View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    It does not look like ANYTHING is going to get BBRY excited.

Even with this, BBRY has been very flat today
    58 Minutes till the long weekend, lets see if anyone's been baiting their time....cripes its so slow I'm tired of looking for silly YouTube bits! lol
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-24-13 02:02 PM
    I am in for the long term; still, watching BBRY today is quite painful... It would be nice, as others have said, to close today at least +0.01...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-paint-dry.jpg
    05-24-13 02:04 PM
    Shorts will have something to think about over the weekend then hopefully more tsx covering on monday? With some kind of announcement? Then tuesday...
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    05-24-13 02:06 PM
    WOO HOO!!!! We're green by 0.0001 cents.... hahahha
    05-24-13 02:09 PM
    You should be asking yourself why it is being filled!!! The bid is firming now and nothing offered for sale. The final hour should be interesting indeed. Shorts would knock this right out of there, but they seem to be missing ........................
    M+8. Say what... so why is it being filed? Weak longs selling their shares?
    05-24-13 02:09 PM
    Beat the bell!!! lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-24-13 02:12 PM
    Well, if we can't break a downtrend with an uptrend... we can break it with a sideways shuffle I guess.
    05-24-13 02:13 PM
    Just had a look through the historical prices and volumes over the last few months as a result of the low daily volume today. The last time we had daily volume this low (I expect ~13-13.5M shares traded today by the close), was October 31, 2012!
    05-24-13 02:14 PM
    Beat the bell!!! lol
    Oh right... beat the bell.... the bell!!!... I get confused sometimes... lol
    05-24-13 02:14 PM
    Update, you want to read this, my post, edited a few times, something fishy going imho on with BBRY and UBS bidding activity today.

I reported UBS to NASDAQ and FINRA, they are going to investigate, both confirm something suspicious going on:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bbry-f3...ml#post8538403
    05-24-13 02:17 PM
    Great, UBS is back again, 3:19:27 PM, 505,200 volume x $14.39, good grief. How long will they keep this bid up for?
    05-24-13 02:20 PM
    M+8. Say what... so why is it being filed? Weak longs selling their shares?
    We are setting up for a breakout here, the bids are terrific but there is no rush to confirm the breakout. There isn't anything illegal about the pattern either. It is strange to see the hallmark of a rally and no follow through, that's all. No one is selling, the bids are really firm here, but they want cheap stock and are willing to wait. There is still some time for some fireworks before the close. Like I mentioned earlier, I have seen a news release after this type of trade so I'm interested in how it plays out.
    05-24-13 02:26 PM
    Great, UBS is back again, 3:19:27 PM, 505,200 volume x $15.39, good grief. How long will they keep this bid up for?
    It's a long weekend in the US, and past history has shown BB tends to release news on the Monday in Canada. This is speculation on my part, but if I were UBS, what better time than the present to execute a series of large sized orders to sweep up as many of the stale orders out there as possible?
    Compaqee likes this.
    05-24-13 02:26 PM
    Reading all these posts about UBS and the potential news/breakout is exciting!
    take99 and bungaboy like this.
    05-24-13 02:28 PM
    Great, UBS is back again, 3:19:27 PM, 505,200 volume x $14.39, good grief. How long will they keep this bid up for?
    less than 10 minutes later UBS pulled the bid, time now is 3:28 PM
    05-24-13 02:28 PM
    It's a long weekend in the US, and past history has shown BB tends to release news on the Monday in Canada. This is speculation on my part, but if I were UBS, what better time than the present to execute a series of large sized orders to sweep up as many of the stale orders out there as possible?

If IBM offers $ 22.50/shr US after the close, will you take it?
    05-24-13 02:29 PM
    Nope.
    05-24-13 02:30 PM
    Looks like we are going to end up where we started!

I wish everyone a HAPPY Memorial day. If Morgan is right we could all have a better time next week!

Be safe everyone! On the water all weekend for me!

(still watching till market closes)
    05-24-13 02:31 PM
    A lot my LEAPS would be worthless then
    05-24-13 02:31 PM

I'm sorry, you must have meant $52.50. and the answer is still NO!
    05-24-13 02:33 PM
    less than 10 minutes later UBS pulled the bid, time now is 3:28 PM
    Ha, looks like, based upon a previous post I found on this forum that UBS is up to something, what though?

Stock to watch: BlackBerry annual event kicks off - Stocks to Watch - MarketWatch < Here is the post from 10 days ago on the 'net. They want $13, so maybe with their $14.39 huge bids today, on and off, they are trying to stir up fear for a sell off, busted, such bull**** this is. g'rrr.

as of writing at 3:33 i see no large volume bid by ubs on nasdaq.

“We expect the tone to be extremely optimistic, with Blackberry touting some of the early (and debateable) success with its new smartphones, the Z10 and Q10,” UBS analyst Amitabh Passi said in a report.

Passi notes that BlackBerry BBRY -0.28% initially benefited from shipping new devices to carriers and some pent-up demand, but it faces a tough road ahead.

“We have seen little from Blackberry to inspire confidence in a turnaround in a hyper-competitive industry and formidable competitors including Samsung, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Huawei, amongst others, with significantly more resources,” Passi said.

BlackBerry BBRY -0.28% “remains a single-product company, with limited sustainable differentiation, no multi-screen strategy, and no compelling content ecosystem,” he said.

Passi rates the stock at neutral with a price target of $13.
    05-24-13 02:34 PM
    Add an extra zero. Done. $225.00 a Share. Sounds about right.*Wakes up out of dream*
    05-24-13 02:34 PM
    For my measly 500 shares, absolutely. For every share of BBRY, absolutely not. The company is worth far more than 20/share.
    05-24-13 02:35 PM
    Maybe you do have me on ignore I posted that a couple pages ago lol....
    Ha, looks like, based upon a previous post I found on this forum that UBS is up to something, what though?

Stock to watch: BlackBerry annual event kicks off - Stocks to Watch - MarketWatch < Here is the post from 10 days ago on the 'net. They want $13, so maybe with their $14.39 huge bids today, on and off, they are trying to stir up fear for a sell off, busted, such bull**** this is. g'rrr.

as of writing at 3:33 i see no large volume bid by ubs on nasdaq.

“We expect the tone to be extremely optimistic, with Blackberry touting some of the early (and debateable) success with its new smartphones, the Z10 and Q10,” UBS analyst Amitabh Passi said in a report.

Passi notes that BlackBerry BBRY -0.28% initially benefited from shipping new devices to carriers and some pent-up demand, but it faces a tough road ahead.

“We have seen little from Blackberry to inspire confidence in a turnaround in a hyper-competitive industry and formidable competitors including Samsung, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Huawei, amongst others, with significantly more resources,” Passi said.

BlackBerry BBRY -0.28% “remains a single-product company, with limited sustainable differentiation, no multi-screen strategy, and no compelling content ecosystem,” he said.

Passi rates the stock at neutral with a price target of $13.
    05-24-13 02:40 PM
    Ha, looks like I alone put the fear factor into UBS, they are not back with their high volume suspicious bidding in hopes of their $13 usa price. BBRY and BB starting to move higher. You BB bulls owe me a bottle of scotch for the phone calls I made this afternoon, including recently when UBS put up and took down their last 500,000 bid x $14.39 which is no longer. imho, they want to put fear into the market and see BBRY trade lower / sell-off. G'rrr
    Charles Martin1 and Compaqee like this.
    05-24-13 02:40 PM
113,251 ... 10901091109210931094 ...