View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Speaking of witch, guess what kind of animal I found in my chimney?

Posted via CB10
    "Une frite ?" mouhahahahahahahahahah (French humor)
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-21-13 12:41 PM
    Surely the second hand market are people who have taken phones back, or am I missing something.

Am I missing something .

Posted via CB10
    Well here is my real life experience on this topic.

I was buying (outright) my daughter a new white Z10 at Future Shop.

It wasn't until they had everything all finalized and we were ready to do the payment that they passed me the box.

The box didn't have the "seals" on it and I opened it up and the phone had finger prints all over the clear plastic protector film.

I said this was an open box and I wanted another unopened phone.

So they had to cancel that sale. Now they couldn't sell that phone again because it was already sold once and returned.

Inside 2 weeks and less than 30 minutes airtime you can return any phone if you want to in Canada. If you bought black then decided you wanted white instead. The phones that were rung through the system cannot be sold again as new phones.

So, things may not always seem like they appear.
    05-21-13 12:41 PM
    Fed discussion taking place now on CNBC, head's up, not looking good. Good luck all. Markets look like they are going tighten.
    Excuse my foreign ignorance, but isn't BBRY a CAN company, while CNBC's Fed dicussion is about ... U.S ?
    Unless I'm wrong, shouldn't aapl be much more worried about this than BBRY ?
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-21-13 12:47 PM
    Junior . . . . . right?
    Lol...yeah, his old man was alright.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-21-13 12:50 PM
    If I could strike CNBC from my cable box I would have done it sooo long ago. Those buffoons have about as much credibility as George Bush! LOL
    George Bush is looking good right now while we are under obama.

Just sayin!

I think we all should be watching MSNBC for the latest stock news!
    matthewriedle likes this.
    05-21-13 12:52 PM
    Excuse my foreign ignorance, but isn't BBRY a CAN company, while what CNBC's Fed dicussion is about ... U.S ?
    Not sure of their sales mix but AAPL is 60% overseas. BBRY may have more that 40% in the US, not sure. Either way, the fed is NOT going to do anything soon. Unemployment is still very high here, inflation is non-existent and the economy generally still sucks. The Fed will not move for at least another 1.5 years despite what the talking heads on CNBC might prognosticate. BB-BEAR and his ilk use this type of knee jerk reaction and foolishness to rob a few bucks here and there.

PS A reluctant compliment to Tim Cook of AAPL. He is before congress today testifying on repatriating all the foreign $$ they have overseas and is respectfully but forcefully giving them a lesson on corporate tax and governance. Until congress does something no US corp is going to repatriate those earnings and face a 35% tax rate. I actually think shareholders would have a great breach of fiduciary duty lawsuit if they did. Cook was willing to pay a "reasonable" rate whatever that is, but not 35%.
    Last edited by OMGitworks; 05-21-13 at 12:56 PM. Reason: typos
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-21-13 12:54 PM
    Excuse my foreign ignorance, but isn't BBRY a CAN company, while CNBC's Fed dicussion is about ... U.S ?
    No, he's talking about general market sentiment. I'm not expecting anything outrageous tomorrow. There may be a short-term overreaction but that's about it.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-21-13 12:57 PM
    you guys probably saw, but CB has an article on Q5 pre-reg opening in the UK. Looks like this will come to market fairly quickly should add to the ER after next.
    05-21-13 12:57 PM

Just sayin!

How are Obama's popularity stats sitting?
    05-21-13 12:59 PM
    you guys probably saw, but CB has an article on Q5 pre-reg opening in the UK. Looks like this will come to market fairly quickly should add to the ER after next.
    Nice. It's not going on sale there is it?
    05-21-13 01:00 PM

Just sayin!

