View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Holy Crap!

It's the 16th here today... That means it is Janet Jackson's Bday! Happy Bday <3

Shanerredflag and lcjr like this.
    05-16-13 10:14 PM
    Can't watch it...says to watch it on youtube.

Takes a minute to load....

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...oakers/280265/
    05-16-13 10:15 PM
    Bell update is here:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000226.png

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, bungaboy, lcjr and 1 others like this.
    05-16-13 10:18 PM
    Very interesting qnx medical application potential

BlackBerry QNX: In Health Care, We Do What iOS, Android Can't
    05-16-13 11:08 PM
    Overnight news, take note, it appears that the bloom is off the rose, furthermore behooving it is that BB is Q5'ing without giving Q10 a chance. These articles are concerning as it relates to how the markets will treat BB share value:

Microsoft Corporation (MSFT), Research In Motion Ltd (BBRY): Race for 3rd in 2-Horse Race? - Insider Monkey

Research In Motion Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) launches the low-priced Q5 | US Market Buzz
    05-17-13 04:11 AM
    Overnight news, take note, it appears that the bloom is off the rose, furthermore behooving it is that BB is Q5'ing without giving Q10 a chance. These articles are concerning as it relates to how the markets will treat BB share value
    Do we have to read this to understand bears' at work? We're now used to this, they were slower this time, or maybe waited for low trade volumes and end of the week.

My $13.4 order is still valid. But I doubt It'll fire anytime soon.

Edit : if ever they had a Q10 in their hands as I do... they would be laughing at themselves... as I do

Edit(2) : yeah, pure bear S H 1 T.

With the Q5, Blackberry, which has traditionally kept itself geared towards the upper end of the consumer segment, is targeting the lower end of the market as well.
    That's so flawed. Never heard of the Curve before? Can't make the difference between device range and brand image? Shouldn't waste my time and nerves...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 05-17-13 at 05:06 AM.
    05-17-13 04:50 AM
    BlackBerry Live 2013: ING Direct pilots BB10 devices and BES10 for management

“ING's goal, from an IT standpoint, is to support more than one device platform. But from an infrastructure standpoint, there are risks in operating multiple platforms because fragmentation management issues could leak to security issues, especially when you’re dealing with a small team. So the goal is to move to a single MDM platform and manage all our devices through that platform,” said Kithulegoda.

Previously, he said, ING was using one of the top three mobile device management platforms in the market to control its fleet of devices. In piloting BlackBerry’s BES10, the bank looked at Android, iPhone and Windows phones to evaluate which devices to support – it chose to support BlackBerry's Z10 and Q10 handsets.

“But that’s not to say that some of our employees are going to like that decision – they will want to use their device of choice," he said. "From an IT standpoint, I’d love to have the Z10, because it makes support easier, but the reality is that we will have to support multiple devices.

"BlackBerry has a single management platform, and from what we have seen it gives us the ability to apply corporate policies and the government’s requirements to all the other devices as well,” said Kithulegoda.

While the bank is open to supporting other handsets, Kithulegoda said it will do so on a “best efforts basis”.
    05-17-13 05:20 AM
    There is plenty of room for another phone maker to profit after Apple and Android. Smart phones are a multi billion dollar industry and if Blackberry get it's stuff together, there is lots "room" to make money. Anyone thinking that Blackberry is going to catch up and exceed Apple or Android needs to lay off the pot.

Blackberry does not need to defeat, they need only be a "relevant" player !
    05-17-13 05:20 AM
    There is plenty of room for another phone maker to profit after Apple and Android. Smart phones are a multi billion dollar industry and if Blackberry get it's stuff together, there is lots "room" to make money. Anyone thinking that Blackberry is going to catch up and exceed Apple or Android needs to lay off the pot.

Blackberry does not need to defeat, they need only be a "relevant" player !
    Amen. Have to be said again and again.
    bungaboy, rarsen and take99 like this.
    05-17-13 05:50 AM
    Thanks Shanerredflag for this post. Agree with the sentiment.

I have one issue; the disclaimer at the end. He is long on Apple??!!
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-17-13 05:51 AM
    My wife overheard someone say in Halifax that there was a high rate of returns for the S4. There is a camera issue and some other glitches. I know of two that were brought back and exchanged for Z10s.
    05-17-13 06:00 AM
    Thanks Shanerredflag for this post. Agree with the sentiment.

I have one issue; the disclaimer at the end. He is long on Apple??!!
    BBRY and AAPL. Like you can like wine and beer. I've been fighting for months years against the automatic link/comparison/oposition with aapl.
    bungaboy and morganplus8 like this.
    05-17-13 06:01 AM
    Overnight news, take note, it appears that the bloom is off the rose, furthermore behooving it is that BB is Q5'ing without giving Q10 a chance. These articles are concerning as it relates to how the markets will treat BB share value:

Microsoft Corporation (MSFT), Research In Motion Ltd (BBRY): Race for 3rd in 2-Horse Race? - Insider Monkey

Research In Motion Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) launches the low-priced Q5 | US Market Buzz
    Can't we all just get along? Why all the smearing in the media? Grrrr...yes I had a few too many beers last night.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-17-13 06:03 AM
    BlackBerry Live 2013: ING Direct pilots BB10 devices and BES10 for management

“ING's goal, from an IT standpoint, is to support more than one device platform. But from an infrastructure standpoint, there are risks in operating multiple platforms because fragmentation management issues could leak to security issues, especially when you’re dealing with a small team. So the goal is to move to a single MDM platform and manage all our devices through that platform,” said Kithulegoda.

