1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Our song for the day . . . . . .

tygros and lcjr like this.
    05-13-13 08:35 AM
    I felt a great disturbance in the share price, as if millions of short sellers suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

I fear something awesome has happened.
    05-13-13 08:35 AM
    was browsing the Tesla Motors website and came across the infosystem. Could this car be using a QNX system similar to the one previewed in the Bentley. The Tesla model S got a score of 99 in Consumer Reports so if this system is indeed the QNX system, then the future is looking really bright for BBRY and mobile computing.

Model S Options & Pricing | Tesla Motors

Scroll down to see the infosystem once you visit the Tesla link I posted above.
    It is Linux based, built by Tesla's own software engineers. As well, they are not listed as a partner on the QNX site.

Would love to see it run QNX though.
    05-13-13 08:36 AM
    Hit $15.96 for a bit! Wowza!
    05-13-13 08:42 AM
    Our song for the day . . . . . .

Personally, with BBRY, I'm partial today to
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-13-13 08:44 AM
    Taylor Swift - 22 might be a better idea.

Damn, there is a lot of green. AAAND WE ARE OVER 16.05!
    tygros, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-13-13 08:45 AM
    and into the 16+ area.... woo hoo I just worry about these meteoric rises as they tend to be followed by a pretty big sell off. Hopefully today is not going to follow that trend.
    tygros, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-13-13 08:45 AM
    It is Linux based, built by Tesla's own software engineers. As well, they are not listed as a partner on the QNX site.

Would love to see it run QNX though.
    Was hoping it was.. still all good.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-13-13 08:46 AM
    I felt a great disturbance in the share price, as if millions of short sellers suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

I fear something awesome has happened.
    What you "feel" are the bears moving in for lunch.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    05-13-13 08:46 AM
    Is anyone wishing for a squeeze this am lol
    Bugmapper, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-13-13 08:48 AM
    Hmmm... a bear raid the day before whats arguably BBRY's biggest PR event of the year?

Seems like it would be financial suicide. The bulls should be ready to just eat up those shares.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-13-13 08:48 AM
    Went to 15.84 and back to 16.06 for a second.
    05-13-13 08:49 AM
    Is anyone else watching the stock price and silently nodding in approval like I am?
    I'm BBRY.TO btw!
    05-13-13 08:51 AM
    Looks like someone wants to get back in but sold last week.
    Dapper37 likes this.
    05-13-13 08:51 AM
    Hmmm... a bear raid the day before whats arguably BBRY's biggest PR event of the year?

Seems like it would be financial suicide. The bulls should be ready to just eat up those shares.
    Would not be the first time that Blackberry has seen "financial suicide".
    OMGitworks likes this.
    05-13-13 08:52 AM
    Went to 15.84 and back to 16.06 for a second.
    These types of blips are just partially filled orders that never fully posted - usually from AM or PM...
    bungaboy and new_me222 like this.

Sell on news. This run up could mean a significant sell off tomorrow.
    I have all the time in the world. I made another quick, easy and SAFE $3100 last week and have no regrets.

I am very patient and BBRY is still very predictable.
    05-13-13 08:53 AM
    Sell on news. This run up could mean a significant sell off tomorrow.
    I have my doubts about a sell off tomorrow.

If you look at last years BB World, the sell off there was because they basically announced BB10 wouldn't be ready until much later in the year.

At this point, they've already got 2 new products in the marketplace. One of which hasn't even landed in the US yet. Any new products, new business partnerships, new sales numbers, etc., should only bolster the stock.
    05-13-13 08:58 AM
    He's been pretty successful getting in and out and not being greedy and foolish about it. I am hoping this whiplash trading pattern is trending higher and straighter, but for now it is what it is and a little focus and discipline can net some great short term gains.
    05-13-13 09:02 AM
    Gavin Martinsson‏@GEQSense2s
    At some point you gotta decide, ride $BBRY to event or short on Wednesday?? hmm...

This guy is the biggest loser on twitter period.

He claimed a few weeks ago that the Q10 didn't have skype and how terrible the Z10 was, and claimed that his firm "tested" them. Also that his "firm" is iPhone after switching from BB a few years back. I called him on the Skype and informed him that the Z10 will also have it in the coming weeks with 10.1.

This morning this was his tweet:

Gavin Martinsson‏@GEQSense9h
    IF I make enough money on $BBRY this week, I will buy the Z10 just to see how "Awesome" it is

my reply:
    @GEQSense8h "... I will buy the Z10 just to see how "Awesome" it is" But last week U said U tried the Z10 & Q10 #ZeroCredibilty

He blocked me after our exchange last week, but I still tweet him to let him kno I'm here.

I'm just posting this, as an insight into the misinformation and the mentality of some shorts, and their refusal to actually research

Good luck today
    05-13-13 09:06 AM
    For crying out loud, we all know a short squeeze is coming. Let's just get on with it today, so we could move on. On a side note, we are in a bulll market, I think the big guys are looking for quick easy money. Notice how there seems to be more short squeeze occurring recently. I thing bbry is on their radar and might be next. this week perhaps?
    05-13-13 09:06 AM
    I have my doubts about a sell off tomorrow.

If you look at last years BB World, the sell off there was because they basically announced BB10 wouldn't be ready until much later in the year.

At this point, they've already got 2 new products in the marketplace. One of which hasn't even landed in the US yet. Any new products, new business partnerships, new sales numbers, etc., should only bolster the stock.
    OR the CEO can say something stupid! I hope not but I old my breath when ever he talks.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    05-13-13 09:07 AM
    Contrarian again today wrt the others stocks I have. BB is the only green one so far.
    05-13-13 09:07 AM
    Harvard University sells it's stake in $AAPL due to slow iPhone sales. They should buy $BBRY.

Apple Inc dumped by Harvard University as iPhone sales slow | Investing | Financial Post
    bungaboy and potatoman3 like this.
    05-13-13 09:09 AM
113,256 ... 953954955956957 ...