View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I do not like posting negative stuff,but if this was BLACKBERRY the stock would drop to 10 bucks and I thought It was funny.

Samsung copies Apple Again and we will not stop until we match APPLE bug for bug.
    Listen dumbass your holding it wrong.

Samsung acknowledges Galaxy S4 wi-fi connection problem
    I like how Samdung blames the users routers, but there's just to many different types having issues with wifi. Hahahahahahahq.
    Gerard Fraser and bungaboy like this.
    05-17-13 07:55 PM
    Good insight from Vivek here! In this thread, we already know this stuff but it's good to see more info on the future of BlackBerry.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/17/b...ivek-bhardwaj/

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 08:01 PM
    Good insight from Vivek here! In this thread, we already know this stuff but it's good to see more info on the future of BlackBerry.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/17/b...ivek-bhardwaj/

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. But what a **** head comment at the end

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 08:06 PM
    Hahahahahahahq. Meant to say, trying not to think of Charles having sausage. Hahahahahahahq.
    Dude, I've noticed plenty of times where you ended Hahahahahahaha with a "q"... I think this is your subliminal self trying to tell you to not wait for the U. S. release and just get someone from Canada to ship you one already.
    bungaboy and Bugmapper like this.
    05-17-13 08:07 PM

BlackBerry software chief on updates and BB10 for healthcare and financial services

Posted via CB10
    Once businesses start using this and BB10 becomes the norm, I see BB as strictly software and letting others worry about hardware. That will become the corporate norm and government will have all types of devices and brands, but all running BB software. Thoughts?
    05-17-13 08:10 PM
    Dude, I've noticed plenty of times where you ended Hahahahahahaha with a "q"... I think this is your subliminal self trying to tell you to not wait for the U. S. release and just get someone from Canada to ship you one already.
    I noticed that to a long time ago. But it's this blasted Playbook keyboard. I use the 9930 unless I'm just relaxing at home on this thread and make mistakes typing. It's especially frustrating with this darn auto correct. But, if you'd like to send me a Q10 as a donation, I'll give you my address.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-17-13 08:14 PM
    Thanks. But what a **** head comment at the end

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, you're right... the last sentence was a bit of a slap in the face
    05-17-13 08:15 PM
    I can't quite put my finger on it, but someone here kinda feels out of place, like a "which one doesn't fit in" game. Not quite sure. Kinda like the odd man out.
    BB_Troller?
    05-17-13 08:21 PM
    Yeah, you're right... the last sentence was a bit of a slap in the face
    I respectfully disagree. I read it as saying BB remains focused on moving forward and is concentrating on the business aspect. I didn't take it as an insult to consumers. Just me though. Perhaps it's just written in a way that could be taken wrong.
    bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    05-17-13 08:21 PM
    BB_Troller?
    Yep. Already identified by the box.

At first I was thinking it was me and would understand. I may be smart but I'm not investing like you guys. I just don't have it.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-17-13 08:22 PM
    I think he's talking about our new resident troll who doesn't troll anymore?
    Who doesn't troll anymore . . . . . kinda, sorta.
    lcjr, Shanerredflag and take99 like this.
    05-17-13 08:24 PM
    I noticed that to a long time ago. But it's this blasted Playbook keyboard. I use the 9930 unless I'm just relaxing at home on this thread and make mistakes typing. It's especially frustrating with this darn auto correct. But, if you'd like to send me a Q10 as a donation, I'll give you my address.
    Yeah, I hear ya... was just teasing, noticed you were doing that for weeks and thought it was funny. And about that Q10, I would love to send one down but I think you have me confused with some of the heavy hitters we have on here, lol!

