View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Not that it matters, but my German brother in law is the head engineer at the Bremen airport and even he called today to see what my thoughts are with BBRY. He's not on this thread but is now investing heavily from Germany. His advisor told him that BlackBerry is a sure profit short time, but unknown long time. So, even people who aren't BlackBerry fans are jumping on board to at least play the upcoming Squeeze. Dang, and he's loaded too. My profits will be like a grain of sand on the beach compared to what he'll make. Lol he's heavy into Ford as well but he never says how deep.
    bungaboy and snejpa like this.
    05-12-13 05:53 PM
    Just a bit of interesting data... Did you know there are companies out there that have a retirement plan out of the ordinary? My german brother in law retires next year. He gets one full year of pay just like he was going to work, plus medical, etc... Then his retirement kicks in. He'll get almost his full paycheck for life, minus full medical. Holy cow!! He works as one of the head engineers at the Bremen Germany airport. I can't wait for him to visit me in hell this September. Well, at least I have a pool. Lol
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000073.jpg  
    take99, bungaboy and Bugmapper like this.
    05-12-13 05:59 PM
    Q

Posted via CB10
    10?
    lcjr likes this.
    05-12-13 06:11 PM
    Just a bit of interesting data... Did you know there are companies out there that have a retirement plan out of the ordinary? My german brother in law retires next year. He gets one full year of pay just like he was going to work, plus medical, etc... Then his retirement kicks in. He'll get almost his full paycheck for life, minus full medical. Holy cow!! He works as one of the head engineers at the Bremen Germany airport. I can't wait for him to visit me in hell this September. Well, at least I have a pool. Lol
    Wow! That's awesome!
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-12-13 06:29 PM
    Wow! That's awesome!
    Yeah, I'm sure he'll want to rub that in and compare it to my military retirement. Lol. Dang this beer tastes extra good today with the awesome weather. Water was a bit too cold still but it's coming back to regular size now. Hahahahahahahq.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-12-13 06:34 PM
    Yeah, I'm sure he'll want to rub that in and compare it to my military retirement. Lol. Dang this beer tastes extra good today with the awesome weather. Water was a bit too cold still but it's coming back to regular size now. Hahahahahahahq.
    Yeah, I had a few today as well. My son and I built a gazebo for my wife. It was pouring rain...lol

The way the weather is around here, you can't wait for a sunny day or it'll never get done.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-12-13 06:50 PM
    Yeah, I had a few today as well. My son and I built a gazebo for my wife. It was pouring rain...lol

The way the weather is around here, you can't wait for a sunny day or it'll never get done.
    Yuck!!!!!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-hfx-fcast.jpg
    05-12-13 07:08 PM
    Here's something to laugh at then.. I'm working on my water racing boats and I can't film and steer at the same time! Lol.

Well, I was going to include a video but don't know how to attach a video I filmed from my Playbook. Oh well...
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000074.jpg  
    Tech Consultant likes this.
    05-12-13 07:13 PM
    Here's something to laugh at then.. I'm working on my water racing boats and I can't film and steer at the same time! Lol.

Well, I was going to include a video but don't know how to attach a video I filmed from my Playbook. Oh well...
    Yup. I laughed.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-12-13 07:24 PM
    Yuck!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hfx fcast.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	160990
    Lol...there ya go! hahaha
    05-12-13 07:32 PM
    Okay, seriously, are you guys seeing any dips tomorrow? I'm throwing another $1000 at this and am not sure if I should do it tonight or tomorrow.
    05-12-13 07:32 PM

Hahaha
    05-12-13 07:33 PM
    Well, it's at 15.58 right now and I really don't see it dropping much lower so I think I'll buy in tonight and get tomorrow's opening price.
    05-12-13 07:41 PM
    Is it just me or does something feel different about the "chatter" on the net lately?
    Scott Lefebvre and take99 like this.
    05-12-13 07:48 PM
    Is it just me or does something feel different about the "chatter" on the net lately?
    People are getting edgy and pissy because we know where we should be but aren't. We know it's about to blow but don't know how high.

Is this the most shorted stock on the market? It's going to get more interesting before this takes off.
    bungaboy and kfh227 like this.
    05-12-13 07:53 PM
    People are getting edgy and pissy because we know where we should be but aren't. We know it's about to blow but don't know how high.
    Actually, I was thinking the opposite. There are too many people starting to say good things about the stock. Well, maybe not too many, but a lot more than in the recent past. It just feels different, I can't quite put my finger on it.
    05-12-13 07:59 PM
    Actually, I was thinking the opposite. There are too many people starting to say good things about the stock. Well, maybe not too many, but a lot more than in the recent past. It just feels different, I can't quite put my finger on it.
    I agree it's starting to feel like something positive is going to happen very soon.
    We are starting to shake the negative vibe that has been lingering around.
    bungaboy and matthewriedle like this.
    05-12-13 08:08 PM
    Oh, I thought you meant those on this forum. Sorry. Yes, the general public's perspective is changing through word of mouth and advertising. More people know about BlackBerry than ever before. It's not just for business people anymore. Good times are coming.
    bungaboy and INTz like this.
    05-12-13 08:08 PM
    When I started at GD, a lot of long timers had a 401k and full pension. Upon retirement, they basicly made 1.5 their pay. 100 meant they made 1500 in retirement. I think health insurance was out of pocket but they still got the company plan.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 08:16 PM
    Okay, seriously, are you guys seeing any dips tomorrow? I'm throwing another $1000 at this and am not sure if I should do it tonight or tomorrow.
    I might go after more 2015 calls

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 08:17 PM
    Maybe that's it. I'm not used to people outside this thread saying positive things about BBRY so I don't know how to deal with it when they do.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-12-13 08:17 PM
    When I started at GD, a lot of long timers had a 401k and full pension. Upon retirement, they basicly made 1.5 their pay. 100 meant they made 1500 in retirement. I think health insurance was out of pocket but they still got the company plan.

Posted via CB10
    So what do you get now? Mine is a bit hard to explain but I want to quit and start my own business.
    05-12-13 08:19 PM
    Maybe that's it. I'm not used to people outside this thread saying positive things about BBRY so I don't know how to deal with it when they do.
    That's why I was telling you about by brother in law in Germany. When people you would never expected to know anything about BlackBerry start sinking money into it, there must be something there.
    Bugmapper and Scott Lefebvre like this.
    05-12-13 08:21 PM
    I might go after more 2015 calls

Posted via CB10
    Would you do that now or wait until trading starts tomorrow?
    05-12-13 08:24 PM
    Push it, lets push it, gotta keep movin' on!

Well, that's how I feel about the stock.
    05-12-13 08:26 PM
113,256 ... 949950951952953 ...