View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Dang...I guess we're gonna keep strolling on down tomorrow after things rebound from the market overreaction to the Fed minutes...
    CM, what you tasted today was not over-reaction. Enjoy the leftovers, more to come.
    05-22-13 06:25 PM
    So, one or two downgrades and a bunch of negative press and this is it...not even a percent on TO...I think we have found our base gentlemen

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 06:44 PM
    So, one or two downgrades and a bunch of negative press and this is it...not even a percent on TO...I think we have found our base gentlemen

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, TO held its own. Good to see.
    05-22-13 06:57 PM
    I have a PhD and have written MBAs - would you take stock advice off me? I guess my puzzlement is more of a general puzzlement with why anyone treats seeking alpha as anything more than another forum? The level of analysis there is by and large no better than any other forum I have seen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    WoW! Just W0W! PhD. Imagine that. So impressive.
    05-22-13 07:10 PM
    "I'm not gonna try it�you try it!"

"Let's get Mikey"

"He hates everything."

"He likes it! Hey, Mikey!"

Research In Motion Ltd (BBRY) Founder: iPhone Users Will Like The BBM
    05-22-13 07:11 PM
    WoW! Just W0W! PhD. Imagine that. So impressive.
    05-22-13 07:15 PM
    Debating on whether to buy a other chunk. Lol ugh
    05-22-13 07:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    05-22-13 07:18 PM
    Anybody know if these gm 'mylink' systems are QNX?

Mobile apps in your car dashboard by the end of the year
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-22-13 07:28 PM
    05-22-13 07:29 PM
    M+8. I'm not trying to get you in trouble with your wife but are you at all interested in selling puts on bbry given the technical charts?
    Sparkaction!

That's how I acquired most of my position so far, I sell naked puts and wait to be put to. If I don't get the stock I sell them again. This is how I got my last block of stock this time around. If the stock falls into the mid $ 13.00's I just buy the stock itself. I don't know what my average cost is so far but I it is low! This last purchase is in the mid $ 13.00's selling more puts.
    plane6065 and sparkaction like this.
    05-22-13 08:31 PM
    This reboot issue is really starting to spook me. Blackberry better get it fixed quick or I will have to sell my shares.......phone wise, I currently have a 9800 Torch on contract which expires in October. By then I hope the problem is solved and a "slider" like the Torch is available as it provides the best of both worlds-bigger screen AND a keyboard.
    05-22-13 08:56 PM
    As I warned ... Asia now down, next up based upon futures ... EU and America down. Have a nice night everyone. Tomorrow is a new day.

Investing.com - Stock Market Quotes, Forex, Financial News
    05-22-13 09:23 PM
    Bought them on the dip for $1.65 (tsx)

What are those going for?

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 09:27 PM
    You think these squid can do that for very long? I'm thinking it's probably not a 30 year career. Lol
    I've read that 50% of hte people that do this kind of work for a living quit during training because they feel immoral doing it. The other 50% are either gredy or too stupid to realize what it is they are doing.
    05-22-13 09:29 PM
    This reboot issue is really starting to spook me. Blackberry better get it fixed quick or I will have to sell my shares.......phone wise, I currently have a 9800 Torch on contract which expires in October. By then I hope the problem is solved and a "slider" like the Torch is available as it provides the best of both worlds-bigger screen AND a keyboard.
    Yeah I've been worried the short dogs are saving that for a rainy day...hopefully its something small like a battery seating issue.
    05-22-13 09:42 PM

All I know is that I bought a Ford truck due to best fuel economy in a truck (at the time) and it came with Microsoft Sync. I bought my first and last Ford.
    05-22-13 10:33 PM
    Yeah I've been worried the short dogs are saving that for a rainy day...hopefully its something small like a battery seating issue.
    I've not heard of the random reboot problem nor have I had it. However, my screen sometimes gets split in two halves (upper and lower), which will not correct until I reboot it. Has anyone here had that problem?

That random reboot thing will definitely be in the tool box of the short dogs. TBH it worries me now that you mention it.
    05-22-13 10:35 PM

Old article, but yes:
    QNX powers Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system

Also in Toyota! That's two VERY BIG clients.
    05-22-13 10:39 PM
    I have a PhD and have written MBAs - would you take stock advice off me? I guess my puzzlement is more of a general puzzlement with why anyone treats seeking alpha as anything more than another forum? The level of analysis there is by and large no better than any other forum I have seen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    He backs up his research with tangeable evidence. Unlike the analysis we question. Big difference. The fact that the bears don't attack him points to the value of his analysis.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 10:42 PM
    Where is lcjr? I don't believe we've heard from him today
    cjcampbell and lcjr like this.
    05-22-13 10:44 PM
    BBRY has mentioned specific softwre builds that are problematic. It is a software issue. It can be fixed. Leaked OSes have been responded to with everything from "no change" to "rebooting fixed".

I asked the experts. . Go here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1/#post8529316
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 10:46 PM
    Where is lcjr? I don't believe we've heard from him today
    I was thinking the same thing earlier. I'm wondering if he decided to take a day or two off. He seemed to be a little down and frustrated regarding the stock over the the last couple of days.

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 10:53 PM
    I was thinking the same thing earlier. I'm wondering if he decided to take a day or two off. He seemed to be a little down and frustrated regarding the stock over the the last couple of days.

Posted via CB10
    On a down day tommorrow, more options! I want those Jan 2015 30 calls for under $1!!!!! Might even sell puts if it gets to $12.
    05-22-13 11:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. I could see how that could be happening this week, especially since we have such a long time to go for the ER.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-22-13 11:05 PM
113,251 ... 10731074107510761077 ...