View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Have you been watching the Utilities?
    Speaking of this topic, has anyone heard anymore of this "serious ajustment" that's supposed to hit the markets this year?
    05-10-13 11:48 AM
    Nope. I'm actually at the Lindt store with my wife...lol
    Chocolate, then Victoria's Secret. lol
    05-10-13 11:48 AM
    Chocolate, then Victoria's Secret. lol
    Not today. Although, that would be a good idea...lol
    05-10-13 11:50 AM
    lol, watching this Carl Icahn interview it's just hilarious. This guy thinks he's better than everyone else. Whether this is true or not, we'll only know if Dell goes up or down.
    05-10-13 11:51 AM
    Speaking of this topic, has anyone heard anymore of this "serious ajustment" that's supposed to hit the markets this year?
    The impending correction? Nothing recently...have you?
    05-10-13 11:51 AM
    Quick someone tweet cnbc to ask Ichan about BBRY!
    05-10-13 11:53 AM
    lol, watching this Carl Icahn interview it's just hilarious. This guy thinks he's better than everyone else. Whether this is true or not, we'll only know if Dell goes up or down.
    Lol...those types tend to be short in the trouser department...hahaha
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-10-13 11:54 AM
    :O
    They just popped the Netflix question.......

Lets see if they pop the BlackBerry question.
    05-10-13 11:54 AM
    :O
    They just popped the Netflix question.......

Lets see if they pop the BlackBerry question.
    Thinking the same thing - natural transition - especially based on his answers about NFLX
    05-10-13 11:55 AM
    Thinking the same thing - natural transition - especially based on his answers about NFLX
    Damn - last question is about Herbalife
    05-10-13 11:55 AM
    It's being talked about all this week, the market needs new money to come in and people are waiting on the sidelines for a dip as a lot of people missed this rally.
    05-10-13 11:56 AM
    I'm ok with that. The last thing we want is for the question to be asked then him say he has zero interest in BB.
    bungaboy and Dapper37 like this.
    05-10-13 11:58 AM
    Man, that would have been so perfect when they were talking about turn arounds to just slip the question in.
    Too bad they didn't.

I'm ok with that. The last thing we want is for the question to be asked then him say he has zero interest in BB.
    I wouldn't mind that. If the stock drops. I can pick up more. If he says he's interested, I'd get in on some more.
    "Win-Win"....kind of.
    05-10-13 11:58 AM
    CNBC you suck
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-10-13 11:59 AM
    It's being talked about all this week, the market needs new money to come in and people are waiting on the sidelines for a dip as a lot of people missed this rally.
    Cool, I've not been paying attention. I'm considering buying more gold and silver right now though.mm just waiting to see if it falls some more.
    05-10-13 11:59 AM
    'Dr. Doom' Expects End to Stock 'Bubble' in two years. Video inside...

'Dr. Doom' Expects End to Stock 'Bubble'
    05-10-13 12:01 PM
    Why did tsla have a big short interest?
    05-10-13 12:01 PM
    Cool, I've not been paying attention. I'm considering buying more gold and silver right now though.mm just waiting to see if it falls some more.
    Same here, but will buy the GLD.
    05-10-13 12:02 PM
    Yes, like 40%.
    05-10-13 12:02 PM
    Damn, Icahn was not asked about BlackBerry. After listening to the interview, I am not sure that Blackberry necessarily fits his profile. Icahn is an activist investor. When he takes a stake in a company he usually tries to get the CEO to resign and tries to shake up the board. Don't we all agree that Heins is doing a great job? However, the fact that BBRY is undervalued and has huge potential would make sense as an investment for Ichan. He like to hit home runs with his investments and BBRY is certainly a candidate for that. Also, BBRY has a large short interest. It seems that most companies that Ichan invests in share this trait. Under Icahn's watch, many of his investments have seen a short squeeze. All in all, I am torn. I am not sure if Ichan would choose to invest in BBRY.
    05-10-13 12:03 PM
    Same here, but will buy the GLD.
    I buy MNT and MNS
    05-10-13 12:03 PM
    Damn, Icahn was not asked about BlackBerry. After listening to the interview, I am not sure that Blackberry necessarily fits his profile. Icahn is an activist investor. When he takes a stake in a company he usually tries to get the CEO to resign and tries to shake up the board. Don't we all agree that Heins is doing a great job? However, the fact that BBRY is undervalued and has huge potential would make sense as an investment for Ichan. He like to hit home runs with his investments and BBRY is certainly a candidate for that. Also, BBRY has a large short interest. It seems that most companies that Ichan invests in share this trait. Under Icahn's watch, many of his investments have seen a short squeeze. All in all, I am torn. I am not sure if Ichan would choose to invest in BBRY.
    Well he owns NFLX and is now the biggest investor in HLF and not seeking either CEO to step down. He looks for value and stocks that are heavily shorted as he knows his weight alone will be enough to move a stock.
    tygros and bungaboy like this.
    05-10-13 12:07 PM
    Icahn clearly said at the end of the interview (and I paraphrase) "I think to be short a company in this market, with any kind of positive fundamentals, is foolish" - Someone have the exact phrasing?
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-10-13 12:08 PM
    Because for long stretches they were taking on water, they were having tech issue with the car (some wondered if they would ever get it cleaned up and on market in any meaningful way), and then there is a great majority in the US that feel there is no need for an electric vehicle. Its still a niche vehicle thou, they will not be No. 1 anytime soon, but don't have to be..... as long as they are making profit, the stock will rise. Sound like any other stocks/companies you know?

I hope the shorts take note what happened to Tesla can happen to BB
    bungaboy and ItsTheBox like this.
    05-10-13 12:08 PM
    Yes, like 40%.
    It was 24% short. As of 04/30, there were 27.5 million shares shorted of a total of 114.52 million.
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-10-13 12:09 PM
113,256 ... 938939940941942 ...