1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Lol. Cj's friend someone else catching on

Chippy55
    May 22 02:42 PM
    Here's another note to pass on about a certain Blackberry "analyst" who I've seen writing articles all over the net, looks like she has a 2nd account at FB, but both names have her residing at "Ottawa Universirty", the other name is a male. And curiously she admits on FB that she only "attended" Ottawa University, but DID NOT FINISH, though that could mean anything, expelled, quit, financial problems, guess we'll never know.
    Attended Ottawa U during a summer day camp?
    morganplus8, cjcampbell and take99 like this.
    05-22-13 03:02 PM
    Friends of BB ...have a great night, bulls and bears. Surely we can all get along, no need to be nasty.

Anyways, all good here, back in cash, profit for the day, just closed out on my long position on HND for a small profit, no way am I holding anything, but cash overnight, more so in light of the ng report out tomorrow.

I hate the bull**** that goes on overnight, albeit that is where money is made, not pesky day trader to **** up the market.

One of these days I might trade overnight, I did call the CME one night about such, it can be done.

Cheers, love ya, so does my friend Yogi
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-yogi-bear.jpg  
    05-22-13 03:04 PM
    Ummmmm..... who's abandoning? Not me and none here. Quite the opposite actually.
    I just picked up a couple more jugs of Kool-aid..
    Lol
    05-22-13 03:06 PM
    Uh oh... another entry into the smartphone market.....
    Caterpillar launches insanely durable smartphone - May. 22, 2013
    cjcampbell and q649 like this.
    05-22-13 03:08 PM
    First trades after hours are up
    05-22-13 03:09 PM
    Ouch - seems "BB_trader_alterego" was banned... Why exactly?
    If I were to guess I might take a stab at multiple sign-ins maybe.

It was all in fun though I believe to help us through all the other BS that sneaks in here for a dastardly purpose.
    05-22-13 03:10 PM
    Friends of BB ...have a great night, bulls and bears. Surely we can all get along, no need to be nasty.

Anyways, all good here, back in cash, profit for the day, just closed out on my long position on HND for a small profit, no way am I holding anything, but cash overnight, more so in light of the ng report out tomorrow.

I hate the bull**** that goes on overnight, albeit that is where money is made, not pesky day trader to **** up the market.

One of these days I might trade overnight, I did call the CME one night about such, it can be done.

Cheers, love ya, so does my friend Yogi
    05-22-13 03:11 PM
    If I were to guess I might take a stab at multiple sign-ins maybe.

It was all in fun though I believe to help us through all the other BS that sneaks in here for a dastardly purpose.

Yeah, I thought it was funny.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-22-13 03:12 PM
    Check out history - a slightly down PM, with no new news, means a Green day over 90% of the time.
    Looks like that statistic is going to fall to about 88% of the time now, huh?
    q649 likes this.
    05-22-13 03:14 PM
    Hi,

Got asked for comments by CNBC, which I took the time to fill and wrote the following for the parting remarks on what to improve...

"Get someone with basic journalist skills, some credibility and basic honesty, sometime interesting guests but too many CNBC clowns filling airtime with no value added. I am sure Jack Welch is not too proud of the poor performance results. If he was still around he would immediately demand improve it, sell it or close it down. It needs a major change-around, but probably too late as it is easily passed by the competition."

