View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    For those claiming manipulation, yes the media that bash for the short sellers are total BS, but they did not win today! If the SP were to break the pennant formation, then yes we have a reason for concern. But they didn't and the longer the pennant the better/stronger the rally upon breakout.
    05-14-13 11:57 AM
    Just bought another $500k of bb.to

Good time to buy more shares....

Exciting times ahead for BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I bought more but got too eager and did so @ $15.69....after I said it could drop by a dollar, I went ahead and bought after it only dropped by 30 cents...
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-14-13 11:59 AM
    BB has made basically all of the moves that I felt 6 months ago would be what it needs to recover... and then some. It has even surprised me with posting profits last quarter. Yet every time there is good news that should propel the stock forward, it does the complete opposite.

It's ridiculous -- I'm a poor investor because I've underestimated the market's disdain for the company. I've been anticipating that next quarter's results will be well over what has been estimated.... and I'm sure they will, yet I'm losing confidence that it will do anything to the price. Should I give up and and keep my money before another whiff of a faulty rumor by some half-wit shoddy analyst sends this stock plumetting?

There was nothing but good news today in terms of the company's prospects. I'm fed up, and I think I'll drop this the next time it edges up on no news.
    Charles Martin1 and jimmyzzz like this.
    05-14-13 12:00 PM
    Well, I watched the Live event, went for lunch, came back and now I'm trying to figure out what everyone is excited / upset about and why there are gyrations in the stock. The event was clean and professional, no F-ups, revealed new hardware, software and apps. I thought that was what BB Live was about? Were people expecting Blackberry to announce the new BlackBerry Time Travel app? Or that BlackBerry now has 97% of the world market share of smartphones? WTF?
    It was the panis enlargement app that never came...big disappointment
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-14-13 12:02 PM
    Stock is down 3.5%... Whaaaaaaaa? Ah well, cross-platform BBM is super cool.
    05-14-13 12:04 PM
    BBM Money!

RBC, CIBC, Rogers and Telus have announced NFC mobile payment options. What if BBM money starts up in North America. Now think BBM on Android and iOS(Pending NFC), and include BBM money. I know it's only in Indonesia ATM, but we are just at the begining of this.

Could that be monetized?
    05-14-13 12:04 PM
    BB has made basically all of the moves that I felt 6 months ago would be what it needs to recover... and then some. It has even surprised me with posting profits last quarter. Yet every time there is good news that should propel the stock forward, it does the complete opposite.

It's ridiculous -- I'm a poor investor because I've underestimated the market's disdain for the company. I've been anticipating that next quarter's results will be well over what has been estimated.... and I'm sure they will, yet I'm losing confidence that it will do anything to the price.

There was nothing but good news today in terms of the company's prospects. I'm fed up, and I think I'll drop this the next time it edges up on no news.
    You just need to do the opposite of what you would normally do. Be like opposite George Costanza.
    spike12 likes this.
    05-14-13 12:05 PM
    It was the panis enlargement app that never came...big disappointment
    Well the ladies get an enjoyable one. And since there are, apparently, more of them, it could be a winner. Lmao.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000177.png

Posted via CB10
    I'm tempted to pick up some more shares with this pull back...
    Scott Lefebvre, CDM76 and bungaboy like this.
    The #BBJam Americas Keynote starts soon! Watch o get the latest on news, tooling, & surprises for #BlackBerry10! BlackBerry Jam Americas: Webcast ^JA
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-14-13 12:08 PM
    For those claiming manipulation, yes the media that bash for the short sellers are total BS, but they did not win today! If the SP were to break the pennant formation, then yes we have a reason for concern. But they didn't and the longer the pennant the better/stronger the rally upon breakout.
    Yup, if they can't drive this down any lower, then they are creating just one more "higher low".
    05-14-13 12:11 PM
    That skit was painful to watch...they really need to stop...
    Scott Lefebvre likes this.
    05-14-13 12:16 PM
    Well the ladies get an enjoyable one. And since there are, apparently, more of them, it could be a winner. Lmao.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000177.png 
Views:	557 
Size:	267.1 KB 
ID:	161514

Posted via CB10
    Just ordered a white Z10 for my wife...
    05-14-13 12:19 PM
    That skit was painful to watch...they really need to stop...
    I liked it. It makes it more a light atmosphere
    05-14-13 12:20 PM
    Just ordered a white Z10 for my wife...
    You might want to protect it from any... um.... moisture damage
    plasmid_boy likes this.
    05-14-13 12:21 PM
    dunno why everyones so pished off, im fillin purdy caam rite now

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-crown.jpg
    Some very impressive numbers!
    cjcampbell and CDM76 like this.
    BBM IS CROSS PLATFORM BY THE SUMMER !!!! and FREE !!!
    A bad move. Just catering to the critics....

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 12:22 PM
    Slightly off topic, but quick question for the resident Canadians.

I just ordered a white Z10 from Rogers contract-free and no activation required sim-free (~$650). Is that completely unlocked or is it still locked to Rogers?

Thanks.
    05-14-13 12:27 PM
    My biggest concern for the release of a free cross platform BBM is the added cost it will bring in the short term. No doubt there MAY be long term benefits but I think it should have been something that was tackled perhaps next year, after a more solid base was formed for the company. At this stage I see significantly added risk for perhaps marginally greater upside sometime in the distant future.
    05-14-13 12:28 PM

I just ordered a white Z10 from Rogers contract-free and no activation required sim-free (~$650). Is that completely unlocked or is it still locked to Rogers?

Thanks.
    Still locked to best of my knowledge.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 12:29 PM
    Some very impressive numbers!
    In relation to what?
    05-14-13 12:32 PM

Thanks.
    I think if you buy it off contract they have to give you the unlock PIN if you request it...might be after 30 days...not sure the specifics.
    plasmid_boy likes this.
    05-14-13 12:33 PM
    In relation to what?
    Sorry, I'm watching the Live feed: BlackBerry Jam Americas: Webcast

They were going over the numbers in relation to developers and whatnot compared to last year.

As of right now, BB10 App World is already making more money than BB7 App World. Which is impressive considering its only been a few months and BB7 has 76 million users.
    05-14-13 12:35 PM
    MOOG....Songza...

Please just throw in a surprise...a BIG one!
    05-14-13 12:37 PM
113,256 ... 982983984985986 ...