Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Huh? and your reason is???

We are all here to make money, long and short
    I am led to believe that you cannot comprehend the title of the thread.
    Nevermind.....
    05-21-13 06:45 PM
    Saw a commercial last night for bbm showing off screen sharing. Wife said that looks cool... told her that it's coming to our phones.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-21-13 06:46 PM
    Lol you guys want to see something funny? Wish this was true:

BBRY Message Board | Research In Motion Limited Stock - Yahoo! Finance
    05-21-13 06:49 PM

Lmao. That's hilarious!

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag, take99 and bungaboy like this.
    05-21-13 06:54 PM
    I have BB trader on ignore but i saw the quoting of the youtube clip... i much prefer this instead
    now "tell the other bears what you just saw"

Excuse me but what is the point of this?

We are peers here that share a common interest and objective. It is clear that your aim is to antagonize in order to feed some behavioural issues but it shall not be on my dime.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt by talking nicely to you and you've gone and thrown it in my face. Welcome to my ignore function.
    05-21-13 06:58 PM
    Lmao. That's hilarious!

Posted via CB10
    I'm like 80% sure this is fake, but DYING laughing if it's even scaring one person into reversing course! Love it!
    05-21-13 07:17 PM

That can not be real.
    05-21-13 07:28 PM
    I'm like 80% sure this is fake, but DYING laughing if it's even scaring one person into reversing course! Love it!
    Hahaha. Ya man. I really can't see anonymous going on yahoo message boards to threaten trolls and bashers.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and lcjr like this.
    05-21-13 07:29 PM
    Hahaha. Ya man. I really can't see anonymous going on yahoo message boards to threaten trolls and bashers.

Posted via CB10
    Wouldn't put it past them... it is a travesty for those BBRY employees affected by the SP staying flat...
    Wait...?
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    05-21-13 07:39 PM
    That's fine but you can draw conclusions about how well the device is being received by the public based on used pricing. It's not an exact science but it doesn't excite me that I paid 726 for my phone which is worth half. I say half because the actual used market locally is 300/350 max

Posted via CB10
    Is there a reason that you insist on repeating this? Your purchase price includes sales tax, right? Second hand will have no tax if private sale. No private seller is gonna sell their Z10 for $300/$350. I paid $649.99 + HST for my Z10. If you bought from Koodo could have bought it for $550 I believe.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-21-13 08:10 PM
    In the immortal words of Meatloaf... "2 outa 3 ain't bad"
    Saw him perform in Calgary back in the late '70s or early '80s. What a show. Harley on stage and a tres hot chick. His entrance on stage was a cartwheel. A +300 pound guy doing a cartwheel onto the stage was impressive.
    cjcampbell and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-21-13 08:20 PM
    Hey I'm in the US and I saw my first GS4 yesterday. Id forgotten if it had actually been released in the US by now. I looked into it and there weren't any lines at the release. was there an outcry about that?

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    05-21-13 08:25 PM
    Saw him perform in Calgary back in the late '70s or early '80s. What a show. Harley on stage and a tres hot chick. His entrance on stage was a cartwheel. A +300 pound guy doing a cartwheel onto the stage was impressive.
    Hahaha...I was at the Ottawa show when he did the same entrance and broke his leg...show got cancelled.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-21-13 08:26 PM
    Well, you're being pretty selective with how you present the information.

From: Certified Pre-Owned phones*|* Phones & devices*|* TELUS Mobility

The Galaxy S III is $650 new off term and $300 second hand off term. That's a $350 discount.
    The Galaxy Note II is $730 new off term and $450 second hand off term. That's a $280 discount.
    The iPhone 4S is $649 new off term and $349 second hand off term. That's a $300 discount.

I don't see the iPhone 5 there, so I can't comment on it.

The Z10 is $650 new off term and $400 second hand off term. That's a $250 discount, which is the lowest of the phones on the second hand list. Sure, the phone is newer (3.5 months post launch) but Telus also had the S III for $349 second hand ($301 discount) under 5 months after launch. I don't think the Galaxy S III has a high supply / low demand problem.

TELUS selling a "refreshed" 16GB Samsung Galaxy S III for $349 | MobileSyrup.com

Therefore, the Z10's second hand pricing doesn't seem out of line for a leading phone. iPhones have always retained value particularly well, but the Z10's discount seems comparable to the Galaxy S III, which sold gazillions.
    A sleeper cell maybe? LoL
    05-21-13 08:31 PM
    Excuse me but what is the point of this?

We are peers here that share a common interest and objective. It is clear that your aim is to antagonize in order to feed some behavioural issues but it shall not be on my dime.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt by talking nicely to you and you've gone and thrown it in my face. Welcome to my ignore function.
    Just keep reporting him to the Mods.
    05-21-13 08:36 PM
    Hahaha...I was at the Ottawa show when he did the same entrance and broke his leg...show got cancelled.

Posted via CB10
    Awww no. What a downer.
    05-21-13 08:40 PM
    Awww no. What a downer.
    It was a long time ago...if memory serves me right there was still some magic by the dash board lights, all good

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    05-21-13 08:45 PM
    Anecdotal:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000230.png

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-21-13 09:03 PM
    There are a lot of Z10 commercials on both American and Canadian stations
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-21-13 09:26 PM
    Hey I'm in the US and I saw my first GS4 yesterday. Id forgotten if it had actually been released in the US by now. I looked into it and there weren't any lines at the release. was there an outcry about that?

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    The only person I know that was waiting for it decided to get the GS3 because it was $150 cheaper and did basically the same thing. Actually, from what i read, the older GS3 is probably less laggy than the GS4
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-21-13 09:39 PM
    There are a lot of Z10 commercials on both American and Canadian stations
    I can't vouch for the Canadian part, but I turned on the TV after doing some studies and saw three Z10 commercials within an hour on two different channels. Pretty cool. Now to get the Q10 up and running on the tube like that.
    bungaboy, plane6065 and Korepab like this.
    05-21-13 09:52 PM
    I'm also hearing/reading more and more about the idea of BlackBerry becoming strictly software eventually. I still feel that after the release of planned devices this year, we'll find out this is happening quicker then people thought possible.

BlackBerry shifts emphasis from smartphones to ser - BlackBerry - bb
    Shanerredflag and Korepab like this.
    05-21-13 09:58 PM
    Blah, ate something that didn't go down right... Why!?

Anyways, here in Tokyo as you might expect, the BB's are few and far in between. S4 has tons of promotion going on around the area I've noticed. Hopefully one day BB will come back in this market.

Hope all is well, now I need to recover from whatever I ate... Also, it does feel a bit relaxin not having to look at the stock price all the time... Ha! I think I've only peeked at it once or twice the last week! I come on here and read to see how the action was and if any big news came out however.
    05-21-13 10:01 PM

Anyways, here in Tokyo as you might expect, the BB's are few and far in between. S4 has tons of promotion going on around the area I've noticed. Hopefully one day BB will come back in this market.

Hope all is well, now I need to recover from whatever I ate... Also, it does feel a bit relaxin not having to look at the stock price all the time... Ha! I think I've only peeked at it once or twice the last week! I come on here and read to see how the action was and if any big news came out however.
    Hey Kid! Hope you feel better soon. It's like going to Mexico or Turkey, never drink the local water or eat their soft cheeses. The cure is a pepto bismal like medicine and shots of clear alcohol. Sleep it off. Cured!! Get well soon man.
    05-21-13 10:05 PM

Were you eating chicken, fish or . . . . . ? LoL
    lcjr, Kid Vibe, cjcampbell and 1 others like this.
    05-21-13 10:06 PM
113,251 ... 10601061106210631064 ...