View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    .... A common belief in making money from BlackBerry.
    WITH Blackberry, you mean?
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-21-13 03:33 PM
    WITH Blackberry, you mean?
    Yes.. you are correct.... it's a symbiotic relationship
    BlackistheBerry and bungaboy like this.
    05-21-13 03:37 PM
    Yes.. you are correct.... it's a symbiotic relationship
    We need a food source to close the symbiotic relationship, for the BC area friends, do you like grill bear meat? I like them well-done (nearly burnt).
    05-21-13 03:43 PM
    In BC here - mmmmm, charred bear meat, nothing like it to satisfy a man's hunger after a hard day trading!!! Go well with a couple of virtual brews.
    05-21-13 03:52 PM
    all politicians are lying corksoakers
    yes, I understand that they soak a lot of cork to get elected and then endless amounts of cork soaking takes place once they get in. So much so that all they know how to do is soak cork and thus when they leave politics they spend the rest of their corksoaking lives soaking cork for whomever will let them.
    05-21-13 03:54 PM
    can anyone fire a warning shot over this bear's head so he takes the hint and retreats to his den?
    I say we put the head of one on a stick so as to frighten away any others.
    tygros, take99, lcjr and 2 others like this.
    05-21-13 03:55 PM
    EXACTLY

yes, I understand that they soak a lot of cork to get elected and then endless amounts of cork soaking takes place once they get in. So much so that all they know how to do is soak cork and thus when they leave politics they spend the rest of their corksoaking lives soaking cork for whomever will let them.
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-21-13 03:58 PM
    Every stock market in the world is tied to US performance, some just have stronger ties than others. The US is Canada's largest trading partner, so if the US economy goes south, so does ours.

A rising tide sinks lifts all ships.
    FIFY.......
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-21-13 03:59 PM
    I say we put the head of one on a stick so as to frighten away any others.
    'Lord of the Flies' style?
    05-21-13 04:00 PM
    FIFY + 1

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 04:02 PM
    FIFY + 1

Posted via CB10
    Is that our troll?

I laughed so hard I cried.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-21-13 04:07 PM
    Lol...i don't know but the mindset is the same

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 04:10 PM
    Interesting points here this guy is not a fanboy but makes some interesting statements

Why hasn't BlackBerry gone all-in for enterprise mobility yet? - Guest Bloggers - BrianMadden.com

In 2013, the only number to pay attention to will be the percentage or number of customers that migrate onto the BlackBerry10 platform. If it's potentially as high as I think it could be that will be huge for the company. Number of devices sold and number of apps in the store don't matter at all. How many companies upgrade from BES 5 to BES 10 is what matters -- if those numbers are good, BlackBerry will be more than forthcoming with those figures.

At the same time, the majority of those people said they would ditch the secondary MDM product in favor of BES 10 in a heartbeat on the assumption that it can effectively/securely do all the things for iOS and Android devices it does for BB devices.
    05-21-13 04:13 PM
    That's quite a stretch my friend. Push harder...lol
    More cowbell!!!!
    05-21-13 04:17 PM
    all politicians are lying corksoakers
    And lying bastidges forgen iceholes too.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-21-13 04:23 PM
    Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 04:27 PM
    OFF TOPIC (but funny) Sorry, some politics involved but nothing serious....

The ANT AND THE GRASSHOPPER

Two Different Versions.

Two Different Morals.

OLD VERSION:

The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house, and laying up supplies for the winter.

The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away.

Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed. The grasshopper has no food or shelter, so he dies out in the cold.

MORAL OF THE OLD STORY:

Be responsible for yourself!

MODERN VERSION:

The ant works hard in the withering heat and the rain all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter.

The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away.

Come winter, the shivering grasshopper calls a press conference and demands to know why the ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed while he is cold and starving.

CBC, CTV, Global and City TV show up to provide pictures of the shivering grasshopper next to a video of the ant in his comfortable home with a table filled with food. Canada is stunned by the sharp contrast.

