View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Where do you think we will go tomorrow? $13 this soon?
    If we close in the $14.50s and there still isn't any news, I figure we could have a flat day or slowly sink further into the low $14.40s high $14.30s. Mike's article may slow our descent or turn us around.
    05-22-13 01:38 PM
    Uhh..... seriously?

I would like to close on a sad note. I have learned of physical threats to a leading long analyst. A certain hedge fund has also pulled its entire business from the bank because it wouldn't fire another long analyst. This should investors a sense of how nasty this struggle has become and they need to be very wary about they read in the press or from analysts.
    Right? Suddenly the world seemed dark when reading that.

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 01:38 PM
    Pretty serious allegation to make....makes you wonder

Uhh..... seriously?

I would like to close on a sad note. I have learned of physical threats to a leading long analyst. A certain hedge fund has also pulled its entire business from the bank because it wouldn't fire another long analyst. This should investors a sense of how nasty this struggle has become and they need to be very wary about they read in the press or from analysts.
    05-22-13 01:39 PM
    05-22-13 01:40 PM
    From Mickey's article. Serious $h!t.
    It is. Billions of dollars are at stake and we can only guess who is entangled in this dirty web of lies.
    05-22-13 01:40 PM
    It is. Billions of dollars are at stake and we can only guess who is entangled in this dirty web of lies.
    Maybe even somebody on this thread!!! (But I wouldn't know because he's prolly on my ignore list)
    05-22-13 01:43 PM
    Reminds me of the vice president assassination in Prison Break

Edit: the vp's brother

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-22-13 01:43 PM
    I have no super-power. I'm nowhere a mod. Just here to help, welcome and answer as much as I can.
    All I can say is : everybody take a step back and chillout. Put some water in your wine and everything should be fine.

peace.
    A.
    Oh, OK. I thought, as an Ambassador, your could make a certain dancing bear into a court jester . . . . . . .

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-9182416-dancing-bear.jpg

05-22-13 01:44 PM
    Wow, I just watched over 42,000 shares get sold at 14.50 and stock price immediately dropped to 14.45.
    05-22-13 01:45 PM
    And you wonder why many folk stay the hell out of the market, case in point today, check out the massive swings on the DOW, such bull**** this is, and yes, BB gets lumped in with it, guilty by association. What a drag. No wonder many have given up on investing in mutual funds and such. Day trading works for me and others. Anyways, just saying. Sorry, bulls. This upsets me as much as you. FTR, currently in cash, covered my short BB positions, looking at oil and ng right now for the close, may come back to BB, long / short or just sit out the rest of the day. Such crud, more so with TD Waterhouse crashing today at the open for about an hour, very critical time of the day. Cheers, BBT
    05-22-13 01:47 PM
    how come no volume today? bb and bbry sure are quiet.
    Shorts and longs are holding till the short squeeze starts.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 01:48 PM
    I'm probably insane, but just made another purchase.

OK stock market, I'm ready now, how about we reverse this trend and bounce off the support line?
    05-22-13 01:49 PM
    Shorts and longs are holding till the short squeeze starts.

Posted via CB10
    Had to read that one twice to get the humour in it. Thanks.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-22-13 01:50 PM
    From Mickey's article. Serious $h!t.
    considering how much money is at play, not suprised at all.

I have heard of people doing much more for much less money. Think about it, literally billions at stake here on both sides, long and short.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-22-13 01:50 PM
    M+8, it sounds as though things may get desperate as this pennant formation reaches its point. I'm thinking threats, capping and even murder after seeing Mike's article.
    Bugmapper, take99 and bungaboy like this.
    05-22-13 01:52 PM
    M+8, it sounds as though things may get desperate as this pennant formation reaches its point. I'm thinking threats, capping and even murder after seeing Mike's article.
    I just hope the SEC is watching, if not they might get blood on their hands.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-22-13 01:56 PM
    Final hour rally. Let's go bulls!
    05-22-13 01:58 PM
    I am a bit confused, why are we putting so much store in Mike Collins? He is effectively 'some dude', I don't understand the credibility that he is being afforded here off the back of some blog posts.
    CDM76 likes this.
    05-22-13 02:00 PM
    Wow, I just watched over 42,000 shares get sold at 14.50 and stock price immediately dropped to 14.45.
    At that time, it was about 485,000 shares to spike it down there. The bears either got impatient or thought it was the right time to strike and drop it below support. Seems that there weren't as many stops set as they hoped for. Not a great rebound but not as much damage as it could have been. At least we're at support again.
    05-22-13 02:03 PM
    Hey look, I've already made a 0.17% ROI in the past 10 minutes!
    05-22-13 02:03 PM
    I am a bit confused, why are we putting so much store in Mike Collins? He is effectively 'some dude', I don't understand the credibility that he is being afforded here off the back of some blog posts.
    He actually visits stores, calls them instead of writing lies like some of these fraudsters out there.
    bungaboy and Dapper37 like this.
    05-22-13 02:05 PM
    At that time, it was about 485,000 shares to spike it down there. The bears either got impatient or thought it was the right time to strike and drop it below support. Seems that there weren't as many stops set as they hoped for. Not a great rebound but not as much damage as it could have been. At least we're at support again.
    Yeah, I grabbed a good chunk at 14.50 on margin hoping for a rebound to sell before the end of the day. I can't hold overnight so lets get a little rally going in the next hour or so.
    05-22-13 02:06 PM

His record has been pretty good so far. I'm pretty sure he was a fund manager at one time and I believe has an mba from an ivy league school for what it's worth. I've followed him for awhile, don't think he would make it up but you never know he could be getting paid by the longs. It's up to each of us who's opinions we put stock in. Always two sides to everything in life is something I was taught throughout my life.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-22-13 02:07 PM
    I'm resisting buying more yet. It's getting harder though.
    q649 likes this.
    05-22-13 02:07 PM
    Hi Charles,

Watching the pressure build? The volume is still very light here, looks like a probe to find stops, aren't any just below us here so we have a margin of safety so far. Interesting day, very controlled move, and so far, the bulls are easily winning this challenge. If you are a bear, you need to know that your job is at stake here, bulls don't have that problem do they? It is worrisome to hear Mike, whom I respect, talk about the pressure of reporting good news for BBRY. I totally believe him and think that a large majority of analysts are being held to the fire over this trade. BBRY is handling it well, I think we have a secret admirer in some bulls that are picking away at the short sales, not to disturb the shorts, but to make their lives more desperate here. When you look at the bids, they are always popping up at the last moment and buying on the offer. I would place my bet on the bulls, they are fishing right now and there are plenty of fish to be had.

I might add, if we don't spread this pennant out soon, it will be forced to resolve itself, this might be the last chance to push down if you are a bear!
    05-22-13 02:09 PM
113,256 ... 10681069107010711072 ...