Previously, he said, ING was using one of the top three mobile device management platforms in the market to control its fleet of devices. In piloting BlackBerry’s BES10, the bank looked at Android, iPhone and Windows phones to evaluate which devices to support – it chose to support BlackBerry's Z10 and Q10 handsets.

“But that’s not to say that some of our employees are going to like that decision – they will want to use their device of choice," he said. "From an IT standpoint, I’d love to have the Z10, because it makes support easier, but the reality is that we will have to support multiple devices.

"BlackBerry has a single management platform, and from what we have seen it gives us the ability to apply corporate policies and the government’s requirements to all the other devices as well,” said Kithulegoda.

While the bank is open to supporting other handsets, Kithulegoda said it will do so on a “best efforts basis”.
    Cool!
    morganplus8 likes this.
    05-17-13 06:04 AM
    The first trade is green! I repeat, the first trade is green!

Positive sentiment in a bloody phone war with shat being thrown like never before.

I'll take it!! But please sir, may I have some more????
    05-17-13 06:09 AM
    The whole notion that Microsoft has succeeded and has passed BlackBerry for 3rd place is faulty when you look at it in detail. Like I posted yesterday, BB7 devices still comprised the majority of units for the first quarter of 2013 and they still did very well when you consider they were much older devices compared to WP8. Let the BlackBerry bashers enjoy this for now. BlackBerry can easily reclaim 3rd place from Microsoft. Not that hard.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    05-17-13 06:15 AM
    It is a great quote capper96.

You may have heard Warren Buffet mention it, however he was paraphrasing a legendary French investor, Baron Nathan Rothschild who in 1873 observed the Panic in that year and made the memorable quote.

Some things never change eh?

Hey M+8 I forgot what that famous Warren Buffet saying was.... ____ when there is panic and blood in the streets?

I just sure hope that a 8 month trend line is stronger than a 4 month trend line on no news!
    05-17-13 06:17 AM
    The first trade is green! I repeat, the first trade is green!

Positive sentiment in a bloody phone war with shat being thrown like never before.

I'll take it!! But please sir, may I have some more????
    I don't get all the hate towards certain companies and just wishing that they die, especially BlackBerry. Just because they're not the hottest company right now, doesn't mean they are bad. I'm far from someone who's against the norm, but when it comes to tech, I like to try new products from different makers. Just because a phone is extremely popular, I don't have to buy it. That's the power of the free consumer, no? [end of rant]

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, tygros and Superfly_FR like this.
    05-17-13 06:19 AM
    Takes a minute to load....

[video]http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/digital-shorts/video/cork-soakers/280265/[/url]
    Lol!!!

"Cork soakers are born not made." hahaha
    bungaboy, tygros and lcjr like this.
    05-17-13 06:23 AM
    Lol!!!

"Cork soakers are born not made." hahaha
    Just like trolls...takes a certain juvenile mentality to laugh at or hurt others feeling, and take pleasure in it. Frackin Busturds.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and take99 like this.
    05-17-13 06:28 AM
    The whole notion that Microsoft has succeeded and has passed BlackBerry for 3rd place is faulty when you look at it in detail. Like I posted yesterday, BB7 devices still comprised the majority of units for the first quarter of 2013 and they still did very well when you consider they were much older devices compared to WP8. Let the BlackBerry bashers enjoy this for now. BlackBerry can easily reclaim 3rd place from Microsoft. Not that hard.

Posted via CB10

Hopefully something positive will come out before Pac Crest and Canaccord start slinging shat. The dirty cork soakers...
    05-17-13 06:30 AM
    Just like trolls...takes a certain juvenile mentality to laugh at or hurt others feeling, and take pleasure in it. Frackin Busturds.

Posted via CB10
    I like the new lingo...almost as fun as making your own rules in the game of RISK. lol
    05-17-13 06:31 AM
    BlackBerry Canadian marketshare doubled in just a quarter from 6% to 13.5%.

http://allthingsd.com/20130517/new-p...-market-share/

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 06:33 AM
    BlackBerry Canadian marketshare doubled in just a quarter from 6% to 13.5%.

New Phones Help BlackBerry Claw Back Some Canadian Market Share - John Paczkowski - Mobile - AllThingsD

Posted via CB10

Yeehaw!!! Giddy up!!!
    bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    05-17-13 06:37 AM

Posted via CB10
    Shameful bullies like BB_Traitors
    lcjr likes this.
    05-17-13 06:39 AM
113,256 ... 10241025102610271028 ...