View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Don't think so but I am of the mind that without news we're going to saunter on down until about $14.30...but if we get a bear raid it could take us into the hi $13s sometime between now and next Wednesday.

If I call this one right, barring any major news, I will feel confident knowing that I have this baby dialed in.

I like to keep a worst case scenario in mind now that I'm long on this stock. In case a great opportunity presents for adding.
    How come people are thinking the stock will drop further? I feel its pretty stable.
    05-22-13 07:18 AM
    Don't think so but I am of the mind that without news we're going to saunter on down until about $14.30...but if we get a bear raid it could take us into the hi $13s sometime between now and next Wednesday.

If I call this one right, barring any major news, I will feel confident knowing that I have this baby dialed in.

I like to keep a worst case scenario in mind now that I'm long on this stock. In case a great opportunity presents for adding.
    I hope you are right but when ever I thought I had a stock "dialed in", I got my **** kicked!
    q649 likes this.
    05-22-13 07:20 AM
    How come people are thinking the stock will drop further? I feel its pretty stable.
    No good newS and even if there was good news it does not seem to effect BBRY.

I do not know what it is going to take for BBRY to break out and advance.

I see more of the same with moderate ups and downs.
    Last edited by greggebhardt; 05-22-13 at 07:40 AM.
    05-22-13 07:22 AM
    First trade is RED. Does that mean we will be visiting $13 today?
    Wow your positive attitude promise was short lived
    05-22-13 07:24 AM
    I think it's very stable. I'm just following the MACD. It's sailing down since our last peak and now sits around .08. Looking at previous periods over the past three months it would appear that we are slowly sinking to where the MACD bottoms out around -.13.

That's a worst case scenario.
    05-22-13 07:30 AM
    I hope you are right but when ever I thought I had a stock "dialed in", I got my **** kicked!
    The volatility appears to be squeezed out of BBRY now though. I'm hoping that it has become more predictable, so if we do slowly fall and regain then I'll be very relieved at finally deciding to stop trading it and go LONGGGG...
    05-22-13 07:33 AM
    BlackBerry Now Aims to Run Smartphone World

This was semi positive from CNBC, sorry if its been posted. Just nice to see some actual names of companies adopting BES10.
    05-22-13 07:42 AM
    The volatility appears to be squeezed out of BBRY now though. I'm hoping that it has become more predictable, so if we do slowly fall and regain then I'll be very relieved at finally deciding to stop trading it and go LONGGGG...
    With BBRY in the mid $14 range there is little interest from the bears or a squeeze.
    05-22-13 07:42 AM
    Same chart new day:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-may-22-2013-chart.jpg

We just add in yesterdays trading and shift over one more day. Support is at the uptrend line around $ 14.55/shr and on no news we could test this and pop again. We were oversold on Monday and popped, now we are confirming support at that low and the volume tells us there is nothing bullish/bearish to the trade. We are seriously lacking news here. It would be a win if we ended today with a higher low than yesterday and at least an attempt to reach the 50-dma or 5-dma which is now falling. There is little reason to expect much else today without some news, articles aside here. Its great that there are more articles that sound positive regarding BBRY, but none of them would cause a Fund to buy the stock without concrete data to back it up. And so we wait ............................................
    05-22-13 07:47 AM
    BlackBerry Now Aims to Run Smartphone World

This was semi positive from CNBC, sorry if its been posted. Just nice to see some actual names of companies adopting BES10.
    Look again, it's not CNBC, it's a Reuters article. Anyways, good article
    bungaboy and AngryEdmontonian like this.
    05-22-13 07:48 AM
    We suffer wave after wave of attacks. Some of us are getting down! Remember.......we held the line @ $6

Keep long and strong for now we will fight in the shade!!

300 - We will Blot out the Sun. - YouTube
    Uh, dude. I appreciate the sentiment but in the end - They All Died!
    m0de25 and q649 like this.
    05-22-13 07:50 AM
    Looks like a rush to the support line in the PM.
    05-22-13 07:54 AM
    Looks like a rush to the support line in the PM.
    I guess we're gonna skip along the bottom for a few weeks.
    05-22-13 07:58 AM
    Wow your positive attitude promise was short lived
    Gee I am sorry.

I am having trouble keeping my chin up with premarket at $14.58 and dropping. Looks like the bear will have their way with BBRY again.

But I am smiling!
    05-22-13 08:00 AM
    Yikes, does BBRY go sub 14$ today?
    Current premarket:
    BBRY
    $14.64 / 14.50 low, so far
    05-22-13 08:02 AM
    I guess we're gonna skip along the bottom for a few weeks.
    Yeah. M+8 shows that we're in good form. Anyone that's been watching BBRY for a while should know that we expect this. No reason to fret yet.
    05-22-13 08:03 AM
    Probably a good buying opportunity at these levels. The price will start to move back up as we near the Q1 results to be released in late June.
    bungaboy and Charles Martin1 like this.
    05-22-13 08:09 AM
    the only thing that may help BB is the x-r, currently up at 1.310, albeit BBRY is down
    05-22-13 08:10 AM
    Yeah. M+8 shows that we're in good form. Anyone that's been watching BBRY for a while should know that we expect this. No reason to fret yet.
    I am boycotting reading Morgan+8's charts and not thanking him until he starts bringing better news! If people can be angry with the weatherman for the weather, I can blame M+8 for BBRY's lackluster performance.
    tygros, BlackistheBerry and q649 like this.
    05-22-13 08:13 AM
    Downgrade, if it even matters....

Although BBRY sports a year-to-date gain of more than 24%, the stock was cut to "underperform" from "neutral" at Exane BNP Paribas in pre-market action. Research In Motion Ltd is certainly no stranger to skepticism from the brokerage bunch, though. Just six analysts have handed out "buy" or better endorsements, compared to 11 "holds" and 13 "sell" or worse suggestions. What's more, the security's average 12-month price target of $12.30 reflects a discount to yesterday's closing price of $14.77. This leaves plenty of room for future upgrades and/or price-target hikes, which could push BBRY higher.
    05-22-13 08:17 AM
    the only thing that may help BB is the x-r, currently up at 1.310, albeit BBRY is down
    Check out history - a slightly down PM, with no new news, means a Green day over 90% of the time.
    05-22-13 08:20 AM
    Check out history - a slightly down PM, with no new news, means a Green day over 90% of the time.
    but HOW green?
    05-22-13 08:25 AM
    but HOW green?
    blindingly fluorescent
    05-22-13 08:28 AM
    what a pathetic situation ... TD Waterhouse Canada has crashed AGAIN ... can't log in ... no telephone service either.
    05-22-13 08:29 AM
    what a pathetic situation ... TD Waterhouse Canada has crashed AGAIN ... can't log in ... no telephone service either.

I believe they closed your account for inactivity.
    05-22-13 08:32 AM
113,256 ... 10621063106410651066 ...