View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    How does one trade of 500 shares move the stock 18 cents??
    You are being given a hint for the day, dont look a gift horse in the mouth.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    05-13-13 07:00 AM
    There isn't a ton of volume in the aftermarket and premarket. So if the only sellers are asking for 15.72, then the first trade would move the stock 18 cents.

For example, if a stock closed at $10 and then some big news comes out after the markets close, then no one is going to want to sell at 10.01, the first trade may happen at $13, moving the shares $3 on the first trade.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and cjcampbell like this.
    05-13-13 07:00 AM
    Volume in the premarket is starting to pick up.
    05-13-13 07:04 AM
    Pre market is usually like this. Fewer buyers, fewer sellers means bigger bid/ask spreads.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-13-13 07:09 AM
    You are being given a hint for the day, dont look a gift horse in the mouth.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    Oh I'm not complaining...lol
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-13-13 07:10 AM
    05-13-13 07:22 AM
    So, are you going to buy at open or are you going to wait for a dip?
    05-13-13 07:25 AM
    Agreed but did anyone else find it odd that the article spent so much effort on Alicia Keys involvement? I mean, I'm sure she is a nice enough person and all, but who cares? I think this CP journo is a little celebrity obsessed? Or maybe it's our culture. In anycase, I found the focus to be odd.
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-13-13 07:28 AM
    I like to wait till AFTER the market opens as if premarket was really high BBRY will spike and then drop a good bit, most of the time.

Other times, good times, it will take off and just keep on climbing and climbing and climbing!

This attracts BEARS! So be warned!
    05-13-13 07:28 AM
    I like to wait till AFTER the market opens as if premarket was really high BBRY will spike and then drop a good bit, most of the time.

Other times, good times, it will take off and just keep on climbing and climbing and climbing!

This attracts BEARS! So be warned!
    Bears may miss the boat if they don't hit @1030 today. Th was smart, as it turned out, to start the event tomorrow at 9am et allowing him time to speak in an opening while the stock was still in PM. Throw out some numbers and some teases for the ER, and see where that goes. Where the Bears will come back in is if there isn't anything positive, for the future of BBRY, or nothing innovative comes to life - but I heavily doubt that will be the case.
    bungaboy and morganplus8 like this.
    05-13-13 07:40 AM
    Bears may miss the boat if they don't hit @1030 today. Th was smart, as it turned out, to start the event tomorrow at 9am et allowing him time to speak in an opening while the stock was still in PM. Throw out some numbers and some teases for the ER, and see where that goes. Where the Bears will come back in is if there isn't anything positive, for the future of BBRY, or nothing innovative comes to life - but I heavily doubt that will be the case.
    I agree.

No matter, this week will be interesting.
    q649 likes this.
    05-13-13 07:42 AM
    Seems we have some momentum on the news cycle. Let's see if we can keep it going and translate that into some $$$!!!
    05-13-13 07:54 AM
    Morning folks,

Hoping for a promising week with BB Live =).

Maybe we'll hear what this super cool surprise Thor & Co. have up their sleeves.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-13-13 08:02 AM
    Wait for a dip.
    05-13-13 08:07 AM
    In my opinion, maybe you should wait till tomorrow. Although I think we won't see the 10.30 dip tomorrow, I think it does have a chance to dip a little lower than the opening price tomorrow.
    I am considering buying some more tomorrow too, but only if it dips a bit.

Again this is just my opinion, and I am sure you will be the best judge.
    There'll be pull backs, no question about that. Remember there's resistance around $15.70 which means that
    it'll drop back from that abit at times.
    new_me222 and bungaboy like this.
    05-13-13 08:09 AM
    05-13-13 08:14 AM
    Good news here

Macadamian Accelerates BlackBerry� 10 App Development Pace by 85%
    - Maxim Among Software Firm's Latest Design and Development Credits -

GATINEAU, QC, May 13, 2013 /CNW/ - Macadamian has increased its rate of BlackBerry� 10 app development by 85 per cent to keep pace with accelerating customer demand. The user-experience-design and software-development firm has averaged about one new app every two weeks since the launch of the BlackBerry� Z10 smartphone on January 30, 2013. The Maxim app for BlackBerry� 10 is among Macadamian's latest design and development credits.

