View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    You buying some TSLA?? Awesome!
    On the next pull back. Although, that may not be for a little while.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-09-13 07:44 PM
    Ahhhh. Finally home again with a cool beverage. Happy Thirstday

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:48 PM
    Tesla will get huge! Don't make me tell you later I told you so!

http://cdn.videos.bloomberg.com/9odT...Ojc5OjBhO_2wCC
    Charles Martin1 and plane6065 like this.
    05-09-13 07:49 PM
    Ahhhh. Finally home again with a cool beverage. Happy Thirstday

Posted via CB10
    Me too!! Just opened a new one!
    cjcampbell and Scott Lefebvre like this.
    05-09-13 07:50 PM
    Besides the video, here's a good article with a beautiful car picture.

Tesla Crushes Its Critics - Business Insider
    Scott Lefebvre likes this.
    05-09-13 07:56 PM
    I hope that we break $16 tomorrow. It would be great to go into BlackBerry Live above $16. Best case as a launch pad into $18+ or worst case give us some cushion against a bear raid.
    05-09-13 07:57 PM
    On the next pull back. Although, that may not be for a little while.
    The pull back was this afternoon, trusting those looking to make profit off of this move are nicely shorted, further pull back to follow, enjoy.

Cheer$, BB_T
    05-09-13 07:59 PM
    Me too!! Just opened a new one!
    Just cracked another myself, watching the Sens, Habs game
    lcjr, cjcampbell and plane6065 like this.
    05-09-13 08:02 PM
    The pull back was this afternoon, trusting those looking to make profit off of this move are nicely shorted, further pull back to follow, enjoy.

Cheer$, BB_T
    Not entirely, the price is still up there.
    05-09-13 08:03 PM

Cheer$, BB_T
    I really don't think that you paid attention to what they were discussing.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 08:04 PM
    Your can't actually be long HOD right? If your long HOD you're going to get spanked by the rollover. Looks at the long term chart, HOD and HOU are purely short term trades. You're way better off shorting HOD and HOU.
    Actually, q649, I am not longer in HOD, sold my overnight hold on HOD $5.12 for $5.18 today = +1.46% roi on my margin account, sweet short term trade. I don't give a jack about long term. Buy and hold is for losers, imho. I am better off trading the way I do than subscribing to your post. Good grief. Thereafter I washed, rinsed and repeated with HND, after shorting BB 2x this morning for profit, moving to short BB again. Hope all is well with you q649. Cheers, BB_T
    05-09-13 08:06 PM
    I really don't think that you paid attention to what they were discussing.

Posted via CB10
    ya think?
    05-09-13 08:08 PM
    Anyway, if I had enough shares to cash in big time with BBRY, this is the goal...
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-sdfvsdftesla-roadster.jpg  
    05-09-13 08:10 PM
    Not entirely, the price is still up there.
    When I studied math $15.70's to $15.40's is a decrease of about -2% on a margin account. This is referred to as a pull back f(y(x)) = g(x), rest assured more to follow on Friday, enjoy. $-)
    05-09-13 08:12 PM
    BB trader did you have a tough childhood or are you just like this for no good reason?
    05-09-13 08:13 PM
    When I studied math $15.70's to $15.40's is a decrease of about -2% on a margin account. This is referred to as a pull back f(y(x)) = g(x), rest assured more to follow on Friday, enjoy. $-)
    When I learned to read I understood it to mean in context, enjoy

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 08:14 PM
    Not being difficult with you, but I thought we were talking about Tesla and their squeeze, not BlackBerry. I stated I was watching Tesla to see how long their price stays up and Charles stated he was going to get in on their pull back. You stated it was already done but the price is still up. And that price was over $55, not $15 math man.
    05-09-13 08:17 PM
    Not being difficult with you, but I thought we were talking about Tesla and their squeeze, not BlackBerry. I stated I was watching Tesla to see how long their price stays up and Charles stated he was going to get in on their pull back. You stated it was already done but the price is still up. And that price was over $55, not $15 math man.
    Owned
    lcjr and Scott Lefebvre like this.
    05-09-13 08:20 PM
    BB trader did you have a tough childhood or are you just like this for no good reason?
    Huh? what the hell does one's life have to do with making money? Trade the trend for profit$. $-)
    05-09-13 08:20 PM
    I doubt he will release any actual numbers but rather say how things are going. He'll also give more insight into mobile computing and the general direction of the company. Hopefully this drives some increases but it might not. Time will tell but something needs to happen. This is ridiculous.
    Totally agree, no solid numbers will be release as it is still very early since the Q10 release. I would guess it will be the standard "our initial indication tells us that the Q10 is meeting, surpassing our expectation". What awsome would it be if we here another one of though 1+ million anonymous sale for the Q10?

I wouldn't expect that just yet, maybe after the US release Only sure thing in the next 7 days is good things from BB live.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-09-13 08:21 PM
    Once again.... you were not paying attention. Perhaps you should apply some of those stellar trading skills to reading a few posts before you comment no?
    lcjr and rebekahlynnharrison like this.
    05-09-13 08:22 PM
    Whoops, apology in order, sorry. I thought this was a BB forum. Telsa on! I too read some great reviews on this car and the fact that they want to sell direct. Good for them. Maybe BB should do the same! Cheers, BB_T
    05-09-13 08:22 PM
    Huh? what the hell does one's life have to do with making money? Trade the trend for profit$. $-)
    Not to be rude!! but could you go start your own thread and talk to yourself
    because your not paying attention here.
    05-09-13 08:24 PM
    Great, what the heck does that have to do with calling people names? Are you that clueless?
    cjcampbell and Scott Lefebvre like this.
    05-09-13 08:29 PM
    Whoops, apology in order, sorry. I thought this was a BB forum. Telsa on! I too read some great reviews on this car and the fact that they want to sell direct. Good for them. Maybe BB should do the same! Cheers, BB_T
    No problem at all and no apologies necessary. Sometimes we talk about other stocks when comparing them to what's happening with BBRY. I can see how you get excited about trading though. Yesterday was my first time making money with stocks and it was so exciting!
    m0de25, cjcampbell and plane6065 like this.
    05-09-13 08:32 PM
113,250 ... 928929930931932 ...