View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Consider for a moment the sure size of cross platform BBM, add in BBM channels and layer on top of that! BBM search! This is disruptive technology! No doubt about! Who cares if the market is yet to understand! Lmao!
    Analytics alone is just one option worth big $

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Dapper37; 05-14-13 at 08:50 PM.
    05-14-13 08:37 PM
    Lol. Awesome! I guess Microsoft reads this thread and knows that we mean business. Best not **** around with my computer!

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    05-14-13 08:58 PM
    Consider for a moment the sure size of cross platform BBM, add in BBM channels and layer on top of that! BBM search! This is disruptive technology! No doubt about! Who cares if the market is yet to understand! Lmao!
    Analytics alone is just one option worth big $

Posted via CB10
    Or...how about a license fee per vehicle for their QNX infotainment system once they gain enough market share...all your contacts, numbers, music appointments calanders etc...all on BBM on every major smart phone platform...cha ching.

Posted via CB10
    Dapper37, Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    05-14-13 09:00 PM
    M2M for that matter...Devs can integrate into BBM and hit every platform at once...CHA CHING

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-14-13 09:02 PM
    I need a beer lol

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, take99, lcjr and 2 others like this.
    05-14-13 09:02 PM
    Or...how about a license fee per vehicle for their QNX infotainment system once they gain enough market share...all your contacts, numbers, music appointments calanders etc...all on BBM on every major smart phone platform...cha ching.

Posted via CB10
    I'll take that 2! lol, things are looking good!
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-14-13 09:04 PM
    I need a beer lol

Posted via CB10
    Just opened one myself

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-14-13 09:12 PM
    I meant USD, but you get full credit anyway!!
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-14-13 09:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    How about a native app for BB10 that allows your BB10 phone and QNX car to:
    Remote start
    Remote climate control
    Remote heated/cooled seats
    Remote Moon roof operation
    Remote lock/unlock and trunk release
    Icon/notification reminder on your phone that your car needs service, low gas light, low tires, moon roof left open. No more forgetting you need gas or running out to close the moon roof (if you remember at all)
    Links directly into your dealers website to schedule service, then automatically imports appointment info into your calendar, including future service and annual inspection
    Lojack type service that tracks your car from your BB10 smartphone or helps you find your car from your phone in a large parking lot.

All of this is available now in various forms and formats, what if the BB10/QNX team puts it all in an app on BB10 and on a QNX based car system??? AND in MY Bentley! Now we'd be talking about excitement and buzz??
    Last edited by OMGitworks; 05-14-13 at 10:03 PM.
    05-14-13 09:43 PM
    Started a StockBerrians BBM channel if you're interested. May as well test her out.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000524.png

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    05-14-13 09:48 PM
    How about a native app for BB10 that allows your BB0 phone and QNX car to:
    Remote start
    Remote climate control
    Remote heated/cooled seats
    Remote Moon roof operation
    Remote lock/unlock and trunk release
    Icon/notification reminder on your phone that your car needs service, low gas light, low tires, moon roof left open. No more forgetting you need gas or running out to close the moon roof (if you remember at all)
    Links directly into your dealers website to schedule service, then automatically imports appointment info into your calendar, including future service and annual inspection
    Lojack type service that tracks your car from your BB10 smartphone or helps you find your car from your phone in a large parking lot.

All of this is available now in various forms and formats, what if the BB10/QNX team puts it all in an app on BB10 and on a QNX based car system??? AND in MY Bentley! Now we'd be talking about excitement and buzz??
    Now this would be awesome. Like you said, all this is available in various forms now but if we could have all of this in one app I would be so excited and happy. Great ideas there my friend.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-14-13 09:49 PM
    I fail to understand why it is, despite all of the new developments with BBRY since he set his original target months ago at $22, that Misek hasn't raised his target even a smidgen. Surely he must see greater potential than when he first set his target. Perhaps this is why he is lacking influence when he continues to gloat about BBRY's increasing potential yet does not see fit to upwardly revise his target.
    The bulls dont want to look like total out layers. Its easy to upgrade when the market catches up!
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-14-13 09:49 PM
    Started a StockBerrians BBM channel if you're interested. May as well test her out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000524.png 
Views:	902 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	161727

Cool. I'm in

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-14-13 09:50 PM

Hahahahahahahq, I just had to try with my 9930 and although it could recognize the barcode it stated my device is not supported. I guess I'm left out until I get my Q10.
    05-14-13 09:51 PM
    Hahahahahahahq, I just had to try with my 9930 and although it could recognize the barcode it stated my device is not supported. I guess I'm left out until I get my Q10.
    Nope. If you go to the blackberry beta zone, you can get it for devices as far back as OS5. Gitter done

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 09:53 PM
    Alright peeps, I'll be flying out to Tokyo tomorrow... I'll try and keep posting but watching this stock will be a bit difficult as I believe the TSX opens at 9pm Tokyo Time... Ha. Anyways, I'll try and work my trading there and whatever extra cash I make more sake for me!

Ganbatte (Goodluck)!
    05-14-13 09:53 PM
    You can download it for OS7. You just have to sign up at the BlackBerry beta zone and download it directly from the website.

bungaboy likes this.
    05-14-13 09:54 PM
    Alright peeps, I'll be flying out to Tokyo tomorrow... I'll try and keep posting but watching this stock will be a bit difficult as I believe the TSX opens at 9pm Tokyo Time... Ha. Anyways, I'll try and work my trading there and whatever extra cash I make more sake for me!

Ganbatte (Goodluck)!
    Been careful over here Kid and come back safe.
    05-14-13 09:54 PM

Is this the same as a group ? And how do I scan a barcode on my z10 screen ?

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-14-13 10:00 PM
    NM, reserved for later.
    05-14-13 10:06 PM
    Where do we sign up for beta zone?
    https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/...ct=index&item=

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-14-13 10:07 PM
    Now this would be awesome. Like you said, all this is available in various forms now but if we could have all of this in one app I would be so excited and happy. Great ideas there my friend.
    Thanks, this is the kind of stuff that I think would get people excited about BB10 and QNX. It's the kind of stuff I hoped to see today at the event, but didn't. I still loved the Bentley, but I wanted more than an awkward conversation and TV in the car. BBRY needs to think big and think about what will work. The big video screen was nice, but this kind of stuff, I think, would appeal to manufacturers and consumers and take advantage of the BB10 and QNX platform. BBRY can do this!!
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-14-13 10:08 PM
    Nope. If you go to the blackberry beta zone, you can get it for devices as far back as OS5. Gitter done

Posted via CB10
    Trying to register but on the beta zone but one of the boxes I need to check is grayed out. It's the age of the majority box I have to check.
    AngryEdmontonian and bungaboy like this.
    05-14-13 10:09 PM
    Trying to register but on the beta zone but one of the boxes I need to check is grayed out. It's the age of the majority box I have to check.
    That's weird. What happens if you try to submit without checking it?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 10:11 PM
    Is this the same as a group ? And how do I scan a barcode on my z10 screen ?

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    You have to download the app from the BlackBerry beta zone. Then, from within BBM, swipe down frome the top bezel and tap"scan to invite", then scan the barcode.

bungaboy likes this.
    05-14-13 10:13 PM
113,256 ... 990991992993994 ...