How can this be, that in a country of such wealth, this poor grasshopper is allowed to suffer so?

Kermit the Frog appears on CBC News with Peter Mansbridge along with the grasshopper and everybody cries when they sing, ‘It’s Not Easy Being Green.’

People Against Poverty stages a demonstration in front of the ant’s house where the news stations film the group singing, We Shall Overcome.

Then Olivia Chow has the group kneel down to pray for the grasshopper’s sake.

Prime Minister Harper condemns the ant and blames Dalton McGuinty, former Premier Bob Rae, Paul Martin, Jean Chretien, Harold Ballard, and Conrad Black for the grasshopper’s plight.

Ed Broadbent and Olivia Chow explain in an interview with Wendy Mesley that the ant has gotten rich off the back of the grasshopper and both call for an immediate tax hike on the ant to make him pay his fair share.

Finally, the NDP aka the Official Opposition drafts the Economic Equity and Anti-Grasshopper Act retroactive to the beginning of the summer.

The ant is fined for failing to hire a proportionate number of green bugs and having nothing left to pay his retroactive taxes his home is confiscated by the government Green Czar David Miller and given to the grasshopper.

The story ends as we see the grasshopper and his free-loading friends finishing up the last bits of the ant’s food while the government house he is in, which, as you recall, just happens to be the ant’s old house, crumbles around them because the grasshopper doesn’t maintain it.

The ant has disappeared in the snow never to be seen again.

The grasshopper is found dead in a drug related incident, and the house, now abandoned, is taken over by a gang of spiders who terrorize and ramshackle the once prosperous and peaceful neighbourhood.

The entire Nation collapses bringing the rest of the free world with it.

MORAL OF THE STORY:

Be careful how you vote in the next election

I’ve sent this to you because I believe that you are an ant! You may wish to pass this on to other ants, but don’t bother sending it on to any grasshoppers because they wouldn’t understand it, anyway.
    05-21-13 04:29 PM
    beautiful, sorry, albeit i wanted more, covered my BB 15.45 short at 15.15, cash for the night. all the best everyone. cya in the morning.
    such bs the hopium rally is.
    and yes, i concur with many of the comments here on cnbc, albeit they do have some talented guests on, not all, but a few, these ones are not to be tainted with the same brush as cnbc of whom most of them are nothing more than teleprompter talking heads.
    I realize you're a bear in general and that you short BB stock in particular, but to make your postings a bit more palatable to this group, would you please consider changing your avatar to this (see below)?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-pooh.jpg
    take99, lcjr, cjcampbell and 9 others like this.
    05-21-13 04:39 PM
    OFF TOPIC (but funny) Sorry, some politics involved but nothing serious....

The ANT AND THE GRASSHOPPER

Two Different Versions.

Two Different Morals.

OLD VERSION:

The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house, and laying up supplies for the winter.

Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed. The grasshopper has no food or shelter, so he dies out in the cold.

MORAL OF THE OLD STORY:

Be responsible for yourself!

MODERN VERSION:

The ant works hard in the withering heat and the rain all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter.

Come winter, the shivering grasshopper calls a press conference and demands to know why the ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed while he is cold and starving.

CBC, CTV, Global and City TV show up to provide pictures of the shivering grasshopper next to a video of the ant in his comfortable home with a table filled with food. Canada is stunned by the sharp contrast.

How can this be, that in a country of such wealth, this poor grasshopper is allowed to suffer so?

Kermit the Frog appears on CBC News with Peter Mansbridge along with the grasshopper and everybody cries when they sing, �It�s Not Easy Being Green.�

People Against Poverty stages a demonstration in front of the ant�s house where the news stations film the group singing, We Shall Overcome.

Then Olivia Chow has the group kneel down to pray for the grasshopper�s sake.

Prime Minister Harper condemns the ant and blames Dalton McGuinty, former Premier Bob Rae, Paul Martin, Jean Chretien, Harold Ballard, and Conrad Black for the grasshopper�s plight.

