View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    What ever happened to those 10%+ swings? Come on BBRY!
    05-20-13 10:11 PM
    Look guys, I have to vent here. For those that know me you know I'm not a day trader so don't hit me with crappy responses. Why are we still at this SP level when there's so much good going on with BBRY? I'm just asking because we chat back and forward every day about the same things and charts are posted saying the same things and yet we're still sitting here at this level. Yes, you can point at where we were at a certain time, but we are still just going deeper down when we should be at least at $17 right now. Yes I've seen her charts, but for christ sakes we were already at $18 once. Okay, just needed to vent, and no today's green doesn't count for still being under valued. Again, just venting amongst friends....
    I'll take a stab.
    I believe BlackBerry is a classic battleground stock. Where many people got into the short side fully believing in BBRY failure. One of the main reasons being, the view inside the US that BlackBerry was totally lost. Those same people not bothering to take a wider view of the story.
    Now that the story has turned positive and there's so many people that are about to be proven wrong. They're fighting against this outcome for both financial and reputational reasons.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Dapper37; 05-21-13 at 04:57 AM.
    lcjr, fedakd, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    05-20-13 10:58 PM
    That could be. I wrote several paragraphs explaining why I have the feeling everything is not as it should be, but I'll delete those and we'll see together. Well get there eventually I guess.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-20-13 11:41 PM
    Hey Morgan thanks for answering my question the other day! Meant to thank you earlier but just been busy!

Posted via CB10
    CDM76, bungaboy and morganplus8 like this.
    05-21-13 01:45 AM
    Look guys, I have to vent here. For those that know me you know I'm not a day trader so don't hit me with crappy responses. Why are we still at this SP level when there's so much good going on with BBRY? I'm just asking because we chat back and forward every day about the same things and charts are posted saying the same things and yet we're still sitting here at this level. Yes, you can point at where we were at a certain time, but we are still just going deeper down when we should be at least at $17 right now. Yes I've seen her charts, but for christ sakes we were already at $18 once. Okay, just needed to vent, and no today's green doesn't count for still being under valued. Again, just venting amongst friends....
    My very personal take on this.
    Volume is the key here. As I noted some day(s) ago, a single block of 5K can drive the whole stock +/- 3% in a breathe. To me (myself and I) there's no real trading action these weeks. Until we get some solid (important) news, we are going to stay still or such.
    BBRY has lost its volatility (and its "toxic" label too), so that only short players (trying to save their a$$) and bulls (supporting for the squeeze to happen) are acting right now.
    IMHO, while we have not gained back interest, nothing spectacular will occur.

We're on cruise mode right now. So, tune in your favorite station, set the speed control, sport your Ray-Bans and ride to the next Tequila Sunrise bar

Edit : BTW, while I know this has no real signification as a target, I found interesting to note that Nasdaq's 1 year target estimate raised $0.5 from $11 to $11.5. Ah, these little joys .
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 05-21-13 at 04:22 AM.
    05-21-13 04:01 AM
    05-21-13 05:24 AM
    Anyone here recall how long Palm lasted in their attempt at recovery? I certainly don't recall that there was anything like BlackBerry's positive track record at this stage (i.e. - only 4 months).
    05-21-13 05:32 AM
    I like this closing statement:

"In closing, I'd just like to say, Maverick Capital, it's over. You have lost. You are now cornered by institutional longs. Insolvency is on your doorstep. Criminal charges are at your window."
    05-21-13 05:36 AM
    Anyone here recall how long Palm lasted in their attempt at recovery? I certainly don't recall that there was anything like BlackBerry's positive track record at this stage (i.e. - only 4 months).
    May 2009 they launched webOS and the Pre started selling in June of 2009. In April 2010, they were acquired by HP. I think the biggest mistake they made was launching the phone exclusively on Sprint, unlike BB10 which is available on all carriers in the US.
    morganplus8, bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    05-21-13 05:39 AM
    May 2009 they launched webOS and the Pre started selling in June of 2009. In April 2010, they were acquired by HP. I think the biggest mistake they made was launching the phone exclusively on Sprint, unlike BB10 which is available on all carriers in the US.
    Thanks. I know the circumstances are very different but I'm going to see if I can find any remnants of their historical SP movements. I'm thinking that it would be really cool to see an indexed change over the same length of time from launch as BBRY.

