View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    He's busy doing this with the $TSLA money.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/13...-rain-guys.gif
    You guys got me rolling here at work and people are looking at me. lol
    05-09-13 02:06 PM
    And here's the sell off
    Yup... 2% gone in a minute. Typical so I'm not surprised at all. At least we're still up and a good amount no less.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-09-13 02:07 PM
    RSI is below 30...forgive my ignorance but doesn't that mean we're oversold?
    05-09-13 02:08 PM
    Yup... 2% gone in a minute. Typical so I'm not surprised at all. At least we're still up and a good amount no less.
    It's probably going to bounce back up again.
    05-09-13 02:08 PM
    What RSI? 10 or 14?
    05-09-13 02:09 PM
    Man, I missed all the conversations earlier regarding a supposed squeeze coming?? I don't have time to back-track so is there a remote possibility we could see a spike besides in my punch bowl??
    bkupris likes this.
    05-09-13 02:10 PM
    Are you sure you're looking at BBRY? It hasn't been below 30 since July/August of last year.
    05-09-13 02:15 PM
    If it will stay above $15 we are good. Just look where we were a few days ago!
    05-09-13 02:15 PM
    You don't mess with something that works. iOS Works, isn't hard to figure out and not a lot of setting in different location to look for.... it works. And the problem is that you are looking only at the device, which isn't what owning an iPhone or iPad is really about, it's the whole ecosystem.

And I'm not talking about just big name apps, but little one that are designed for different professions or different industries that BB isn't even close to having access too. Never mind that iTunes is STILL the best way to get entertainment content - music, movies, tv shows or books. BBRY is trying, but App World is still not ready to server up all that content in a consumer friendly way - and where are books and a native Book Reader????
    And I, for one, hope that being entrenched and somewhat staid is going to be *the* reason some users begin to look elsewhere (to BlackBerry, for instance) for newer, more modern devices and software systems that have been designed, conceived, and tested to adapt more naturally to the way people work (especially people who are very "connected" and who manage daily messages from public email, corporate email, Twitter, FaceBook, instant messages, texts, etc.). I own some iOS-powered devices (iPad and iPod), but I do not like that iOS interface for my phone (I currently use an older model BlackBerry with physical keypad).

The consistency of AAPL iOS software across devices makes it easy for consumers to buy into their ecosystem--they buy one device and leverage their knowledge across other iOS-powered devices. It's rather brilliant--even Microsoft couldn't pull that off with their attempt at Windows. Mobile. And, to our advantage, it's also a reason why AAPL might not want to overhaul their OS--doing so would likely alienate loyal customers and would probably throw the typical Apple-store "genius" for a loop or two.

I love that BBRY quietly innovated for several years to create an OS and software ergonomic that is natural and productive. They, too, can build an ecosystem but they have the advantage of seeing what worked and what didn't work on the iOS and Android platforms. And, as I stated previously, I'm not worried about apps at all--those will come in time especially as the BBRY dragon begins to stir and wake.
    05-09-13 02:16 PM
    I guess Icahn must've said he never bought in...
    05-09-13 02:18 PM
    They got pretty worried that time...somebody demanded a no news sell off.
    05-09-13 02:19 PM
    Nah. Just 2pm sell off. Consistent on up days for BBRY.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 02:20 PM
    Somebody has to decide if we are gonna break through resistance or break through support... This is starting to get silly.

I think it just bounced off of the 5dma
    morganplus8 likes this.
    05-09-13 02:23 PM
    And here's the sell off
    But did you notice how many shares it took to sell it off??? Took more than a 33% of today's volume.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 02:23 PM
    Ok, I'm totally out of touch here. What happened to the stock today?? Sell-off?? Pending squeeze??
    05-09-13 02:25 PM
    But of both

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 02:28 PM
    We are in the last hour slide hopefully some friendly Bulls will jump in for a EOD booster.
    05-09-13 02:29 PM
    Ok, I'm totally out of touch here. What happened to the stock today?? Sell-off?? Pending squeeze??
    At around 10:30 someone tweeted that Carl Icahn was buying shares in BlackBerry...so up we went...over. 73 at one point...

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    Dang, TSLA is $74.54 and still climbing. We need this to happen for us sometime soon. When is BBRY going to take off finally!?!
    bungaboy likes this.
    2 rumours. One of Carl Icahn buying in, and two, IBM looking at a bid for the company. That is what seems to have been the catalyst for the early spike up. It was going well but at 3pm, it slid, and slid fast to our current levels. No news to speak of to coincide with the slide but it happened none the less. Could have been simply end of day profit taking seeing as a 5% gain on the day would be a healthy gain for anyone trading.
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    Thanks CJ and Shane. That being said, what would happen to our shares if IBM or some other company bought Blackberry??
    05-09-13 02:32 PM
    Thanks CJ and Shane. That being said, what would happen to our shares if IBM or some other company bought Blackberry??
    They'd either buy you out at some predetermined price approved by the board or give you equal value (of buyout price) in their company (at least this is what I believe would happen)
    lcjr likes this.
    05-09-13 02:37 PM
    They'd either buy you out at some predetermined price approved by the board or give you equal value (of buyout price) in their company (at least this is what I believe would happen)
    And we miss out on our squeeze!
    lcjr likes this.
    05-09-13 02:38 PM
    They would either be bought (usually at a nice premium) or replaced with the buying companies shares.
    lcjr likes this.
    And we miss out on our squeeze!
    That would suck giant sweaty elephant balls.
113,256 ... 922923924925926 ...