View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    how do I put someone on an ignore list?
    I can stand obnoxious behavior from my 8 & 2.5 year old, but an adult....unacceptable.
    05-09-13 11:23 AM
    I can stand obnoxious behavior from my 8 & 2.5 year old, but an adult....unacceptable.
    Just don't read it.
    And don't respond to it.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 11:26 AM
    Click on the name above their avatar, then click on Forum Profile. There you will find an option on the left side to place on your ignore list.
    bungaboy and morganplus8 like this.
    05-09-13 11:27 AM
    just ignore them. They will go away.
    bungaboy likes this.
    Hey, LONGS on BB, thanks for letting me short your shares, again, great morning so far in the markets, all good,
    Back in cash, 2x shorting BB, 1x long HOD, +2.71% roi so far today.
    Pump 'er up BBoys, BB is going to get crushed as we come to the close today, markets are set up nicely for a bloodbath, ditto on the EU$, this does not even factor in the bs channel checks that Heinzboy and cronies are yapping about. Show me some real numbers, until then, short is the trade. Day traders rule. All the best, everyone.
    Cheers, BB_T
    Bring it.
    05-09-13 11:29 AM
    How long do you think until we get a confirmation?
    Oh, I forgot to tell you I sold this morning at $69.90 so i didn't hit it perfect but it held there long enough for me to push the sell button. I made $5,359.50 but the trade cost $8.00 and I put $500 aside for my future Q10. I'm keeping the money in my brokerage account until TSLA dips again, and it will. Not bad really for only having 150 shares in there. Can't wait for this to happen with BBRY
    Congratulation on your profitable trade.
    If I were you, I would never tough TSLA again. Last night, I spent two hours looking into this company. It is a pure hyper which cannot last.
    When would we know if the rumors are in fact true?
    Bring it.
    lol
    05-09-13 11:30 AM
    Congratulation on your profitable trade.
    If I were you, I would never tough TSLA again. Last night, I spent two hours looking into this company. It is a pure hyper which cannot last.
    The same could be said about APPL in 2010. 2 hours to learn an entire industry and make a prediction is pretty steep. They turned a profit which is huge. TSLA could change the way we look at cars, and if they do. They will continue to rise.
    fedakd and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 11:31 AM
    So you had a ratio of 2 to 1, short to long, yet you somehow increased your earnings on the run up?
    Likely has some play in this as well .... although if Icahn IS actually buying into BB, all us longs are sitting in a sweet spot right now.

BlackBerry OS 10.1 update for Z10 now rolling out | NDTV Gadgets
    Bring it.
    Real or not...^^THIS!^^
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 11:33 AM
    Click on the name above their avatar, then click on Forum Profile. There you will find an option on the left side to place on your ignore list.
    Thank you! Handy little tool for filtering.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 11:33 AM
    Likely has some play in this as well .... although if Icahn IS actually buying into BB, all us longs are sitting in a sweet spot right now.

I honestly wonder, what an announcement of Instagram and Netflix on BB would do to the share price. As simple as that is, it would be huge news. If I were BlackBerry i'd sit on Instragrams doorstep like a little child until they build an app hah.
    05-09-13 11:34 AM

both longs and shorts would do well.
    BBInPlay likes this.
    05-09-13 11:34 AM
    Who is this guy...doesn't matter, keep t up.

Hey AnalystCat...do you concur?
    You mean Costa or Icahn ?
    Carl Icahn is VERY deep pockets : Carl Icahn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-09-13 11:35 AM
    Nice spike... I woke up this morning to check the news and not much was circulating so I opted out of buying some shares to trade... Well, I missed that boat...
    gohan_bcc likes this.
    05-09-13 11:36 AM
    Let's see where we close. I'm long, but will trade the swings.
    05-09-13 11:37 AM
    CIBC Updates Mobile App to Allow Users to Pay for Goods with Their Smartphone - Techvibes.com

CIBC adding Mobile payments to Android. More developement in the works. I do believe Rogers and CIBC use Blackberry's SEM? Service Rev?
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 11:37 AM
    I lol'd at the Prem Watsa post
    05-09-13 11:41 AM
    You mean Costa or Icahn ?
    Carl Icahn is VERY deep pockets : Carl Icahn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    No no...lol, I know who Icahn is...the other guy, is he known for correct info?
    05-09-13 11:42 AM
    Quick question for the Canadians on the forum. hopefully this isn't too offtopic but I was just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this questions regarding TFSA's. If I have a 2 TFSA accounts (1 mutual fund and one through my brokerage) and I wanted to transfer funds from one to the other. Does transferring those funds count as pulling the money "out of the account" therefore limiting my contribution limit for the year?

EDIT: If it makes a difference I would be transferring from Mutual funds to brokerage
    05-09-13 11:42 AM
    No no...lol, I know who Icahn is...the other guy, is he known for correct info?
    LOL. Well in that case .... I have no idea ! haahaa
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-09-13 11:44 AM
113,251 ... 917918919920921 ...