View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Is that what you tell your wife those bumps are?
    Hahaha...hahaha...
    cjcampbell and Superfly_FR like this.
    05-24-13 01:10 PM
    Well, this action or "non-action" as I call it will certainly help reduce those day trading BBRY. It really is quite amazing how flat this stock is. It's obvious new buyers are waiting for news yet BlackBerry seems not wanting to give any. We heard about Z10 demand a few weeks after it was launched, yet we've heard nothing of the sort about the Q10, with the exception of some anecdotal reports. Unfortunately anecodatal reports aren`t enough for long funds to buy a big stake. BlackBerry just hasn`t provided enough information for more long funds to take on the respective risk and take a large position in BBRY. Here`s to hoping that Q1 is enough to rock the shorts.

Those that mentioned the delays in the USA -- I believe you are right on point here. BlackBerry had the Q10 cleared through the FCC long ago. They also had the Q10 available for business customers long ago. This tells me that it`s NOT a question of demand in the United States, but more a question of supply.

On news the stock goes down, on no news the stock also goes down. It`s time for the company to put up some solid numbers and for us to get out of this bloody triangle!

Awaiting the short interest dissemination results today after the close. I expect them to increase again.
    05-24-13 01:12 PM
    Is not possible they could be wanting to take a large position.

Why is everyone claiming manipulation?

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 01:13 PM
    Ha, they are back, 892,215 x 14.39 bid, UBS, 1:33:30 PM, sneaky bastards they are.
    I wonder if bid rigging would be beneath them:

SEC Charges UBS with Fraudulent Bidding Practices Involving Investment of Municipal Bond Proceeds; 2011-105; May 4, 2011

US seeks record prison for ex-UBS bankers over muni bid-rigging

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2012/A...0-at-1071.html
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-24-13 01:15 PM
    Platinum with diamonds here...lol
    Hopefully you were joking about the diamonds. When I was a student shadowing doctors in hospital, I collected some urine for analysis. Looking at it under the microscope I said "wow, those look like diamonds - so pretty!". The patient was standing behind me. He said "it's not pretty if you have to push them out your peenis".

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 01:18 PM
    Well, this action or "non-action" as I call it will certainly help reduce those day trading BBRY. It really is quite amazing how flat this stock is. It's obvious new buyers are waiting for news yet BlackBerry seems not wanting to give any. We heard about Z10 demand a few weeks after it was launched, yet we've heard nothing of the sort about the Q10, with the exception of some anecdotal reports. Unfortunately anecodatal reports aren`t enough for long funds to buy a big stake. BlackBerry just hasn`t provided enough information for more long funds to take on the respective risk and take a large position in BBRY. Here`s to hoping that Q1 is enough to rock the shorts.

Those that mentioned the delays in the USA -- I believe you are right on point here. BlackBerry had the Q10 cleared through the FCC long ago. They also had the Q10 available for business customers long ago. This tells me that it`s NOT a question of demand in the United States, but more a question of supply.

On news the stock goes down, on no news the stock also goes down. It`s time for the company to put up some solid numbers and for us to get out of this bloody triangle!

Awaiting the short interest dissemination results today after the close. I expect them to increase again.
    We are in an almost identical situation as the first two weeks of April. Now it's the drawn out Q10 wait. Just watch...we're sailing on down in this news drought, we'll get hit by another raid and a few days later...likely week after next we begin to climb again.

However, this time we've got the June ER, which hopefully will stop all this nonsense.
    fedakd likes this.
    05-24-13 01:24 PM
    Is not possible they could be wanting to take a large position.

Why is everyone claiming manipulation?

Posted via CB10
    I guess questions are raised because they gave a price point of over a dollar less just a few days ago. Why would a firm purchase stock at a price that they have gone on record saying is higher than it should be?
    05-24-13 01:26 PM
    Hopefully you were joking about the diamonds. When I was a student shadowing doctors in hospital, I collected some urine for analysis. Looking at it under the microscope I said "wow, those look like diamonds - so pretty!". The patient was standing behind me. He said "it's not pretty if you have to push them out your peenis".

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha...man, I'm thinking we need to fast forward past this facking drought...I hate to think where our conversations end up after another week or so of this tedium.
    05-24-13 01:28 PM
    The stock action so far has been very controlled. We are very close to the trend line. Look at the bxa guys, 6338x91. That's very rare.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-05-24-2.28.58-pm.jpg
    05-24-13 01:29 PM
    Chardonnay on the Rocks for the close ... great feedback on UBS, thanks, crooks,

The bastards just pulled the plug again on their 14.39 bid of 900,000, sure they got some, but last count showed 700,000, now gone.

