427 37.82%
    Winner!

Posted via CB10
    Dinner?
    05-21-13 12:01 PM
    winner winner duck dinner

Dinner?
    05-21-13 12:02 PM
    because if you are short, you'll say things like "I can't believe they are charging so much for a Z10 (at launch), they need to discount it to gain traction"! Then, when the price lowers after a few months you say "Bad news for BBRY, price drops on the Z10!" BS

Great deal at $400. Why would this be a bad sign for Z10?
    05-21-13 12:04 PM
    lcjr, cjcampbell, tygros and 5 others like this.
    05-21-13 12:05 PM
    Where is our secret investor Carl Icahan, we need the rumor mill to start up again.
    05-21-13 12:06 PM
    Because the z10 is just a few months old

Posted via CB10
    So you think Telus should stockpile used phones until they are older and sell them for less? Sorry I don't follow.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-21-13 12:06 PM
    Forgot about that one. That was awesome and funny!
    05-21-13 12:08 PM
    That is old news. Lol 3 million subscriber loss was from the last quarters report. You should be more up on the news if you really want to make money trading.
    Trading on two month old news is not very bright.
    take99, bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    05-21-13 12:10 PM
    I cracked up on the part where he said "may god have mercy on your soul"
    05-21-13 12:13 PM
    Fed discussion taking place now on CNBC, head's up, not looking good. Good luck all. Markets look like they are going tighten.
    05-21-13 12:14 PM
    So you think that with the tightening of the Bollinger Bands, in combination with the MACD, that we'll kiss the low end and bounce off? I'm not sure I agree. With the lack of news, both positive and negative, I see it moving sideways with a slight upside. There is support for this stock and any efforts to bring it down are being met with resistance. If you look at the volumes it takes to drop this thing, then the lower volumes it takes to climb back out, it seems that the bears are losing a lot of their influence amongst the retail investors. With that said, I don't see a major jump up until the ER but I do see upside, and maybe a pop up in the near future, to be followed by a pull back to once again, test the uptrend line.
    No, I'm just following the lines and playing around with numbers. I think that based on the movements of the SP since Feb. 21, a close yesterday of $14.98, a MACD that is surely sinking, and an average daily movement of the SP of $0.28 during that period (cancelling the major swings that are greater than $1) we could expect (barring any outrageously good/bad news) to glide downward and bottom out between this Friday at the earliest and Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Major jumps with this stock are about as unpredictable as the bear raids, they can occur at anytime.

I'm simply trying to look ahead two or three days. Sometimes I'm accurate, other times not so much. Trouble is right now that there is potentially such a long period of time until the ER that who knows what will happen beyond next Tuesday.
    05-21-13 12:17 PM
    Ya, subscribers are eventually going to zero. Any other wisdom you want to impart?

PS: welcome to 6 months ago.

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-21-13 12:18 PM
    Wow! Give the writer of that script a facking award!
    Shanerredflag, tygros and bungaboy like this.
    05-21-13 12:20 PM
    More information please. Is this a promotion. Telus is based in Canada?

Is this second hand sales? Don't think I understood right?
    Posted via CB10
    Canada & Second hand.
    05-21-13 12:20 PM
    No, I'm just following the lines and playing around with numbers. I think that based on the movements of the SP since Feb. 21, a close yesterday of $14.98, a MACD that is surely sinking, and an average daily movement of the SP of $0.28 during that period (cancelling the major swings that are greater than $1) we could expect (barring any outrageously good/bad news) to glide downward and bottom out between this Friday at the earliest and Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Major jumps with this stock are about as unpredictable as the bear raids, they can occur at anytime.

I'm simply trying to look ahead two or three days. Sometimes I'm accurate, other times not so much. Trouble is right now that there is potentially such a long period of time until the ER that who knows what will happen beyond next Tuesday.
    Fair enough. I hope you are wrong too.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-21-13 12:22 PM
    Fed discussion taking place now on CNBC, head's up, not looking good. Good luck all. Markets look like they are going tighten.
    If I could strike CNBC from my cable box I would have done it sooo long ago. Those buffoons have about as much credibility as George Bush! LOL
    05-21-13 12:23 PM
    Fair enough. I hope you are wrong too.
    As do I. I'd like to see $20 before the ER.
    05-21-13 12:24 PM
    Where is our secret investor Carl Icahan, we need the rumor mill to start up again.
    How about this one?

Dell: Stay Public, Buy BlackBerry

Dell: Stay Public, Buy BlackBerry - Seeking Alpha
    05-21-13 12:24 PM
    That is old news. Lol 3 million subscriber loss was from the last quarters report. You should be more up on the news if you really want to make money trading.
    Trading on two month old news is not very bright.
    Did you forget who you were talking about?
    05-21-13 12:26 PM
    As do I. I'd like to see $20 before the ER.
    hahahaha.... Now if you said you "think" I will be there before ER, I would come out and say yes, you are wrong... lol. Of course I'd like to see it there as well.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-21-13 12:26 PM
    Certified Pre-Owned phones | Phones & devices | TELUS Mobility

Ontario site has the same page up too
    Posted via CB10
    This will get more Z10s into users hands. That is positive!
    05-21-13 12:28 PM
    I keep seeing images of " . . . . an IQ like a smoke ring". Can somebody make them stop?
    morganplus8 likes this.
    05-21-13 12:31 PM
    This will get more Z10s into users hands. That is positive!
    Surely the second hand market are people who have taken phones back, or am I missing something.

Am I missing something .

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 12:32 PM
    If I could strike CNBC from my cable box I would have done it sooo long ago. Those buffoons have about as much credibility as George Bush! LOL
    Junior . . . . . right?
    05-21-13 12:32 PM
    Surely the second hand market are people who have taken phones back, or am I missing something.

Am I missing something .

Posted via CB10
    Yes, or problems and replaced. You could say the same thing about the iPhone5 which is less than a year old and the 4s which is outselling the 5 currently (or at least up to the last ER). They also have the Note2 in the list. Does that mean Samsung should be worried as well? It's also less than a year old. Also, can you tell me when the iPhone or Note's got on that list?

As has been publicly stated, there are returns and these are expected..... and.... these returns are in line with, if not better than, both the industry standard and BB's expectations. Please don't get worked up about this. It is a normal occurrence.
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 05-21-13 at 12:47 PM.
    05-21-13 12:36 PM
113,250 ... 10541055105610571058 ...