Have a great weekend, hope the pool heats up for you soon
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-17-13 08:25 PM
    Whew. I really thought I was being too outspoken. I'm going back to drinking and eating barbecued sausage and sauerkraut
    Don't want to be downwind from you for a while. Specially if you are drinking Moosehead too. LoL
    Shanerredflag and CDM76 like this.
    05-17-13 08:28 PM
    Okay, lawn done and jumped into the pool once. Freaking too cold still. It may be 90 here, but the poll water is too cold and the heater takes too long. Sitting on the patio with a cold.one thinking about Charles having some sausage.
    Suffering from . . . . . . shrivel?
    lcjr, m0de25 and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-17-13 08:31 PM
    Lol. I was noticing that too. Now actually say it out loud with the Q on the end. Sounds like a hiccup. I think our friend is always having a few when he posts after hours

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, m0de25 and BlackistheBerry like this.
    05-17-13 08:34 PM
    I do not like posting negative stuff,but if this was BLACKBERRY the stock would drop to 10 bucks and I thought It was funny.

Samsung copies Apple Again and we will not stop until we match APPLE bug for bug.

Good find. Thanks.

Summary: Samsung has acknowledged an issue that can cause its recently-launched flagship Galaxy S4 handset to fail to connect to, or stay connected to, some wi-fi networks.
    05-17-13 08:36 PM
    Time for some live 70s music. This video made me part my long hair down the middle and feather it. Damn I was good looking. Still am.. Haha.

bungaboy likes this.
    05-17-13 08:40 PM
    Good night guys/gals.

Have a great looooooooong weekend.

Hat trick for Crosby!
    lcjr, cjcampbell, m0de25 and 1 others like this.
    05-17-13 08:41 PM
    Lol. I was noticing that too. Now actually say it out loud with the Q on the end. Sounds like a hiccup. I think our friend is always having a few when he posts after hours

Posted via CB10
    Now CJ, using the Playbook has its disadvantages. It remembers the first Hahahahahahahq you post and there after substitutes that when it feels like it. I may have one or three beers a week, but this is my Playbook's fault and any friends should readily agree. Hahahahahahahq. Lol
    m0de25 likes this.
    05-17-13 08:46 PM
    Now CJ, using the Playbook has its disadvantages. It remembers the first Hahahahahahahq you post and there after substitutes that when it feels like it. I may have one or three beers a week, but this is my Playbook's fault and any friends should readily agree. Hahahahahahahq. Lol
    Lol. Just giving you a hard time bud.

Only 3 beers a week? Man if I could do that, I'd save a small fortune.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-17-13 08:51 PM
    Lol. Just giving you a hard time bud.

Only 3 beers a week? Man if I could do that, I'd save a small fortune.

Posted via CB10
    See, it's this Playbook. It says what it wants to... Beer is really good tonight on the patio. The only thing messing things up are these out of control doves. These birds are everywhere here and you can't shoot them in the city limits. They land by the pool and crap everywhere. I have guns but they make to much noise. I'm getting a pellet gun soon I can exterminate these beasts and BBQ them.
    05-17-13 08:56 PM
    Have a great long weekend everyone...be safe:

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-17-13 11:05 PM
    Sup erybody!!!!!!

Went out to some Karaoke and yea... Fell alseep and buy the time I work up the market was closed. Glad to see the stock finished in the green, slightly. Maybe we can expect a bit of a push next week! Let us hope for some good news.

Have a good weekend.
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-17-13 11:21 PM

Agreed. It's horrendous the way BlackBerry gets treated in media and markets but I attribute it to the fact that everyone knows BlackBerry so well and are so familiar with it. Because if ppl didnt care, it wouldn't be news worthy.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 11:42 PM
    Im happy that America hasn't clued in yet and is still holding a grudge. All this bad press is convincing people to sell this stock short!!! In my mind there is no chance this company is going to die.

My thinking.
    Z10 Release - I like the phone alot. Some good features will sell well.

Q10 Release - Not my kind of phone. But many will like and businesses will love it. Will sell well

Q5 Coming Up - Don't really care but alot of people love keyboards and I imagine this phone at a low price would sell soooo well in a country like India.

Take all that into this very day. Q10 still isn't out in the states and Q5 isn't out yet. So for the company there is still lots of sales coming up. It's why ill hold my stock still. I know we are all about earnings report. I expect the next one to be about the same as the last.

It wont blow away but it will be good

AND finally Heinze said he was excited on something new that will be coming out.
    05-18-13 05:44 AM
113,252 ... 10381039104010411042 ...