View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Did some shopping with my wife this weekend... went to three different Big Box stores (Sams Club, Walmart, Target) and looked at electronics. Each of these stores have a mobile department and is a reseller for the big four carriers. So while there I took a look at the HTC One and compared it to my Z10. Too be honest I like the feel of the HTC One a lot. They even had a S4 on display, all of them had a couple of WP devices (not sure which one)... none of them carried a BlackBerry - OS7 or OS10.

Very difficult to sell an item to consumers IF it isn't on display. Don't know how the decision is made on which devices to sell at these locations, but apparently BlackBerry didn't make it through the process.
    Yikes!
    05-20-13 08:02 AM
    I am not claiming you were dissing Win Phones but there is plenty of it going on here.

I have two friends who purchased a Nokia 920. They both liked so much they purchased Surface tablets, too. They constantly brag about how their OS is so much more advanced than anything out there!
    Not sure about the wp phone, but wp tablets are the best as productivity tools out there imo.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 08:09 AM
    And we think we have it bad . . . .

Central Newfoundland digs out from freak snowfall

The Victoria Day long weekend this year has meant shovels, icy roads and a record-breaking snowfall for many residents of central Newfoundland.

In Gander, 58 centimetres of snow fell between Saturday morning and Sunday night, with peak snowfall on Saturday evening.

Environment Canada meteorologist Jody Boyd said the snowfall blew away the prior record.

"Our normal snowfall for the month of May is just 13 cm, and the highest monthly total in the past was set in 1972," Boyd said.

"For the whole month, it was 49 cm, so we beat that over the span of 36 hours."

Other parts of the province suffered inclement weather, including rain, drizzle and fog in eastern Newfoundland as well as cold temperatures.
    05-20-13 08:11 AM
    And we think we have it bad . . . .
    Lol
    05-20-13 08:19 AM
    How long before any potentially uplifting news?? The piece on Canadian market share growth doesn't appear to have had any SP lifting qualities.
    05-20-13 08:23 AM
    Not sure about the wp phone, but wp tablets are the best as productivity tools out there imo.

Posted via CB10
    Any one in particular you suggest? I am a techno-freak and have to have one of each. LoL I would try one of these. I have 3 other tablets now so a 4th would make an even number. LoL
    05-20-13 08:25 AM
    Has there been a firm date yet for the US Q10 release?
    05-20-13 08:26 AM
    Any one in particular you suggest? I am a techno-freak and have to have one of each. LoL I would try one of these. I have 3 other tablets now so a 4th would make an even number. LoL
    Lol...we're the same in our household. We've got almost one of everything.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-20-13 08:28 AM
    I have 4 playbooks (2 at full price and when it went on sale, couldn't pass up 2 more ), 2 ipads, and a Lenovo ThinkPad2.
    I haven't tested out other WP8 tablets, but the Lenovo is my work horse compare to others. A cool thing on the Lenovo is the stylus that works really well, allows you to write with your hand resting on the screen as you would do on a piece of paper (it won't pickup your hand as an input). It runs full WP8. I am thinking of pickup a few more to replace the computers that run equipment in my lab.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-20-13 08:36 AM
    We are off to a good start

Edit: I spoke too soon LOL...
    05-20-13 08:39 AM
    Just about hanging onto green
    05-20-13 08:43 AM
    For those of us that want/need a bigger battery for our Z10's, I just saw this on the N4BB channel.

https://shop.n4bb.com/blackberry-z10...-gold-battery/

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and zyben like this.
    05-20-13 08:45 AM
    Good morning everyone! What a great relaxing weekend. I know there are some on an extended weekend (Canada) and we get ours on the 31st. Now, are we trading sideways again this week or can we move up just a little??? Pretty sure this will be a boring week too though.
    cjcampbell and Bugmapper like this.
    05-20-13 08:52 AM
    For those of us that want/need a bigger battery for our Z10's, I just saw this on the N4BB channel.

Posted via CB10
    Excellent! Ordering one today!
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-20-13 08:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'm always concerned about these after-market batteries. Are they safe?
    05-20-13 08:57 AM
    The bull is out for a stroll...hopefully something gets his attention and makes him run!
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-20-13 08:58 AM
    I'll let you know.
    cjcampbell, leafs123, q649 and 1 others like this.
    05-20-13 08:58 AM
    I'm always a tad skeptical too but it is on a BlackBerry fan site so that does add a tad bit of faith. I wonder how long until CB carries it

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 09:00 AM
    Someone asked last week for action, as the stock was #boring ?
    Let's rock' !
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png

Now I have a question for our "guides".
    When I look at the trades history (from the above period) I can see that large blocks are sold/bought way under/over the stock value at the time they are fired. My candid question is then : is that a bull/bear battle here ? I mean, can we reasonably think these (5K sized) blocks do no reflect a trade action, but a support to more long/mid term strategy ? [I believe a 5K block is a matchbox in a mid-sized fund or investor].
    Hope you get what I mean ... Moooohhhh !
    bungaboy and BlackistheBerry like this.
    05-20-13 09:05 AM
    so this gold battery fits with the standard back cover? no need for one of those bulky back covers? hmm.....sounds quite tempting
    05-20-13 09:05 AM
    This is what you can find these days on the Interwebz
    https://twitter.com/bbsavior/status/...351232/photo/1
    Liked the idea; did you ?
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bktqmiecyaamxdv.jpg  
    05-20-13 09:09 AM
    Did some shopping with my wife this weekend... went to three different Big Box stores (Sams Club, Walmart, Target) and looked at electronics. Each of these stores have a mobile department and is a reseller for the big four carriers. So while there I took a look at the HTC One and compared it to my Z10. Too be honest I like the feel of the HTC One a lot. They even had a S4 on display, all of them had a couple of WP devices (not sure which one)... none of them carried a BlackBerry - OS7 or OS10.

Very difficult to sell an item to consumers IF it isn't on display. Don't know how the decision is made on which devices to sell at these locations, but apparently BlackBerry didn't make it through the process.
    Odd it's not at Sams/Walmart, but I see them in Costco every time I'm there - something to be said since there is zero presence for Apple there.
    05-20-13 09:12 AM
    and stock rising! keep going!
    05-20-13 09:14 AM
    and stock rising! keep going!
    Nice...getting up to a trot.
    05-20-13 09:15 AM
    Nice way to start the week.
    lcjr and Superfly_FR like this.
    05-20-13 09:17 AM
113,256 ... 10421043104410451046 ...