View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Can't the SEC connect the dots here?
    They probably don't want to as I'd go out on a limb and say that they're one of the dots (or at least some of them within).
    zyben, bungaboy and CDM76 like this.
    05-22-13 03:59 PM
    Can't the SEC connect the dots here?
    I don't think that it's the sort of thing that motivates them. They likely want an email or something ironclad, not something that actually requires real investigation.
    bungaboy and bondary like this.
    05-22-13 04:01 PM
    The fed released its meeting minutes at 2pm EST...that's probably what rocked markets. Even my EWJ sank from $12.43 to $12.10

You are right, the talk was that the Feds wouldn't be heavy buyers of paper in the summer months and we all know they need to keep interest rates at zero. They said they would back off if the economy heated up. Big deal.

Now, I have to ask a favour of you, I need to transfer all of my stock accounts to you so that I can stop buying BBRY! My wife is going to kill me when she finds out we own more today! LOL

How did that happen?
    05-22-13 04:03 PM
    You are right, the talk was that the Feds wouldn't be heavy buyers of paper in the summer months and we all know they need to keep interest rates at zero. They said they would back off if the economy heated up. Big deal.

Now, I have to ask a favour of you, I need to transfer all of my stock accounts to you so that I can stop buying BBRY! My wife is going to kill me when she finds out we own more today! LOL

How did that happen?

Lol! I'm pretty sure she'll thank you soon enough M+8!

05-22-13 04:09 PM
    I received an email from nigeria like that once....

How did that happen?
    05-22-13 04:13 PM
    Lol! I'm pretty sure she'll thank you soon enough M+8!

So you're not going to help?

She's Italian, you don't mess with Italian women! A parcel arrived for me, she delivered it, wanting to know "what I bought now", and then she saw the transaction slips open in my email on the big screen. Done like dinner now. Thanks for nothing. LOL
    bungaboy, q649 and Bugmapper like this.
    05-22-13 04:16 PM
    So you're not going to help?

She's Italian, you don't mess with Italian women! A parcel arrived for me, she delivered it, wanting to know "what I bought now", and then she saw the transaction slips open in my email on the big screen. Done like dinner now. Thanks for nothing. LOL

Hahaha...I hope it doesn't end up something we have to read about in the paper.
    bungaboy and Bugmapper like this.
    05-22-13 04:22 PM
    Friends, regardless if you love me or hate me, be very careful ... very careful ... rest assured I am in the know ... just off the telephone ... "stops are in" ... do the math, figure it out for yourself ... this is going to get VERY ugly in the markets at large. Cheers, BBT, love y'all, bears and bulls. ... one more time ... connect the dots ... trade the trend ... look at the 10 year chart ... bull**** this is what has been going on since 2009 ... we are in a recession ... Dow Jones Industrials Chart - The Globe and Mail
    05-22-13 04:22 PM
    chardonnay here, on the rocks
    Ice and wine... Seems to be sacrilege day!

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 04:25 PM
    Ice and wine... Seems to be sacrilege day!

Posted via CB10
    what the heck, it's hump day ... i mean dump day
    05-22-13 04:30 PM
    "Friends....." You lost me there......
    05-22-13 04:31 PM
    05-22-13 04:31 PM
    "Friends....." You lost me there......
    man up take99, i love you too, we are all in this mess together, now is not the time to badger. cheers, as you wish.
    05-22-13 04:34 PM
    interesting on statscounter, BBRY overtaking Sammy in the UK for what it's worth.....

StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share
    fedakd and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 04:34 PM
    but, but, I thought I was on Ignore???? lol. Just apologize for calling us Rimtards and losers and we can carry on like it never happened

man up take99, i love you too, we are all in this mess together, now is not the time to badger. cheers, as you wish.
    05-22-13 04:35 PM
    Badger? ok....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
    05-22-13 04:39 PM
    interesting on statscounter, BBRY overtaking Sammy in the UK for what it's worth.....

StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share
    Nice. Somebody should write a nice article about those trends.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-22-13 04:42 PM
    Lol...Ahhh that was funny.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 04:47 PM
    but, but, I thought I was on Ignore???? lol. Just apologize for calling us Rimtards and losers and we can carry on like it never happened

same strategy as with the trolls, don't feed the bears, you want to save your board from becoming a circus, don't feed the bears!!!
    05-22-13 04:47 PM
    Uh oh, someone's parents just got home! Time to go back down to the basement...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture2.jpg
    take99, bungaboy and q649 like this.
    05-22-13 05:30 PM
    Crazy couple days at work but it's great that I can unwind on my commute and catch up on BBRY stuff on here. You guys are great as always!
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and YangFui like this.
    05-22-13 05:36 PM
    Another link between ITG and Cannaccord

Thanks guys. This is pretty much all public information. This thing is like an onion, here is one more:Jonathan Ludwig
    Managing Director, Canaccord Genuity Inc. February 2013 – Present (4 months)

Sales Trader/Quantitative Analyst , Investment Technology Group, Inc. 1990 – 1992 (2 years)
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-22-13 05:43 PM
    M+8. I'm not trying to get you in trouble with your wife but are you at all interested in selling puts on bbry given the technical charts?
    05-22-13 05:52 PM
    Dang...I guess we're gonna keep strolling on down tomorrow after things rebound from the market overreaction to the Fed minutes...
    05-22-13 05:59 PM

love stinks
    05-22-13 06:23 PM
113,256 ... 10721073107410751076 ...