• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Man I didn't (shouldn't) say that out loud. Lol

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-10-13 11:10 PM
    Talked her into hitting our favorite steak house and the movie was Pain and Gain. Pretty good action packed movie based on a true story. Now I have my beer also.
    05-10-13 11:16 PM
    Hope dinner and the movie was enjoyable...hockey was awesome...still on too. It's a good time of year to be a hockey fan.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 11:18 PM
    Thanks Spark Action! I would also like to thank MorganPlus8 because he definitely inspired me to post my charts. It definitely feels good to contribute to a community that supports each other. I used to post on stocktwits... but there are some people on that board that are really rude.. so I stopped posting charts for a while. :P
    Would you mind explaining (well summarizing) how to read the charts and what they mean ?
    05-10-13 11:18 PM
    Hope dinner and the movie was enjoyable...hockey was awesome...still on too. It's a good time of year to be a hockey fan.

Posted via CB10
    One of my friends who is still in Germany is a ref in the semi pro level. He always got us in the stadiums for free and nice seats.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    05-10-13 11:28 PM
    Has anyone said how awesome this thread is today yet? I'm still laughing that our troll got sidelined...I kinda feel sorry for him, he tried and tried this morning and no one fed him...then he posts an interesting link and gets turfed lol

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 11:29 PM
    Has anyone said how awesome this thread is today yet? I'm still laughing that our troll got sidelined...I kinda feel sorry for him, he tried and tried this morning and no one fed him...then he posts an interesting link and gets turfed lol

Posted via CB10
    I think I missed that one unless you mean team Yahoo finance boards guy.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-10-13 11:30 PM
    One of my friends who is still in Germany is a ref in the semi pro level. He always got us in the stadiums for free and nice seats.
    great time of year. Our local WHL team is playing Portland now.. .tied and going to OT...exciting stuff.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-10-13 11:31 PM
    Winner of this series goes to the Memorial Cup Tournament....kinda lime the Olympics or Stanley Cup for the young guys.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-10-13 11:32 PM
    I think I missed that one unless you mean team Yahoo finance boards guy.
    Yeah...BB whoever got a three day pass to nowhere this morning lol

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, take99 and bungaboy like this.
    05-10-13 11:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    He'll be back. You know he's reading these posts and venting on Yahoo to his make believe friends.
    05-10-13 11:43 PM
    Ok... I know there are a lot of "drink" posts on here, I thought I would share the non official beer of BlackBerry. It's a Japanese beer made in Guelph, Ontario. Home of BlackBerry. Thought this was worth a try... not bad. Happy weekend to all. Cheers.
    Attachment 160309

Posted via CB10
    In Japan Asahi is known to be the better beer...and I agree. If you ever see it give it a try.
    05-11-13 12:26 AM
    Now that Thor blazed the trail, we had Toshiba, now AMD also...

Tablets will be replaced by hybrids in ?two to three years? says AMD exec | T3
    Well, everyone has their own vision of the future.

As we stand now, the market is broken up into 3 segments

1) PC/Laptops
    2) Tablets
    3) Smartphones/Cellphones

BlackBerry envisions 1 and 2 being pulled along into 3. After all, we have been moving towards being more and more portable.
    What the AMD exec seems to be saying, is that tablets will disappear because PC/Laptops will reemerge as the winner. (Microsoft has been trying to do this with it's new Windows 8 platform where it's design focuses on the touch screen aspect (which is one thing of WIndows 8 that most of us have come to hate).

So really, it's not about all the execs agreeing. Everyone just has their own vision of the future and that is how they steer the company in their direction to achieve this "vision".

Technology is just moving so quickly that it's really hard to predict what the next big thing will be. Who knows, maybe one day you will be able to fit a CPU and GPU that is fast enough and efficient enough into a smartphone (no bigger than the phones we currently have), and be able to play Battlefield 4 or Starcraft III, or whatever high graphics intensive games will come out in the future. OR maybe we've hit the plateau in CPU and GPU technology and we will shift towards PC-tablet hybrids.
    05-11-13 12:45 AM
    Tried gentlemen jack daniels tonight. I like!
    05-11-13 12:45 AM
    Tried gentlemen jack daniels tonight. I like!
    My very favorite. Also known as Old No. 7
    take99 and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-11-13 05:23 AM
    Just send it to me, I'll send you my z10.
    Yabut . . . . I have 2 Z10s now. LoL (Picked one up at an auction for $300 and unlocked it for experimental purposes)

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-doc-brown-thinking-cap-back-future.jpg
    Shanerredflag and lcjr like this.
    05-11-13 06:07 AM
    Winner of this series goes to the Memorial Cup Tournament....kinda lime the Olympics or Stanley Cup for the young guys.

Posted via CB10
    They will play the Halifax Moosheads and hopefully "the Moose" will win their first ever championship.
    05-11-13 06:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    Wonder who reported him . . . . . besides me?
    tygros and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-11-13 06:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-fucale.jpg
    Shanerredflag and CDM76 like this.
    05-11-13 06:22 AM
    05-11-13 07:23 AM
    Team Mercedes / BlackBerry Just took the pole and #2 position for the Spanish Grand Prix...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-2985_medium.jpg

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 08:04 AM
    They will play the Halifax Moosheads and hopefully "the Moose" will win their first ever championship.
    Oil Kings won in OT...forced game six back here in Edmonton. We still have a hill to climb but we're hoping

Posted via CB10
    AngryEdmontonian and bungaboy like this.
    05-11-13 08:08 AM
    The page is no longer available.
    05-11-13 08:19 AM
    I'm starting to think we need to have a "Troll of the week award". The decision would likely be quite easy, since we seem to have a new Troll appearing every week
    CDM76, take99, lcjr and 1 others like this.
    05-11-13 08:32 AM
    My cousins brother on law used to play professional hockey in Europe. His calves were as big as my upper legs.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    05-11-13 08:41 AM
113,256 ... 944945946947948 ...