Have a good day,
    rarsen
    Rarsen, I have no idea who you are, but I like your post. I have listened to CNBC for years, love or hate 'em, don't matter, they do move the market. I can't stand some of their yappy bull****ting staff, CNBC would do well to get rid of many of them. At times I turn them off and move over to Bloomberg Radio, albeit do go back to CNBC in light of their influence on the markets. Ya, I know folk in this forum are going to slam this post re faith in CNBC, regardless, I don't give a ****, I know they do. As far as BNN, what a waste. Anywys, good luck Rarsen to clean up the bull**** spewed out of CNBC, bloody pumpers they are and some of them are dumb blondes, both male and female. Hell, I could do a better job.
    rarsen likes this.
    05-22-13 03:15 PM
    Rarsen, I have no idea who you are, but I like your post. I have listened to CNBC for years, love or hate 'em, don't matter, they do move the market. I can't stand some of their yappy bull****ting staff, CNBC would do well to get rid of many of them. At times I turn them off and move over to Bloomberg Radio, albeit do go back to CNBC in light of their influence on the markets. Ya, I know folk in this forum are going to slam this post re faith in CNBC, regardless, I don't give a ****, I know they do. As far as BNN, what a waste. Anywys, good luck Rarsen to clean up the bull**** spewed out of CNBC, bloody pumpers they are and some of them are dumb blondes, both male and female. Hell, I could do a better job.
    As their ratings continue to fall, they will have less and less an impact. If they didn't go all circus show like, they'd still command a lot of respect but such are the choices of the management.
    morganplus8, rarsen and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 03:17 PM
    Yeah, I thought it was funny.
    Just in case I "know" the guy... was just curious
    <-- {Takes a fake bow and pl;edges to do it again once he figures out how to not be banned}
    05-22-13 03:21 PM
    I just picked up a couple more jugs of Kool-aid..
    Lol
    chardonnay here, on the rocks ... hell ya, glad i sold my hnd at the close, ng up in afterhours, however, anything goes come the open, however, i like to sleep with money in my mattress at night
    05-22-13 03:21 PM
    As their ratings continue to fall, they will have less and less an impact. If they didn't go all circus show like, they'd still command a lot of respect but such is the choices of the management.
    Yeah, their male anchors act like car salesmen.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-22-13 03:22 PM
    As their ratings continue to fall, they will have less and less an impact. If they didn't go all circus show like, they'd still command a lot of respect but such is the choices of the management.
    cjc, cnbc will NEVER disappear or change, yes they are a circus with management, all about making money. as far as jack welsh, he can join the rest of the monkeys at cnbc, i don't care for him at all. there are only a few at cnbc i like, here is the cnbc team CNBC U.S. Profiles give loudmouth courtney the hook! http://www.cnbc.com/id/15839031
    05-22-13 03:28 PM
    Picked up more Sept 16 calls. If it drops more I'll buy some more while I average down.
    What are those going for?

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 03:30 PM
    I thought you guys mixed your wine with antifreeze...LOL
    No, IIRC that's the Austrians
    05-22-13 03:32 PM
    Another surprise for you. ITG also connected to Pacific Crest

More:
    Steve Weinstein
    Managing Director, Investment Technology Group, Inc.
    December 2011 – Present (1 year 6 months)|San Francisco Bay Area
    Internet Analyst

VP, Analyst
    Pacific Crest
    June 1998 – December 2011 (13 years 7 months)

Pacific Crest
    05-22-13 03:35 PM
    No, IIRC that's the Austrians
    Lol!!!
    05-22-13 03:38 PM
    Another surprise for you. ITG also connected to Pacific Crest

More:
    Steve Weinstein
    Managing Director, Investment Technology Group, Inc.
    December 2011 – Present (1 year 6 months)|San Francisco Bay Area
    Internet Analyst

VP, Analyst
    Pacific Crest
    June 1998 – December 2011 (13 years 7 months)

Pacific Crest
    Lol...what a facking bunch of cork soaking losers.

How does somebody end up wanting to do that for a living?
    take99 and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 03:40 PM
    Lol...what a facking bunch of cork soaking losers.

How does somebody end up wanting to do that for a living?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!$$$$

And you can be a failure at it and no one seems to give a ****.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, zyben and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 03:45 PM
    The fed released its meeting minutes at 2pm EST...that's probably what rocked markets. Even my EWJ sank from $12.43 to $12.10
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 03:46 PM
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!$$$$

And you can be a failure at it and no one seems to give a ****.

Posted via CB10
    You think these squid can do that for very long? I'm thinking it's probably not a 30 year career. Lol
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 03:49 PM
    Man, just read the Fed minutes...there should be an IQ test and strict qualifications for members of the FOMC.
    05-22-13 03:55 PM
    Can't the SEC connect the dots here?
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-22-13 03:56 PM
113,256 ... 10711072107310741075 ...