What the hell is going on? Why is this allowed?

My broker won't let me place a bid for 1,000,000 shares at $14.39

Hilarious to see the DOW in the green = manipulation.

The close for BB and overnight is going to be interesting.

Edit ... Good grief, the bastards at UBS are back, 2:33:35 PM 629,435 x $14.39 ... someone wants to be long on BB

All the best, cheers,
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-24-13 01:34 PM
    Platinum with diamonds here...lol
    You rich boy !

(edit ... but I'm more weighted ! #haha_back
    05-24-13 01:35 PM
    This is my plan today.
    If the sellers take out the 14.39, then I will buy some at 14.30.
    If the 13.39 is still there at the closing, I will buy some at 14.40.
    05-24-13 01:39 PM
    You rich boy !

On this side of the pond, we say "well endowed". And on this side of the pond, we care more about length than weight. LOL
    05-24-13 01:42 PM
    This is my plan today.
    If the sellers take out the 14.39, then I will buy some at 14.30.
    If the 13.39 is still there at the closing, I will buy some at 14.40.
    Thats funny. Just what I was thinking

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-24-13 01:42 PM
    You rich boy !

Lol...I'm working on it! if we could get a fire under BBRY it would certainly help.
    05-24-13 01:44 PM
    05-24-13 01:47 PM
    Hilarious .... UBSS, NSDQ, WCHV, TMBR are all lined up to buy at $14.39 on NASDAQ ... nothing for sale to cover their bids, but the looks of it BB is screaming bullish.

I wish I could copy / paste the live streaming BBRY quote.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-24-13 01:48 PM
    Rumor that UBS is covering.
    Morgan whats your take on the UBS bid?
    I just got home, read some of the posts here but I haven't been able to see Level II quotes until now. On several of my accounts, the Bid is been taken, its firm, and has always been there. This is very unusual to see, as larger bids are normally hidden from plain sight. I don't see anyone walking the bid up here so they are content to wait all day for a fill. Most unusual trading today. Normally you place a bid for 100,000 plus/minus a couple of points (pennies so it stays hidden) and lead it with another one, and so on, this one is right out there. It is getting filled ever so slowly so sales are taking place. We'll have to watch it carefully as I pointed out this morning that we are at the breakout point and they are supporting the stock at that level for next week. You know volume will pickup in the final hour and we should see what their intentions are then. I wouldn't be surprised to hear some news after the market closes due to this order.

I have witnessed a "bid" like this followed by news before.
    Could it be that UBS is testing the fill rate of BBRY?
    05-24-13 01:49 PM
    Rumor that UBS is covering.
    Hahahaha, just the facts, maybe you are right though .... however, guess what, the bastards at UBS just took down their offer, it's gone!

Who wants to call UBS Canada and find out what the **** they are doing?

http://apps1.ubs.com/locationfinder/...eoEntityType=6

or call:

The NASDAQ Stock Market
    One Liberty Plaza
    165 Broadway
    New York, NY 10006
    Phone: 212-401-8700

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/help/contact-i...#ixzz2UEo2LCl3

I called NASDAQ, told them what I have been watching, they confirmed, yes, that this is very suspicious and with that referred me to

FINRA http://www.finra.org/ who I spoke with, they too confirm this is suspicious and are going to investigate the UBS situation.

My concern is what UBS is doing by putting up huge volume bids at at low price only to pull them off the market and the put them back up, wash, rinse and repeat is putting fear into the markets in particular folk that are prepared to buy at at higher price. Why would then when they see UBS bidding huge volume at lower prices. Such bull**** it is. Good grief, UBS pulled their order again, time now is 3:11 PM

Last edited by BB_Trader; 05-24-13 at 02:11 PM.
    05-24-13 01:50 PM
    Me thinks someone somewhere is working to weekend to fix their short problem
    Bugmapper and plasmid_boy like this.
    05-24-13 01:54 PM
    I reiterate....

05-24-13 01:55 PM
    It does not look like ANYTHING is going to get BBRY excited.

Even with this, BBRY has been very flat today
    05-24-13 01:57 PM
    It does not look like ANYTHING is going to get BBRY excited.

Even with this, BBRY has been very flat today
    You should be asking yourself why it is being filled!!! The bid is firming now and nothing offered for sale. The final hour should be interesting indeed. Shorts would knock this right out of there, but they seem to be missing ........................
    05-24-13 02:02 PM
113,251 ... 10891090109110921093 ...