View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    So bbry 'sold' more units but windows 'shipped' more and this is cause for all the headlines?

The Smartphone Duopoly Continues
    Kid Vibe, lcjr, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    05-16-13 07:57 PM
    So I gotta say that I'm liking the remote access via link. I got a document emailed to me from a client in California while out and instead of waiting until I get home or start work tomorrow, I saved it to my work computer on the spot. This feature is going to be so handy for when I need a file while on the go!

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 07:57 PM
    So I gotta say that I'm liking the remote access via link. I got a document emailed to me from a client in California while out and instead of waiting until I get home or start work tomorrow, I saved it to my work computer on the spot. This feature is going to be so handy for when I need a file while on the go!

Posted via CB10
    Yes, it's ingenious.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-16-13 08:03 PM
    So bbry 'sold' more units but windows 'shipped' more and this is cause for all the headlines?

The Smartphone Duopoly Continues
    The short dogs are going to play with this kind of fuzzy information to their advantage...I hate those short motherfockers.
    take99, bungaboy and La Emperor like this.
    05-16-13 08:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    I need somebody to explain that process or point me to source for information. Ofcourse I don't have my desktop computer setup anymore and my laptop is only on when I use it.
    05-16-13 08:07 PM
    Can still buy beer at the Beer Store but it will probably be mayhem. I buy my booze in Quebec when I visit my brother in Ottawa. Worth it, we get robbed in Ontario.
    You can always grab a growler and head to the nearest brew pub.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-growler.jpg  
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-16-13 08:09 PM
    I need somebody to explain that process or point me to source for information. Ofcourse I don't have my desktop computer setup anymore and my laptop is only on when I use it.
    Your laptop works as well. Mine is a laptop too.

Basically you leave your computer on, make sure link is open, and you can access the files just like you can access the files on your phone. It's awesome! I'm still struggling with my mac but should have that figured out soon enough.

Attached is a pic from the file manager app menu.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000183.png

Posted via CB10
    plasmid_boy and bungaboy like this.
    05-16-13 08:13 PM

Basically you leave your computer on, make sure link is open, and you can access the files just like you can access the files on your phone. It's awesome! I'm still struggling with my mac but should have that figured out soon enough.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000183.png 
Views:	621 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	162400

Posted via CB10
    So what's the difference between using this or using another remote access program? I've used "go to my pc" before and liked it.
    05-16-13 08:17 PM
    Oh, I'll take the zero on my assignment. No way I'm writing a paper on Land Management Sustainability after my day at work. Beers it is tonight and this zero will only knock my grade down to an A-.
    05-16-13 08:20 PM
    Beer and studying doesn't need to be mutual exclusive.

Posted via CB10
    That's how I got through Engineering School . . . . . . my favourite course was . . . . . Drafting Class.
    05-16-13 08:35 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000183.png 
Views:	621 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	162400

Posted via CB10
    Do you actually need link open, or just pc on?

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    05-16-13 08:36 PM
    I'm still learning about options, do you mind telling me if it was the Jan 2015 options? I only see one call/put on the Nasdaq site ($15 strike):

Research In Motion Limited (BBRY) Options Chain - Stock Puts & Calls - NASDAQ.com
    Yes, they are the Jan 2015 call options.

If you have specific questions about options, please feel free to ask. I don't do "advanced options trading" because i buy options from a value investor standpoint.
    q649 likes this.
    05-16-13 08:37 PM
    How to access your PC files from your BlackBerry 10 device | CrackBerry.com
    05-16-13 08:40 PM
    So what's the difference between using this or using another remote access program? I've used "go to my pc" before and liked it.
    I've never used that one but have used Splashtop. It worked well to work my computer remotely but the experience was not ideal for me as I found it difficult to navigate. Great for quick access but not for any real work. Now what this is is a way to share, view, alter, save, and interact in the format of your phone. Everything is scaled. For example.... i can open an excel doc that's on my computer, alter it in docs to go, email that changed doc to anyone and can then save it to my pc and my phone should I choose. There is no middle "cloud" to go through. My pc is now my own personal and private cloud that no third party has access to.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-16-13 08:41 PM
    Funny how people come to this thread just to tell us how they are not going to invest in BBRY because they are not gamblers.
    bungaboy and cjcampbell like this.
    05-16-13 08:42 PM
    Thanks for dropping by

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 08:42 PM
    Do you actually need link open, or just pc on?

Link needs to be running

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 08:43 PM
    Oh, thanks. I see link doesn't need to be running.

05-16-13 08:44 PM
    AH, the gratuitous links pop up after you respond using quote. Man is he smart.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-16-13 08:45 PM
    05-16-13 08:45 PM
    The difference is that you need an app, and I don't. It's baked into the OS. (Just have to keep BB Link open on your computer)
    lcjr likes this.
    05-16-13 08:47 PM
    AH, the gratuitous links pop up after you respond using quote. Man is he smart.
    Think they call it cookie stuffing?

I reported him.
    cjcampbell and lcjr like this.
    05-16-13 08:47 PM
    Link needs to be running

Posted via CB10
    Mine works even with Link closed?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-16-13 08:48 PM
    Oh, thanks. I see link doesn't need to be running.

Oh really? Cool. I guess I should read that then lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-16-13 08:49 PM
    Think they call it cookie stuffing?

I reported him.
    Me 2

bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-16-13 08:50 PM
113,252 ... 10221023102410251026 ...