From my point of view GW pushed the economy off the edge of his desk into a vertical free fall. Obama at least stopped it from falling and started picking it up.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 01:03 PM
    Reasons To Keep BlackBerry In Your Portfolio - Seeking Alpha

"Analysts believe that now is a great time to buy into BlackBerry because the shares can be bought at a bargain and prices have nowhere to go but up. Presently, the stock is trading at less than $15 a share, making it an excellent entry point for investors. And since any of its initiatives could help return BlackBerry to a strong market position, share prices have plenty of room to increase. There are even some analysts who believe that BlackBerry stock could reach as much as $56 per share by the end of the year, provided it is able to successfully meet the challenges it faces on its way back to profitability."
    05-21-13 01:03 PM
    How are Obama's popularity stats sitting?
    Still good, I think my fellow Americans have given up. We have the IRS harassing conservative groups, the gov't wiretapping the press' phones (AP) and the CIA and State department fighting over the "nuances" of the Benghazi debacle in the midst of an election and yet we still like our President all the rest of the idiots in Washington. Sadly I think the Whitehouse is glad that the tragic tornadoes hit so the focus would move off all of these issues. Each day that went on it was getting worse instead of better. Oh well...
    05-21-13 01:06 PM
    We knew this already but more rumour fodder

Sprint says more to come from BlackBerry - CNET Mobile
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    05-21-13 01:08 PM
    Every stock market in the world is tied to US performance, some just have stronger ties than others. The US is Canada's largest trading partner, so if the US economy goes south, so does ours.

A rising tide sinks all ships.
    bungaboy, fedakd and Superfly_FR like this.
    05-21-13 01:09 PM
    yes, it sounds like in July. Big youth BBM market there I believe. Remember the riots there were supposedly coordinated through BBM?

Nice. It's not going on sale there is it?
    05-21-13 01:10 PM
    We knew this already but more rumour fodder

Sprint says more to come from BlackBerry - CNET Mobile
    I still can't believe they are waiting until late summer to launch the Q10. It doesn't make sense for a self proclaimed supporter of BlackBerry.
    05-21-13 01:14 PM
    yes, it sounds like in July. Big youth BBM market there I believe. Remember the riots there were supposedly coordinated through BBM?
    Wow! That's facking great! So guess it'll be coming here too.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    05-21-13 01:15 PM
    A friend of mine is looking for advice re upgrade on cellular phone, suggestion are HTC One and Galaxy S4, friend leaning towards Galaxy S4, none of the BB products were even mentioned for consideration by my friend or recommendations from others. Just saying.
    05-21-13 01:15 PM
    I still can't believe they are waiting until late summer to launch the Q10. It doesn't make sense for a self proclaimed supporter of BlackBerry.
    Yeah. It's disappointing. Not a hype builder in this case. More like a hype crusher.
    05-21-13 01:16 PM
    A friend of mine is looking for advice re upgrade on cellular phone, suggestion are HTC One and Galaxy S4, friend leaning towards Galaxy S4, none of the BB products were even mentioned for consideration by my friend or recommendations from others. Just saying.
    So your hanging with the wrong crowd...just sayin
    05-21-13 01:20 PM
    So your hanging with the wrong crowd...just sayin
    h'mmm
    05-21-13 01:22 PM
    From my point of view GW pushed the economy off the edge of his desk into a vertical free fall. Obama at least stopped it from falling and started picking it up.

Posted via CB10
    obama is for big labor, hates the private sector. If you are not union he does not care about you. His trickle down theory is we, the private sector, can polish the shoes and cut the hair of the over paid and over benefited union workers. This policy will lead to another "vertical free fall"!
    05-21-13 01:23 PM
    HTC ONE is too little, too late DOA. Samsung if you want to blend in with the masses, but I hear there is a lag and memory issue, make sure he goes for the 32gb model. Z10 if he stops hangin with you.

AngryEdmontonian and bungaboy like this.
    05-21-13 01:30 PM
    He's not in the "DO-abled" target ?
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-21-13 01:34 PM
113,250 ... 10551056105710581059 ...