"We were one of the first to get behind the BlackBerry� 10 platform and we're seeing results," said Macadamian CEO Fr�d�ric Boulanger who has dedicated a quarter of his company's workforce to BlackBerry� 10 development. "Stellar user experiences drive business value for our clients and that's been critical to our success."

Macadamian's 50+ person BlackBerry� 10 business unit has developed seven new apps in the past three months with more in its pipeline. Among these is Maxim's first video-rich mobile app that's now sizzling on BlackBerry� 10 smartphone screens. This free download has earned the coveted 'Built for BlackBerry' status and as of today, an impressive 4 �-out-of-5-stars rating on the BlackBerry� World™ storefront.

Attn. Editors: Access the full version of this media release at the following link: Press Release: Macadamian Accelerates BlackBerry� 10 App Development Pace by 85% | Macadamian

SOURCE: Macadamian

For further information:
    Graham Machacek
    [email protected]
    (office) 819-772-0300 x284
    (cell) 613-914-3151
    05-13-13 08:17 AM
    05-13-13 08:23 AM
    Good morning, everyone have a nice weekend? So, what what's it going to be this week? Bear or Bull, was thinking Bull in light of the activity late last week (rumours) and Tuesday event in Orlando, however, I am somewhat doubtful now, DOW is down premarket. Good luck all. Yes, I am a day trader. BTW, just off the phone with BB, re PlayBook concerns, all good now, great service, have even sent it out for repair in the past, again, all good. Sure, I would love to see BB move one way or another, more so to the upside for the benefit of the employees, etc., shareholders too, however, not afraid to short is that is the trend. I sense some of you that post here may be stubborn bulls, yikes, just saying. Anyways, good luck all. Tomorrow will be interesting and will move BB shares, looking forward to watching it, hope it is a good one, was not impressed with the NYC presentation, hopefully BB has learned from this. Kevin, please, don't cut your hair again
    cjcampbell, lcjr, CDM76 and 2 others like this.
    05-13-13 08:23 AM
    was browsing the Tesla Motors website and came across the infosystem. Could this car be using a QNX system similar to the one previewed in the Bentley. The Tesla model S got a score of 99 in Consumer Reports so if this system is indeed the QNX system, then the future is looking really bright for BBRY and mobile computing.

Model S Options & Pricing | Tesla Motors

Scroll down to see the infosystem once you visit the Tesla link I posted above.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-13-13 08:28 AM
    Bb trader playing nice after the ban. Nicely done. I think bigger than the bull/bear on bbry is will this nice trend last lol?
    bungaboy, morganplus8 and fedakd like this.
    05-13-13 08:29 AM
    Good morning all. I'm really looking forward to this week and seeing what the event will bring us. I hope everyone has a productive day.
    05-13-13 08:29 AM
    Good morning, everyone have a nice weekend? So, what what's it going to be this week? Bear or Bull, was thinking Bull in light of the activity late last week (rumours) and Tuesday event in Orlando, however, I am somewhat doubtful now, DOW is down premarket. Good luck all. Yes, I am a day trader. BTW, just off the phone with BB, re PlayBook concerns, all good now, great service, have even sent it out for repair in the past, again, all good. Sure, I would love to see BB move one way or another, more so to the upside for the benefit of the employees, etc., shareholders too, however, not afraid to short is that is the trend. I sense some of you that post here may be stubborn bulls, yikes, just saying. Anyways, good luck all. Tomorrow will be interesting and will move BB shares, looking forward to watching it, hope it is a good one, was not impressed with the NYC presentation, hopefully BB has learned from this. Kevin, please, don't cut your hair again
    Welcome back.
    bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    05-13-13 08:32 AM
    Quite a lot of volume. 2m shares in the first 4 minutes.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-13-13 08:34 AM
    was browsing the Tesla Motors website and came across the infosystem. Could this car be using a QNX system similar to the one previewed in the Bentley. The Tesla model S got a score of 99 in Consumer Reports so if this system is indeed the QNX system, then the future is looking really bright for BBRY and mobile computing.

Model S Options & Pricing | Tesla Motors

Scroll down to see the infosystem once you visit the Tesla link I posted above.
    Unless they changed something this year, no. Tesla runs Linux as its foundation. Maybe they will switch now that QNX has expanded.
    05-13-13 08:34 AM
113,250 ... 952953954955956 ...