View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I was thinking the same thing earlier. I'm wondering if he decided to take a day or two off. He seemed to be a little down and frustrated regarding the stock over the the last couple of days.

Posted via CB10
    WOW, you guys remembered me! LOL. Just very busy lately with family business and my studies. We have an emergency that requires us to fly back to Germany on Friday and we'll return on the 1st. Don't worry about my occasional frustration with the SP, I'm sticking it out with you all. I'll be on some here and there until I return so you keep banging that cowbell and the others keep trying to get the SP to stay in the green.
    take99, cjcampbell, CDM76 and 15 others like this.
    05-22-13 11:21 PM
    WOW, you guys remembered me! LOL. Just very busy lately with family business and my studies. We have an emergency that requires us to fly back to Germany on Friday and we'll return on the 1st. Don't worry about my occasional frustration with the SP, I'm sticking it out with you all. I'll be on some here and there until I return so you keep banging that cowbell and the others keep trying to get the SP to stay in the green.
    Hey man. Glad you're well and sorry to hear of an emergency. Hope it works out.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 11:26 PM
    On a down day tommorrow, more options! I want those Jan 2015 30 calls for under $1!!!!! Might even sell puts if it gets to $12.
    I REALLY hope it doesn't get to $12 and I can't think of anything short of a major catastrophe that would drive it there.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 11:27 PM
    Hey man, sorry to hear about the bad news. Hopefully you guys get through things alright.
    05-23-13 12:22 AM
    I REALLY hope it doesn't get to $12 and I can't think of anything short of a major catastrophe that would drive it there.

Posted via CB10
    Jesus no!
    Bugmapper likes this.
    05-23-13 12:22 AM
    Hope it works out fine. Have a safe trip.
    plane6065 and lcjr like this.
    05-23-13 01:04 AM
    I want today to be groovy as hell heaven !
    Just like ...

This ? [stomping, shaking, grooving ... I -papa- feeeeeeelllll goooood]
    05-23-13 03:00 AM
    You are right, the talk was that the Feds wouldn't be heavy buyers of paper in the summer months and we all know they need to keep interest rates at zero. They said they would back off if the economy heated up. Big deal.

Now, I have to ask a favour of you, I need to transfer all of my stock accounts to you so that I can stop buying BBRY! My wife is going to kill me when she finds out we own more today! LOL

How did that happen?
    Haha! Better watch out Morgan or you'll end up like me 100% all in!
    05-23-13 03:20 AM
    I'm back in. I think a short squeeze is imminent and I don't want to be left behind. Much more profit to be made versus trading the stock. Just my opinion.
    05-23-13 03:22 AM
    good early morning everyone.
    i just rolled over to check my playbook.
    wow, just as expected and advised yesterday.
    i hope all planned accordingly.
    markets are down triple digits in asia and now in eu.
    dow futures are currently down -157points.
    today is going to be a very ugly day in the markets, likewise for the rest of the week.
    we may even see the 500 point drop today that i posted yesterday may happen today.
    all the best everyone for a wonderful thursday.
    cheers. bb_t

World Markets For Mobile | Financial Quotes

nothing yet bbry premarket, stay tuned, will we see $12's today?
    http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/bbry/pr...t#.URMKMKU9l0s

we all know the dow has been bogusly up on years of hopium stimulous since 2009, this too shall pass, the dow is poised now for a major drop as is oil, this is going to be a financial nightmare for many,

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe...hart/?q=DJIA-I

http://www.investing.com/

i wish everyone well, i really do, both bulls and bears. please be very careful.

your friend, bb_t
    Last edited by BB_Trader; 05-23-13 at 04:06 AM.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-23-13 03:45 AM
    Wow, let's hope BBRY continues to be its contrarian self...lol

Although, AAPL and NOK are each barely down 1.5% each
    05-23-13 04:54 AM
    Looks like that was one big set of ripples from the FOMC yesterday.

I'm sure this was a test balloon of sorts and President Obama has just shat himself, called up Bernanke, and is telling him to get his arse in front of a camera to smooth out this choppy mess...lol
    05-23-13 05:08 AM
    Down to $14.35 in premarkets.

Glad I kept some free cash
    bungaboy and matthewriedle like this.
    05-23-13 05:10 AM
    This reboot issue is really starting to spook me. Blackberry better get it fixed quick or I will have to sell my shares.......phone wise, I currently have a 9800 Torch on contract which expires in October. By then I hope the problem is solved and a "slider" like the Torch is available as it provides the best of both worlds-bigger screen AND a keyboard.
    Never had one reboot since February 5th when I got the phone. But if you want to sell your shares. Feel free to do so.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    05-23-13 05:12 AM
    Looks like that was one big set of ripples from the FOMC yesterday.

I'm sure this was a test balloon of sorts and President Obama has just shat himself, called up Bernanke, and is telling him to get his arse in front of a camera to smooth out this choppy mess...lol
    The question is will it keep going down or will people think there is a bargain to be taken and buy!
    Bugmapper likes this.
    05-23-13 05:12 AM
    The question is will it keep going down or will people think there is a bargain to be taken and buy!
    I think it will rebound by closing. It pays well to keep a level head. My head is so level it's actually flat...lol
    05-23-13 05:18 AM
    Ok, stay calm. this is NOT 1929 (as some may think reading repetitive warnings).

BTW, since I went to my bank trade portal, I noticed the French consensus about BBRY is ... bullish
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png   The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 05-23-13 at 05:28 AM.
    05-23-13 05:18 AM
    Never had one reboot since February 5th when I got the phone. But if you want to sell your shares. Feel free to do so.
    Yip. How many does he want to unload? I'll scoop them up. Lol
    05-23-13 05:19 AM
    Hope things work out OK for you.

Travel safe.

Stand Sure!
    05-23-13 05:22 AM
    I think it will rebound by closing. It pays well to keep a level head. My head is so level it's actually flat...lol
    That explains what has happened to MY head!

I am going to lower or remove my stops and hang tight.

Tell me again how I have not lost any money until I sell
    05-23-13 05:26 AM
    Down to $14.35 in premarkets.

Glad I kept some free cash
    only 100 shares @ $14.35 LoL
    05-23-13 05:28 AM
    only 100 shares @ $14.35 LoL
    Yeah, let's hope it really plunges, temporarily, so we get some real bargains.
    05-23-13 05:30 AM
    cnbc, more bull**** spewing this morning, buy, buy, buy from one of the guest brokers (duh, no kidding ... have you ever heard a broker say sell, sell, sell? hahaha) ... give it a rest cnbc. today short is the trade and tomorrow. as a reminder usa markets are closed on monday.

wow, albeit not surprising, headlines: http://www.marketwatch.com/ ... http://finviz.com/news.ashx
    05-23-13 05:32 AM
    Yes sir! Going to be some bargains today!!!
    05-23-13 05:50 AM
    The market doesn't like uncertainty and Bernanke gave it to us in spades yesterday.

Did anyone notice how shaky his voice was? That man is heading for a breakdown soon.
    05-23-13 05:54 AM
113,256 ... 10741075107610771078 ...