View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Where's our favorite May troll? Did he short BBRY at $14.60? Or did he short BB.tsx on Friday and let it sit over the weekend?
    Oops
    Don't underestimate him. Being the 'genius' that he is, he may surprise you soon by saying that he just made .0004665% by selling today on Nasdaq, what he had bought on TSX on Friday
    05-20-13 11:28 AM
    I hope that we've just seen the start of a new higher low. I really don't want to see the $14s anymore.
    05-20-13 11:31 AM
    The cost of shorting went up starting today as far as I know. That could be helping but I also think that people are digesting the news last week and are now able to see some of the longer term positive aspects to it. BB is not just living quarter to quarter now. They are thinking longer term. Would a company fighting for survival think like this? The shorts think BB is fighting for survival but the Executive doesn't think the same way. Good news for us longs despite it not being what the bears want to hear.

BB is on the road to being a healthy, competiive mobile computing company.

Long BB
    Does anyone know how much if any has the cost of shorting gone up? This would be excellent if ture.
    05-20-13 11:32 AM
    Does anyone know how much if any has the cost of shorting gone up? This would be excellent if ture.
    I read somewhere, maybe on this thread, that it's going up to 15%

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-20-13 11:36 AM
    Man, let's hold onto this gain...don't climb too much and go creating a stir among those short cork soakers.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-20-13 11:39 AM
    Man, let's hold onto this gain...don't climb too much and go creating a stir among those short cork soakers.
    Today I feel impatience. Not usual.
    I.Just.want.this.to.navigate.in.the.$16.range.
    My daily freak, for once !
    Period(S) !
    05-20-13 11:46 AM
    Every one must be quiet but I think we are in a rally.
    new_me222 likes this.
    05-20-13 11:57 AM
    Every one must be quiet but I think we are in a rally.
    Lol. Let's hope.
    05-20-13 11:58 AM
    $15.20 area seems to have become today's battle ground.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 12:00 PM
    Sooner or later, people will come to the realization that BBRY is back and is here to stay. It will sort of be like Rick Grimes in the opening episode of The Walking Dead: He didn't exactly know what was going on at first. It took a while--then he finally got it.
    05-20-13 12:07 PM
    $15.58 on tsx if you use current forex.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    05-20-13 12:09 PM
    $15.20 area seems to have become today's battle ground.

Posted via CB10
    Certainly beats $14.20
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-20-13 12:10 PM
    $15.58 on tsx if you use current forex.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    Gotta love it!

M+8, any thoughts on our trajectory this week?
    05-20-13 12:11 PM
    Shhhhhh be vewwy vewwy quiet...

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 12:12 PM
    Sooner or later, people will come to the realization that BBRY is back and is here to stay. It will sort of be like Rick Grimes in the opening episode of The Walking Dead: He didn't exactly know what was going on at first. It took a while--then he finally got it.
    Agreed. Hopefully sooner than later though.
    05-20-13 12:12 PM
    is this run going to pull back tomorrow when the TSX opens up? I haven't been able to see any big news to account for the push
    05-20-13 12:13 PM
    Certainly beats $14.20
    Most definitely. I'm more than a little ok with a fight in the 4%+ gains for the day.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 12:13 PM
    is this run going to pull back tomorrow when the TSX opens up? I haven't been able to see any big news to account for the push
    I don't think it's any big news pushing it up but more the realization that the pull back last week on what news was out was unwarranted.

Posted via CB10
    stevenson232 likes this.
    05-20-13 12:15 PM
    Where's our favorite May troll? Did he short BBRY at $14.60? Or did he short BB.tsx on Friday and let it sit over the weekend?
    Oops
    From the change in tone in his posts, it would appear he is trying to fit in here. You'll notice he's not so agressive and hints at wanting to go "long", but is in a pickle due to his previous posts. Perhaps if he had an honest chance at fitting in here he'd change his tune for good? Just a thought I had......
    05-20-13 12:18 PM
    I don't think it's any big news pushing it up but more the realization that the pull back last week on what news was out was unwarranted.

Posted via CB10
    So true, see, sometimes this stock is so manipulated that even I get confused and start acting like a sheep lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-20-13 12:19 PM
    Lunch time! My favorite time of the work day. I'm going to the base exchange and play with the Z10 some more.
    05-20-13 12:21 PM
    I am thinking it will sometime this week.
    05-20-13 12:31 PM
    Shhhhhh be vewwy vewwy quiet...

Posted via CB10
    for once, I'm the only one to blame .
    Should be Monday testosterone or something lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-20-13 12:32 PM
    I read 15% as well on here but not sure if true. Any US traders can confirm?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-20-13 12:50 PM
    And another SA...the comments that folks are digesting the info of last week's appears spot on:

Why Opening Up BBM Is The Right Move For BlackBerry
    Blackberry (BBRY) is making its messaging platform, BBM, available on Apple's (AAPL) iOS and Google's (GOOG) Android. The platform is still very powerful, and is a core asset for Blackberry. Consider the following:

Over 60 million monthly active users
    Over 51 daily active users connect for 90 minutes a day on average
    Over half of the messages are read within 20 seconds of receipt
    Over 10 billion BBM messages are sent daily
    Now that Blackberry is opening a platform that has high engagement and strong loyalty among users to other platforms, the move serves to accomplish three things. First, the existing 60 million users on Blackberry do not need to switch platforms because users who already left will be reachable via BBM. Second, opening up BBM serves to showcase the value of a physical keyboard. Blackberry users are quick to respond to messages, because it is much more efficient to enter text with a physical keyboard. The timing of opening BBM coincides with the release of Blackberry Q10. The Q10 is already getting strong initial orders from the Blackberry user base. Consumers who are on another smartphone platform and without a keyboard may finally consider switching back to Blackberry.

[read the rest at Seeking Alpha]

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Michelle Haag; 05-25-13 at 02:38 PM. Reason: NOTICE FROM SA - PLEASE DON'T POST FULL ARTICLES FROM THEM. -MICHELLE
    bungaboy, Superfly_FR and YangFui like this.
    05-20-13 12:59 PM
113,256 ... 10451046104710481049 ...