View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    CNBC bull vs bear if you missed it a coupla days ago. Love the part where the bull says "100 apps", the bear asks for clarification, the bull repeats "yes 100 apps" LOL. Not much content here but entertaining none the less.

Research In Motion Ltd (BBRY): Bullish or Bearish on This Stock? - Insider Monkey
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-10-13 03:18 PM
    I will when they post (and if it's worth the watch)...if it's lame I'll save ya all the pain lol

Posted via CB10
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-10-13 03:20 PM
    I wanted to add at the end of the day but was too lazy.

I might try and find another stock to investment in aswell.

I want to follow the contrarian strategy.

Anyone able to shortlist some out of favour names for me to look into...

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 03:20 PM
    green is my favorite color
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-10-13 03:21 PM
    Ick..just watched CNBC and I have to admit that the employees of that company must have to pass a test that ensures that they have as much arsehole in them as physically possible.
    05-10-13 03:30 PM
    BNN has a fellow coming on in less than thirty minutes to explain why BlackBerry is a BUY!!!

Pssst

That was my beer opening...happy Friday!

Posted via CB10
    Didn't you just wake up about an hour ago?? lol Man, I have two hours to go and a dinner/movie night with the wife before I can get a beer. No, where we are eating they don't serve alcohol and yes I tried to change her mind on that place. lol
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    05-10-13 03:31 PM
    Hi everyone!

Great news! I just passed my Chartered Market Technician Level 1 certification What a great day today and I can really say that BBRY is setting up for a nice rally going into BBRY live.

Let's begin, couple days ago I talked about the flag pattern developing on the daily. In fact, we broke out of that flag pattern just yesterday! The volume was also higher than the average volume, so it definitely increases the strength of the breakout. This sets us up for further upside in the upcoming week.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-05-10-1-day.png

You all must be wondering.. where's the rally? It's coming on monday. Taking a look at the 15 minute charts, we have developed what we call an ascending triangle. This pattern is a bullish pattern characterized by the same high and higher lows. In the chart, we are near the end of the apex, and it will only be a matter of time till BBRY breaks that 15.70 resistance level. A price target for this pattern is derived from the low to the high of the triangle. In this case it's 15.70 - ~15.15 = 0.55, hence giving us a short term price target of ~16.25, just enough to fuel the bulls for the rally on monday.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-05-10-15min.png

With an intermediate price target of $19 from the breakout of the flag and a $16.25 short term price target, BBRY has alot of potential in the upcoming week and the shorts are going to be in a wholeeeeeeeee lot of pain. Now who's ready to make some $$$$$$$.
    jxnb, lcjr, Acumenight and 29 others like this.
    05-10-13 03:35 PM
    Didn't you just wake up about an hour ago?? lol Man, I have two hours to go and a dinner/movie night with the wife before I can get a beer. No, where we are eating they don't serve alcohol and yes I tried to change her mind on that place. lol
    McDonald's? LOL
    bungaboy and CDM76 like this.
    05-10-13 03:36 PM
    Hi everyone!

Great news! I just passed my Chartered Market Technician Level 1 certification What a great day today and I can really say that BBRY is setting up for a nice rally going into BBRY live.

Let's begin, couple days ago I talked about the flag pattern developing on the daily. In fact, we broke out of that flag pattern just yesterday! The volume was also higher than the average volume, so it definitely increases the strength of the breakout. This sets us up for further upside in the upcoming week.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBRY-05-10 1 DAY.png 
Views:	475 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	160264

You all must be wondering.. where's the rally? It's coming on monday. Taking a look at the 15 minute charts, we have developed what we call an ascending triangle. This pattern is a bullish pattern characterized by the same high and higher lows. In the chart, we are near the end of the apex, and it will only be a matter of time till BBRY breaks that 15.70 resistance level. A price target for this pattern is derived from the low to the high of the triangle. In this case it's 15.70 - ~15.15 = 0.55, hence giving us a short term price target of ~16.25, just enough to fuel the bulls for the rally on monday.

