View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    From a Scotiabank analyst report from Gus Papageorgiou:

Yep, that's disruptive technology, and when successful, they are some of the BEST investments!
    Citrix client is coming soon..confirmed with local Citrix rep
    05-13-13 05:44 PM
    Here is a screen shot of my Windows 8 laptop with the Classic Shell overlay. It is great for us old gaffers who are set in our ways who "know what we like and like what we know" LoL

Attachment 161226
    My wife cannot stand the Windows 8 OS on her laptop, so I will direct her to this website.

Cheers for the tip!
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-13-13 05:55 PM
    Wow - BGR with something negative about a Google Phone?
    HTC First discontinued by AT&T: First ‘Facebook phone’ a flop | BGR
    Especially one they HIGHLY reviewed - called it an iPhone killer on CNBC - or hinted at it hard-like...

"BGR has learned from a trusted source that sales of the HTC First have been shockingly bad. So bad, in fact, that AT&T has already decided to discontinue the pho"
    05-13-13 06:35 PM
    Will we be able to watch the keynote address live tomorrow
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-13-13 06:35 PM
    yes sir
    05-13-13 06:40 PM
    killer competition . . . . . . well, not really.
    Remember that it was reviewed as the most difficult phone to repair while the Z was one of the easiest.
    05-13-13 06:41 PM
    Can one of you guys fill us in if anything big or cool is revealed? Several of us won't be able to view from work.
    05-13-13 06:47 PM
    Especially one they HIGHLY reviewed - called it an iPhone killer on CNBC - or hinted at it hard-like...
    "BGR has learned from a trusted source that sales of the HTC First have been shockingly bad. So bad, in fact, that AT&T has already decided to discontinue the pho"
    Saw a funny in the comments: " this comment awaiting moderation". Really BGR moderating comments? I had to lol.
    bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    05-13-13 06:50 PM
    Saw a funny in the comments: " this comment awaiting moderation". Really BGR moderating comments? I had to lol.
    lol - nice - probably because the user said "SamDung" - and they can do no wrong by BGR
    "If sameDUNG had made the Facebook phone, they would've hired a legion of online trolls to defend them. They would've also shipped 10 billion phones and bought back 99.999% of them to boost their sales figures like they do with their Galaxy phones."
    bungaboy, Shanerredflag and CDM76 like this.
    05-13-13 06:53 PM
    Can one of you guys fill us in if anything big or cool is revealed? Several of us won't be able to view from work.
    I'm sure a few of us will have no problem throwing up some tidbits. Also, as soon as you see a spike in the SP, and you don't see a comment from anyone here, you'll know something sweet was just announced
    05-13-13 06:54 PM
    It would be nice to see a 10% gain tomorrow to add some buffer room to my average.
    05-13-13 06:59 PM
    So a good day was had by all ... nice to see, (and good CSI by a couple folks on our troll...well done)

Fingers crossed for some significant news tomorrow from TH.

Can't help extending the Icahn rumor just a bit further...M8 alluded earlier to a large block getting snapped up as a partial fill on an even larger order...guess who...lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, lcjr, Bugmapper and 1 others like this.
    05-13-13 07:03 PM
    Not sure if anyone noticed the options activity today, but wow! Let's hope there's enough volume this week making it impossible for the MM's to pin this @ $16 on Friday. A lot of money would be made on premiums if that happened!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry_options.jpg

Research In Motion (NASDAQ:BBRY) Bull Rush Continues | Daily Option Blog | Schaeffer's Investment Research
    05-13-13 07:03 PM

They could have figured this out without doing a phone. A guy at work installed the unlock screen (or whatever the hell it is called). Played with it for 1 minute, said this is dumb and uninstalled it.

I love my Z10. It's what any consumer wants. It works out of the box. No need for custom keyboards or custom unlock screens. It just works. And gives me what no other phone can ... the hub.
    05-13-13 07:07 PM
    So a good day was had by all ... nice to see, (and good CSI by a couple folks on our troll...well done)

Fingers crossed for some significant news tomorrow from TH.

Can't help extending the Icahn rumor just a bit further...M8 alluded earlier to a large block getting snapped up as a partial fill on an even larger order...guess who...lol

Posted via CB10
    Noticing alot of 13Fs must be getting filed now. Must be that time of the quarter. Value Investing | Market Insight of Investment Gurus has updates every hour. They have to hand enter the data baceause the ofrms don't have to be submitted to the SEC in a standard format (XML, etc).

For those that care:
    Monish Pabrai bought C, BAC and GM this quarter as new holdings.
    Icahn bought Dell 3 days ago .... ahem ... don't worry. That's because he holds over 10% of Dell. he has to report all moves on Dell within a few days. Still hasn't reported this quarter.
    bungaboy, Shanerredflag and lcjr like this.
    05-13-13 07:13 PM
    yes sir
    Nice. That's 10 am Atlantic?
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-13-13 07:33 PM
    They always had a piece.... just waiting to hear how they will divy it up with BB10 and what software they use to manage it all.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-13-13 07:35 PM
    Nice. That's 10 am Atlantic?
    you got it
    05-13-13 07:42 PM
    BlackBerry conference likely to highlight progress after years of hope and promises

"What a difference a year makes.

As BlackBerry Ltd. prepares to lift the curtain on its annual developer and partner conference BlackBerry Live on Tuesday, it�s clear that the company at the centre of the hoopla in Orlando, Fla. this week is not the same as it was a year ago.
    While BlackBerry is by no means out of the woods, when Mr. Heins steps on stage Tuesday morning to deliver his keynote, he�ll be selling progress. Not just hope."
    05-13-13 07:44 PM
    Not sure if anyone noticed the options activity today, but wow! Let's hope there's enough volume this week making it impossible for the MM's to pin this @ $16 on Friday. A lot of money would be made on premiums if that happened!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBRY_options.jpg 
Views:	908 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	161271

Research In Motion (NASDAQ:BBRY) Bull Rush Continues | Daily Option Blog | Schaeffer's Investment Research
    I think the volume is partially from the fact that we bounced up and down just under the $16 point.
    I myself have 10 options for the $16 call strike. Lets hope it rallies!!! $100! Here we come -Wishful thinking-
    05-13-13 07:44 PM
    Everybody go vote on these polls please.

Poll: Can new BlackBerry Q10 win back converts and retain loyalists?

Poll: Can new BlackBerry Q10 win back converts and retain loyalists? | TechRepublic
    05-13-13 07:47 PM
    Done.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-13-13 07:49 PM
    I beleive that Misek is talking about the BlackBerry Runtime for Android Java, and not the underlying OS Kernel(QNX vs LINUX)
    Agree, I dont think QNX is LINUX based. but it's Posix Compliant. Not the same thing.
    05-13-13 07:55 PM
    I think the volume is partially from the fact that we bounced up and down just under the $16 point.
    I myself have 10 options for the $16 call strike. Lets hope it rallies!!! $100! Here we come -Wishful thinking-
    Yup - I have a couple hundred between 16.50 and 17 - need a rally tomorrow and Wed or else I'll be in the hole a few thousand even if the stock moves up (staying under $16.50)
    05-13-13 07:56 PM
    Yup - I have a couple hundred between 16.50 and 17 - need a rally tomorrow and Wed or else I'll be in the hole a few thousand even if the stock moves up (staying under $16.50)
    My new average is $15.64
    05-13-13 08:41 PM
113,256 ... 961962963964965 ...