buying on every plunge between now and the June ER.
    05-25-13 08:11 PM
    I am buying on every plunge between now and the June ER.
    That graph looks like the one Bugmapper made for us. :-)
    Shanerredflag and Bugmapper like this.
    05-25-13 08:18 PM
    That graph looks like the one Bugmapper made for us. :-)
    Except mine was more accurate !!!

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    05-25-13 08:22 PM
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-25-13 08:33 PM
    So here I am thinking about what's been happening and where things are going and came to a rather interesting hypothesis.

One thing we've been "complaining" about is the lack of good news, or any positive signs from BlackBerry over the last little while. I'm thinking that maybe they are baiting the bears to see if they can give the ultimate screw you gesture come the ER. Since some of these firms have made a concerted effort to hurt BlackBerry over the last months, maybe they are making there own hurt scenario for them.

Of course this could be highly unlikely but I figure it's something I would do.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 09:27 PM
    ... meanwhile on the Rogers website, Rogers at large is promoting: http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.por...epageBanner--2
    Heh, not sure what BB_Trader's point was with this. The first thing you see on the Rogers website is the Q10, while the S4 comes on a bit later as the third ad. That just goes along with what Morganplus8 was saying about BlackBerry getting some prime billing and otherwise competing with Samsung for promotion.
    05-25-13 10:26 PM
    So here I am thinking about what's been happening and where things are going and came to a rather interesting hypothesis.

One thing we've been "complaining" about is the lack of good news, or any positive signs from BlackBerry over the last little while. I'm thinking that maybe they are baiting the bears to see if they can give the ultimate screw you gesture come the ER. Since some of these firms have made a concerted effort to hurt BlackBerry over the last months, maybe they are making there own hurt scenario for them.

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha....as much as I would love this to be the case...and it may be, I think they are way to busy working the plan. I'm hoping the plan (with Prem on the Board) includes a healthy dose of "GFYS" (I'll leave interpretation to you), for the firms holding us back but I think it's unlikely .

Perhaps some healthy numbers and proof of growth with a small or better yet, no loss to cash position would be exeplery I think.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-25-13 10:32 PM
    Heh, not sure what BB_Trader's point was with this. The first thing you see on the Rogers website is the Q10, while the S4 comes on a bit later as the third ad. That just goes along with what Morganplus8 was saying about BlackBerry getting some prime billing and otherwise competing with Samsung for promotion.
    I know....?? Weird.

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-25-13 10:34 PM
    Hi to Kid Vibe,

Not knowing how long you will be in Tokyo, but you may be closer to the Asian Stock Market and able to give local feedback because of recent events at the Tokyo Exchange.

I spent a week last October living in the Shimbashi area on a business trip and revisited the Akihabara electronic sector (including cellphones) which I hadn't been to since 1993. Even the TV program Daily Planet has a series of recent episodes on technologies in Tokyo.

Enjoy,
    rarsen
    Hey Rarsen,

Not sure about any of the recent events at the Asian stock exchange... However, in terms of BB here, it's as you would expect. Non-existent. The only people who own a BB are those who are travelling here or have purchased an older model (very few out there however). The Galaxy 4 is really working their promotion here. In fact, the promotion for the Galaxy S4 seems to be much more prominent than in Vancouver (where I am from). Even when I was here last year, BB was pretty much non-existent. It was a smart move to pull out of Japan (for now). It will be interesting though if somehow BBM can catch on here in Japan... Not sure though, it would def be competing with Line app (which is equivalent to whatsapp) but just imagine if it caught on, I really do wonder if BB will market it here... Or if they even can. Oh, and the women are HOT.
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    05-25-13 10:36 PM
    Offending post deleted no more reports please! Lol
    05-25-13 10:37 PM
    And right on cue a rant from fraudstreettrader on Yahoo Finance. Quite a coincidence.

BBRY Message Board | Research In Motion Limited Stock - Yahoo! Finance
    05-25-13 10:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    A perfect time would be to do this holiday monday. Shorts would be sitting there in disbelief not being able to trade on the Nasdaq.
    CDM76, bungaboy, Bugmapper and 3 others like this.
    05-25-13 10:57 PM
    A perfect time would be to do this holiday monday. Shorts would be sitting there in disbelief not being able to trade on the Nasdaq.
    If only. That would make my week!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and BlackistheBerry like this.
    05-25-13 11:16 PM
    Yeah, however I just asked it:

"Will BBRY's SP stop falling next week?"

and the reply I got was:

"My sources say no."

Maybe it will gap way up then drop some from profit sharing

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-26-13 01:55 AM
113,250 ... 10961097109810991100 ...