View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Haha.. it's been a number of years but our MySpace page is still up....lmao. Guess they never do any house cleaning over there...

Halten | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
    Vocals?? LOL. You have any material you wouldn't mind sharing?
    05-09-13 10:58 PM
    Ontario, but off to bed now. .Night .
    WOW, look at everyone still awake. Man, this makes me feel old. Lol.. Lehomer, where are you?
    lcjr likes this.
    05-09-13 10:59 PM
    Dang,.I feel like staying on the thread a while longer but the wife is calling for me again...for the fourth time this week! Lol see you all on the thread tomorrow morning.
    05-09-13 11:06 PM
    Vocals?? LOL. You have any material you wouldn't mind sharing?
    Yep... vocals... and the only material I have is on that link. I had it all on my old laptop and it died... and somehow.. not really sure at all how, my buddy who had the original recorded tracks is unable to retrieve them from his computer. Of course if we really wanted to we could take it in but meh... it was a long time ago.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 11:06 PM
    Dang,.I feel like staying on the thread a while longer but the wife is calling for me again...for the fourth time this week! Lol see you all on the thread tomorrow morning.
    Have fun bud. Hope she's not tiring you out..... hehehe
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 11:07 PM
    Bugmapper you still up?? Isn't it like really late there?
    Midnight here

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 11:10 PM
    So many of us feel the same way, so not pointing you out. I just want to remind everyone of the negative sentiment we were all feeling only a few short days ago. Now once again the tables have turned and we all have our Bull hats on! In the last 2 days I've read of 2 or 3 of us that sold and now were unable to particapate in todays gains, plus the likely possibility that we continue to gain into BBLive headlines. emotions at play! most contributors here understand their investment in BlackBerry. I say stick with you gut feeling! Stay long.
    Day traders aside.
    Thanks dapper. I guess it really boils down to impatience. I sit and analyze data all day long and it is under my control. When I look at the market I can analyze it (to my limited ability) but it takes weeks or months to play out which gives me no sense of control. Realistically, if I get 100% return this year ($28) on my retirement fund, I should be ecstatic.

05-09-13 11:26 PM
    Wowsa bud...that is one great bass rif and arangment...I like it.

Posted via CB10
    I got lots of good stuff around. Most don't appreciate it as it's not the "norm" but if you look at it like you do, the arrangement and the musicality of it, it really is some interesting stuff.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-09-13 11:29 PM
    Haha.. it's been a number of years but our MySpace page is still up....lmao. Guess they never do any house cleaning over there...

Halten | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
    Just sent an eventful demand for Halten to play in my home town! (just in case you go on tour in the near future) .

05-09-13 11:43 PM
    Just sent an eventful demand for Halten to play in my home town! (just in case you go on tour in the near future) .

haha... thanks man but we haven't been together for over 6 years now... could be more.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 11:51 PM
    haha... thanks man but we haven't been together for over 6 years now... could be more.
    Too bad. I'm trying to decide if 'spark' or 'bulls and roaches' should be our rally song.

bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    05-09-13 11:56 PM
    Too bad. I'm trying to decide if 'spark' or 'bulls and roaches' should be our rally song.

Spark is a little on the dark side. It's about a guy that burns his family in their sleep but from the fire's point of view.

Come to think of it they're both pretty dark.. lol
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 05-10-13 at 12:20 AM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-10-13 12:02 AM
    Spark is a little on the dark side. It's about a guy that burns his family in their sleep but from the fire's point of view.
    Oh... uh. maybe not. I was just going by titles. I can't hear the lyrics on my phone without ear buds.

05-10-13 12:10 AM
    Oh... uh. maybe not. I was just going by titles. I can't hear the lyrics on my phone without ear buds.

By title alone, yes, you made some good choices.... lol
    05-10-13 12:15 AM
    No holding you down, I say go for IT thats what I did maxed out, tsfa, rsp, in mine
    and my wife's accounts then put another $30,000 in a cash account and not sure
    I'm done yet either..
    I think you need to read this ... Diversification (finance) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Scott Lefebvre likes this.
    05-10-13 12:24 AM
    Fourth time this week ? Thats a LOT of foot massages
    05-10-13 12:28 AM
    05-10-13 01:05 AM
    Not sure if you guys say this one yet : BBRY: Scotia Sees BES 10 Upside; Larger Future in ‘M2M’ Networks - Tech Trader Daily - Barrons.com

Papageorgiou’s first point is that the “BlackBerry Enterprise Server,” or BES, which has been updated to handle multiple different mobile devices, including Apple‘s (AAPL) iPhone and iPad, and devices based on Google‘s (GOOG) Android software, presents a simpler way for companies to manage those devices than competing products
    If BlackBerry can add $7.10 per month for non-BlackBerry devices coming onto its network, in addition to the 19.4 million enterprise subscribers it currently has, that could add 10 cents per share in EPS for every 1 million devices brought on.
    Scott Lefebvre and bungaboy like this.
    05-10-13 01:40 AM
    05-10-13 02:07 AM
    "if", ha, hahahahaha. Ain't going to happen. Short is the trade. $-)
    05-10-13 03:13 AM
    "if", ha, hahahahaha. Ain't going to happen. Short is the trade. $-)
    What you felt yesterday was just a taste of what is to come. If you are really short, which I have my doubts, you will be crying by June 28 and absolutely despondent by September 28.

I am long and loving it!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-10-13 04:45 AM
    Good Morning and I am GLAD IT IS FRIDAY!
    05-10-13 05:05 AM
    Let's see what today has in store for us. I liked what I read from papgeorgiou. Don't know if it will have an impact.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-10-13 05:11 AM
    New mid range touchscreen??

BB10
    Bugmapper and m0de25 like this.
    05-10-13 05:32 AM
    Hope this wasn't already posted. I like that it's talking about what all the shorts are missing. Services.

Seeking Alpha

BlackBerry Live Next Week Could Bring Shares To Life

Disclosure: I am long BBRY. (More...)

BlackBerry (BBRY) is holding its annual Blackberry Live event in Florida next week. It is likely to see the launch of BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.1 (BES 10.1) with support for iOS and Android devices with outstanding features, some of which have been leaked on the internet.

BES 10.1 is important, providing its enterprise customers a secure way to manage bring your own device (BYOD) with the need for virtual private networks (VPN). By employing Blackberry's Secure Work Space service, iOS and Android devices can operate through Blackberry's Network Operations Center. VPN use tends to penalize battery life in handheld devices on the network. Blackberry's Secure Work Space service includes its "Docs to Go" software, an added benefit compared to competitive services.

[Read more at Seeking Alpha]

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-10-13 05:34 AM
113,256 ... 931932933934935 ...