Name:	BBRY-05-10 15min.png 
Views:	474 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	160265

With an intermediate price target of $19 from the breakout of the flag and a $16.25 short term price target, BBRY has alot of potential in the upcoming week and the shorts are going to be in a wholeeeeeeeee lot of pain. Now who's ready to make some $$$$$$$.
    Congrats on passing your exam and thanks for your contribution to this forum!
    05-10-13 03:38 PM
    Hi everyone!

Congratulations Alexander!
    05-10-13 03:40 PM
    McDonald's? LOL
    Worse, on base next to the movie theater.
    05-10-13 03:41 PM
    Thanks Spark Action! I would also like to thank MorganPlus8 because he definitely inspired me to post my charts. It definitely feels good to contribute to a community that supports each other. I used to post on stocktwits... but there are some people on that board that are really rude.. so I stopped posting charts for a while. :P
    05-10-13 03:42 PM
    K...It was short and sweet ...really sweet. Nothing we don't talk about regularly but, in a nut shell:

1) Lower volumes and decreasing swings indicate price stabilization.
    2) Price stabilization with an average increase in price is an indicator of a break out.
    3) If (when) stock breaks past 17.00 this will be considered a major level and buying in large volumes will commence.

BNN seems to be about an hour behind making the links available for each segment but I will post when they come up...worth the view imo.
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 05-10-13 at 04:34 PM.
    05-10-13 03:50 PM
    I thought Indonesia had a small population?

Posted via CB10
    I think it's one of the most populous countries in the world? Top 5?
    05-10-13 03:55 PM
    Great SA article, if that doesn't give you any confidence I don't know what will!

End of the week, I'm out. See ya guys Monday.

https://soundcloud.com/kid-vibe/kid-vibe-fara-feel-good Enjoy!
    m0de25 and bungaboy like this.
    05-10-13 03:57 PM
    LOL...no, have been up since 0500. I just worked a bit in the morning...I own the joint so they let me go (want me gone?) when not needed. lol Psssst....oh, there goes another one
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-10-13 03:59 PM
    BY THE WAY.....

Did I mention that.... a break of the 52 week highs at $18 will send us to $24-$30?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-original_12109659.jpg
    05-10-13 04:01 PM
    Great SA article, if that doesn't give you any confidence I don't know what will!

End of the week, I'm out. See ya guys Monday.

https://soundcloud.com/kid-vibe/kid-vibe-fara-feel-good Enjoy!
    Great job...love it.
    05-10-13 04:01 PM
    I think it's one of the most populous countries in the world? Top 5?
    The population of Indonesia according to the 2010 national census is 237.6 million, with 58% living on the island of Java, the world's most populous island.

Despite a fairly effective family planning program that has been in place since the 1960s, the population is expected to grow to around 262 million by 2020 and 293 million by 2050, falling to sixth behind Nigeria and Pakistan sometime before 2070.

Indonesia includes numerous ethnic, cultural and linguistic groups, some of which are related to each other. Since independence, Indonesian (a form of Malay and official national language) is the language of most written communication, education, government, and business. Many local ethnic languages are the first language of most Indonesians and still important.
    05-10-13 04:02 PM
    BY THE WAY.....

Did I mention that.... a break of the 52 week highs at $18 will send us to $24-$30?

Name:	original_12109659.jpg 
Views:	1158 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	160270
    Congrats!

Now that you have cleared the exam, I'm going to take your charts even more seriously

Thanks for posting.
    05-10-13 04:10 PM
    I thought Indonesia had a small population?

Posted via CB10
    2/3 as big as USA . . . .
    247,213,159 Current population
    05-10-13 04:11 PM
    BBRY had 37% of the market there last year...

2/3 as big as USA . . . .
    247,213,159 Current population
    Scott Lefebvre, q649 and bungaboy like this.
    05-10-13 04:23 PM
    05-10-13 04:27 PM
    Jeepers. I fell asleep. Glad to see we closed up green and didn't suffer any sell off at the end there.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 04:36 PM
    Woooohooo!! Boss let everyone go early!! I wish everyone a safe and relaxing weekend and hope to see you all here Monday morning. I'll be back on with a beer after the dinner/movie.
    05-10-13 04:37 PM
113,256 ... 941942943944945 ...