View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    The market doesn't like uncertainty and Bernanke gave it to us in spades yesterday.

Did anyone notice how shaky his voice was? That man is heading for a breakdown soon.
    I would comment on Bernanke but "Branta" would not like it.

There is NO good end or gentle deflation to the large bubble we have created.
    bungaboy and q649 like this.
    05-23-13 05:56 AM
    I would comment on Bernanke but "Branta" would not like it.

There is NO good end or gentle deflation to the large bubble we have created.
    Yeah and unfortunately the air from a deflating markets bubble inflates other bubbles, which in this case could be the cost of goods.
    05-23-13 06:02 AM
    I think the turmoil may fizzle out before markets even open...the US dollar is rising again.
    05-23-13 06:12 AM
    Yeah and unfortunately the air from a deflating markets bubble inflates other bubbles, which in this case could be the cost of goods.
    No doubt about that.

Also Benanke has pumped over a trillion dollars into non-USA banks.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-23-13 06:49 AM
    I think the turmoil may fizzle out before markets even open...the US dollar is rising again.
    When the world economy "shutters" they still count on the US and the dollar.
    05-23-13 06:50 AM
    As a (except BB) dividend growth investor I love pullbacks. If more people did a buy and hold (key part being the holding) strategy we wouldn’t have these wildly irrational swings – but I am not complaining. Being rational when others are being emotional can pay well over the long term.
    05-23-13 06:54 AM
    [aaaannnnnd ... well, I don't even have to write what I mean here; I'm sure you instant got it !]

SuperPower of suggestion to the max
    05-23-13 06:56 AM
    Yes sir! Going to be some bargains today!!!
    Not necessarily often enough the day following the FOMC meeting the market reverses its initial reaction, so if this was a fake sell off the next rally will be strong, of course if the sell off stands then, indeed look out below....and same thing holds true for BBRY here...
    05-23-13 07:05 AM
    Not necessarily often enough the day following the FOMC meeting the market reverses its initial reaction, so if this was a fake sell off the next rally will be strong, of course if the sell off stands then, indeed look out below....and same thing holds true for BBRY here...
    Yip...just have to wait and see now.
    05-23-13 07:11 AM
    Looks like the market is not just reacting to Bernanke but to China who's mfg sector is retracting.

Still bet the bulls will rush in at some time today.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-23-13 07:17 AM
    Looks like the market is not just reacting to Bernanke but to China who's mfg sector is retracting.

Still bet the bulls will rush in at some time today.
    Bit of both I think...Gold shot up again too.
    05-23-13 07:22 AM
    Could be just an excuse to take profits too...wouldn't surprise me if it shot back up after touching 4-5%.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 07:41 AM
    lol...TSX is showing green while the rest of the world is red.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-23-13 07:52 AM
    Based on yesterday's close, the MACD is at 0.001091(ready to fall negative) and the RSI (10) is at 40.624835 (ready to fall into the 30s).

Without news we may continue this downward trek and given the plunge has not yet recovered from the FOMC minutes release yesterday afternoon, we may see some really good bargains again soon!

Happy trading folks!
    05-23-13 07:59 AM
    lol...TSX is showing green while the rest of the world is red.

Posted via CB10
    and our dollar is down...love to see it sink to $0.80...BB.TO appreciates it ohhh so much.
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-23-13 08:01 AM
    and our dollar is down...love to see it sink to $0.80...BB.TO appreciates it ohhh so much.
    It might be good now, but when the market turns higher and the Cdn dollar climbs, we'll be sad that BBRY is increasing and BB.TO is stationary

The only time I want to see a temporary plunge in the Cdn dollar is the day I sell my US assets.
    05-23-13 08:06 AM
    If the short dogs wanted to drive this thing really low, today would be the opportune time to do it. I expect a raid today or tomorrow.
    05-23-13 08:07 AM
    It might be good now, but when the market turns higher and the Cdn dollar climbs, we'll be sad that BBRY is increasing and BB.TO is stationary

The only time I want to see a temporary plunge in the Cdn dollar is the day I sell my US assets.
    Exactly, which is what I'd be doing the instant it happened.
    05-23-13 08:08 AM
    Down to $14.23 in the premarkets friends...
    05-23-13 08:16 AM
    Sometimes I wish Heins was more like the Tesla CEO with regards to investor relations.
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-23-13 08:17 AM
    If the short dogs wanted to drive this thing really low, today would be the opportune time to do it. I expect a raid today or tomorrow.
    Naive question; why would they want to drive down the stock if they are not interested in covering yet?
    05-23-13 08:17 AM
    Yeah, its a long way to June 28th....
    new_me222 likes this.
    05-23-13 08:18 AM
    cnbc, more bull**** spewing this morning, buy, buy, buy from one of the guest brokers (duh, no kidding ... have you ever heard a broker say sell, sell, sell? hahaha) ... give it a rest cnbc. today short is the trade and tomorrow. as a reminder usa markets are closed on monday.

wow, albeit not surprising, headlines: http://www.marketwatch.com/ ... http://finviz.com/news.ashx
    In the short term the stock market is a voting machine. In the long term it is a weighing machine.

Maybe the analyst is not short sighted.

Posted via CB10
    sparkaction likes this.
    05-23-13 08:18 AM
    Naive question; why would they want to drive down the stock if they are not interested in covering yet?
    Drive it down and, in their minds, keep it down and drive it down lower. Never happen but I'm sure it's their thinking. They never want it to rebound and when the market is weak, there's no better time to do it.
    plasmid_boy likes this.
    05-23-13 08:22 AM
    Now, if BBRY cares anything about their stock price, and so they should, they should be lining up some good news.
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-23-13 08:23 AM
113,256 ... 10751076107710781079 ...