Ed Broadbent and Olivia Chow explain in an interview with Wendy Mesley that the ant has gotten rich off the back of the grasshopper and both call for an immediate tax hike on the ant to make him pay his fair share.

Finally, the NDP aka the Official Opposition drafts the Economic Equity and Anti-Grasshopper Act retroactive to the beginning of the summer.

The ant is fined for failing to hire a proportionate number of green bugs and having nothing left to pay his retroactive taxes his home is confiscated by the government Green Czar David Miller and given to the grasshopper.

The story ends as we see the grasshopper and his free-loading friends finishing up the last bits of the ant�s food while the government house he is in, which, as you recall, just happens to be the ant�s old house, crumbles around them because the grasshopper doesn�t maintain it.

The ant has disappeared in the snow never to be seen again.

The grasshopper is found dead in a drug related incident, and the house, now abandoned, is taken over by a gang of spiders who terrorize and ramshackle the once prosperous and peaceful neighbourhood.

The entire Nation collapses bringing the rest of the free world with it.

MORAL OF THE STORY:

Be careful how you vote in the next election

I�ve sent this to you because I believe that you are an ant! You may wish to pass this on to other ants, but don�t bother sending it on to any grasshoppers because they wouldn�t understand it, anyway.
    Lol...
    I still know all the names that you mentioned. However, given the endless debates in Canadian politics, I would think that by the time they show up to fine the ant, it would have sold everything and moved to another country - just like Conrad Black did and moved to England.

Posted via CB10
    take99 likes this.
    05-21-13 04:42 PM
    For all the gold investors in here:

Staying at the Burj Al Arab? Enjoy a 24-karat gold iPad | Crave - CNET

Staying at the Burj Al Arab? Enjoy a 24-karat gold iPad and Q10. The glittering iPads will be on sale for about $10,200 in the hotel's boutique, which also sells a gold iPad mini, gold iPhone 5, and gold BlackBerry Q10.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-21-13 04:45 PM
    I realize you're a bear in general and that you short BB stock in particular, but to make your postings a bit more palatable to this group, would you please consider changing your avatar to this (see below)?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pooh.jpg 
Views:	396 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	163915
    Now that was funny!!
    bungaboy, doctor gonzo and YangFui like this.
    05-21-13 04:48 PM
    For all the gold investors in here:

Staying at the Burj Al Arab? Enjoy a 24-karat gold iPad | Crave - CNET

Staying at the Burj Al Arab? Enjoy a 24-karat gold iPad and Q10. The glittering iPads will be on sale for about $10,200 in the hotel's boutique, which also sells a gold iPad mini, gold iPhone 5, and gold BlackBerry Q10.
    That's a way to get these people to work out and lift some weights...LOL
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-21-13 04:50 PM
    Significantly insignificant, but I just had a long chat with an IT Manager at a very respectable Credit Union, 1 of 3 people that vote on the mobile equipment they will be using going forward. Long story short, 2 voted to go with BB10 exclusive, allowing the choice of phones to be Q10,Z10, or iPhone 5. The 3rd guy voted to get McAfee. The final decision is to have both the BB10 & McAfee. While not a total win (BB10 Only), it's a good enough sign of the times to me.
    05-21-13 04:57 PM
    Significantly insignificant, but I just had a long chat with an IT Manager at a very respectable Credit Union, 1 of 3 people that vote on the mobile equipment they will be using going forward. Long story short, 2 voted to go with BB10 exclusive, allowing the choice of phones to be Q10,Z10, or iPhone 5. The 3rd guy voted to get McAfee. The final decision is to have both the BB10 & McAfee. While not a total win (BB10 Only), it's a good enough sign of the times to me.
    In the immortal words of Meatloaf... "2 outa 3 ain't bad"
    05-21-13 05:00 PM
    Thanks for the info, but I'm confused a little, are they using Mcafee MDM for the Iphones and BES10 for the BBRYs? Or Mcafee for MDM and allowing BB10 devices?

05-21-13 05:02 PM
113,251 ... 10581059106010611062 ...