View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    A friend of mine is looking for advice re upgrade on cellular phone, suggestion are HTC One and Galaxy S4, friend leaning towards Galaxy S4, none of the BB products were even mentioned for consideration by my friend or recommendations from others. Just saying.
    Similar could be said about you and stock advice. DAHHH JUST SAYING DAHHHH

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    lcjr, morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-21-13 01:37 PM
    you guys probably saw, but CB has an article on Q5 pre-reg opening in the UK. Looks like this will come to market fairly quickly should add to the ER after next.
    Nice. It's not going on sale there is it?
    If you're interested in purchasing the Q5 when it comes you can now pre-register your interest for it at both Phones 4U and Carphone Warehouse. Both state a July release date.
    While Phones 4U haven't confirmed pricing yet, Rob Orr, BlackBerry UK's Managing Director has said it should be available around the �20 a month tier, catering to those on a budget, as similar models always have in the U.K.
    Pre-Register for the BlackBerry Q5 at Carphone Warehouse and Phones 4U today | CrackBerry.com
    05-21-13 01:39 PM
    The sales potential for this phone among youth is going to be enormous!!
    05-21-13 01:43 PM
    oil is selling off as i type, "they" know what tomorrow is going to bring in terms of the markets at large. my thoughts are we see a major crash which will effect the stock markets at large. good luck everyone. c'mon, we all know the markets have been overdosed on hopium and the fed's are going to have to put an end to the bs of printing money for zero benefit to the economy at large. just saying
    05-21-13 01:45 PM
    oil is selling off as i type, "they" know what tomorrow is going to bring in terms of the markets at large. my thoughts are we see a major crash which will effect the stock markets at large. good luck everyone. c'mon, we all know the markets have been overdosed on hopium and the fed's are going to have to put an end to the bs of printing money for zero benefit to the economy at large. just saying
    Market overreaction. Did you short oil? Lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-21-13 01:49 PM
    Afternoon dip...
    05-21-13 01:51 PM
    Sounds like you are headed into a double short ETF??? BGZ or FAZ is 3x short.
    05-21-13 01:53 PM
    It's a slow news day. Here's a video of a Z10 running iOS 6.1:

05-21-13 02:00 PM
    obama is for big labor, hates the private sector. If you are not union he does not care about you. His trickle down theory is we, the private sector, can polish the shoes and cut the hair of the over paid and over benefited union workers. This policy will lead to another "vertical free fall"!
    You might be right, but as it stands, we are better off now under Obama than we were under GW.
    05-21-13 02:01 PM
    You need to let the DOW know as they are up near 100 points. While I agree that there will be an adjustment one day, I just can't help feeling that if the market was going to crash tomorrow, YOU would not be the only one to know and the market would be reflecting this impending horror!
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-21-13 02:04 PM
    You might be right, but as it stands, we are better off now under Obama than we were under GW.
    ??? I did quite well.
    05-21-13 02:05 PM
    A friend of mine is looking for advice re upgrade on cellular phone, suggestion are HTC One and Galaxy S4, friend leaning towards Galaxy S4, none of the BB products were even mentioned for consideration by my friend or recommendations from others. Just saying.
    What are his requirements? If he plays games, it's a good decision. If it is for social media, your friend is not very open minded.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 02:05 PM
    Bb_trader,

Tell us what pieces of a balance sheet and cash flow statement you look at first when making an investment decision.

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8 and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-21-13 02:07 PM
    You have a friend? Not on the Yahoo B Board you don't.
    05-21-13 02:10 PM

Talk about an abomination. Like putting a 4 cylinder in a Ferrari.
    Bugmapper, zyben, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    05-21-13 02:12 PM
    ??? I did quite well.
    It's easy to when the economy is good and you got bush pumping money into the economy. Then when the economy crapped out, we already had a lot of debt when keynsian economics dictates that the government needs to spend.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by kfh227; 05-21-13 at 02:29 PM.
    05-21-13 02:14 PM

Is that new? And is this coming to bb10?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 02:15 PM
    It's easy to when the economy is good and your got under bush was pumping money into the economy. Then when the economy capped out, we already had a lot of debt when keynsian economics dictates that the government needs to spend.

Posted via CB10
    Thats funny
    matthewriedle likes this.
    05-21-13 02:15 PM
    You have a friend? Not on the Yahoo B Board you don't.
    huh?
    05-21-13 02:16 PM
    Is that new? And is this coming to bb10?

Posted via CB10
    Does the Z10 always "lag" like that?
    05-21-13 02:17 PM
    ??? I did quite well.
    I should have been more clear, by 'we' I meant the country as a whole and not just you and I.
    I live in the wealthiest suburb of my state and it breaks my heart on my daily commute through certain neighborhoods.
    05-21-13 02:18 PM
    I should have been more clear, by 'we' I meant the country as a whole and not just you and I.
    I live in the wealthiest suburb of my state and it breaks my heart on my daily commute through certain neighborhoods.
    It is sad here too. So many without jobs. SO many not even looking.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-21-13 02:21 PM
    looking like that time of the day ... crash ... soon time to cover. what a slo-mo of a day this has been.
    05-21-13 02:26 PM
    looking like that time of the day ... crash ... soon time to cover. what a slo-mo of a day this has been.
    What parts of the balance sheet and cash flow statement do you look at first when making an investment decision?

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-21-13 02:31 PM
    BlackBerry shifting emphasis from smartphones to services

Some large banks, law firms and other clients are rapidly deploying the system, said Brian Reed, chief marketing officer of BoxTone, a firm that helps centralize the IT needs of large enterprise clients.

BoxTone, which works with BlackBerry and device management players such as Good Technology, said 90 percent of the roughly 100 of its clients who attended the Florida event had either installed or were testing BlackBerry's new BES 10 servers.

"BlackBerry is kind of the standard for mobile security ... and it is viable in the enterprise space," Reed said. "I think they are in a great place right now." (Reporting by Euan Rocha; Editing by Janet Guttsman; and Peter Galloway)
    05-21-13 02:31 PM
113,252 ... 10561057105810591060 ...