Perhaps it's already been done.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-21-13 05:44 AM
    05-21-13 05:58 AM
    Lol...security and hole...lol

Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
    bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    05-21-13 06:03 AM
    Any OS is vulnerable to a security leak, including Apple. I doubt that BB10 is locked tight! Without BIS, I feel it is not as secure as it used to be.
    CDM76 and Bugmapper like this.
    05-21-13 06:15 AM
    Any OS is vulnerable to a security leak, including Apple. I doubt that BB10 is locked tight! Without BIS, I feel it is not as secure as it used to be.
    I like seeing more of these headlines that further demonstrate the absence of any serious competition on the security front for BBRY. There are loads of them and this is just another to add to the pile.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-21-13 06:17 AM
    Good morning, great long weekend. I need a vacation to recover.
    Hey, so I saw a z10 on the weekend, just saying.
    More importantly not seeing much in the way of optimistic BB news as of late, h'mmm.
    Looks like BB is in gridlock until the next show and tell Q report.
    Ah, what to do today, trade BB long or short or sit this dance out today and trade something else instead. Got to love the volatility of day trading
    05-21-13 06:26 AM
    Good morning, great long weekend. I need a vacation to recover.
    Hey, so I saw a z10 on the weekend, just saying.
    More importantly not seeing much in the way of optimistic BB news as of late, h'mmm.
    Looks like BB is in gridlock until the next show and tell Q report.
    Ah, what to do today, trade BB long or short or sit this dance out today and trade something else instead. Got to love the volatility of day trading
    I don't know. It's pretty quiet today in premarket. Could be low volume today.

Gold and Silver are getting lots of swings.
    05-21-13 06:48 AM
    Man, I have to say that EWJ is just marching right along. New 52 week highs every day. Slow and steady
    05-21-13 07:04 AM
    Off to a good start...up 1% in premarket.
    05-21-13 07:10 AM
    Chart of the day:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-may-21-2013-chart.jpg

It's simple, we found support at the uptrend line after falling for 4 days. We are above the 5-dma and the 50-dma and that's bullish. Today we need to stay above the $ 14.80's and hopefully close above $ 15.30/shr. The entire market backed off yesterday, not just BBRY, when we learned of the tragedy in Oklahoma. Horrible news there, that's reality and none of what we do here each day matters when you see what they are going through.

Let's get above $ 15.30/shr and hold it this time, we are simply going to $ 16.00/shr on TA and will run into resistance at that level.

Question for BB_Trader, why The Bear? Why not The Pig? You act more like The Pig on Yahoo, thanks.
    05-21-13 07:15 AM
    Chart of the day:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RIM May 21  2013 Chart.jpg 
Views:	771 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	163790

It's simple, we found support at the uptrend line after falling for 4 days. We are above the 5-dma and the 50-dma and that's bullish. Today we need to stay above the $ 14.80's and hopefully close above $ 15.30/shr. The entire market backed off yesterday, not just BBRY, when we learned of the tragedy in Oklahoma. Horrible news there, that's reality and none of what we do here each day matters when you see what they are going through.

Let's get above $ 15.30/shr and hold it this time, we are simply going to $ 16.00/shr on TA and will run into resistance at that level.

Question for BB_Trader, why The Bear? Why not The Pig? You act more like The Pig on Yahoo, thanks.
    Looking solid M+8. Thanks again.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    05-21-13 07:19 AM
    What the heck?

BlackBerry Z10, Q10
    05-21-13 07:27 AM
    What the heck?

BlackBerry Z10, Q10
    Wow...gotta love freedom.
    05-21-13 07:29 AM
    05-21-13 07:41 AM
    Good one.

Ya think USDOD is looking for free albums too?
    05-21-13 07:51 AM
    What the heck?

BlackBerry Z10, Q10
    Somebody missed out on the first round of bribes, so now they want a second kick at the can.
    05-21-13 07:52 AM
113,256 ... 10491050105110521053 ...