View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Bell Canada | RBC and Bell to launch secure mobile payments solution

By the end of this year, RBC and Bell Mobility customers will be able to securely pay for transactions with their RBC debit or credit cards using the BlackBerry Z10, Q10, Bold 9900, Bold 9790 or Curve 9360, and a range of Android devices from manufacturers such as Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG and more.
    05-09-13 07:10 AM
    Oh look, a troll! Nice of you to stop by. If you read this guys post in the thread he linked you will find this gem: " The days of buy and hold are for losers, imho. ". Quick someone tell Warren Buffet before he loses his shirt! LOL thanks for coming out though.

re: short interest ... trade the trend, short, that is where the money is as of late.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bbry-f3...7/#post8448619

Cheers, BB_T
    05-09-13 07:13 AM
    Wish and you shall receive grasshopper lol

Posted via CB10
    take99 likes this.
    05-09-13 07:19 AM
    Oh look, a troll! Nice of you to stop by. If you read this guys post in the thread he linked you will find this gem: " The days of buy and hold are for losers, imho. ". Quick someone tell Warren Buffet before he loses his shirt! LOL thanks for coming out though.
    Good grief, TAKE99, chill out, grow up, etc.

BB_Trader trades my way, Warren trades his way, so be it, to each their own, all good here, so says my Chartered Accountant. Hope all is well with you and other regardless if long / short on BB. Don't look to Warren for advice, he don't trade BB Warren Buffett: I feel sorry for savers suffering ‘brutal’ yields | Investing | Financial Post
    05-09-13 07:21 AM

BB_Trader trades my way, Warren trades his way, so be it, to each their own, all good here, so says my Chartered Accountant. Hope all is well with you and other regardless if long / short on BB. Don't look to Warren for advice, he don't trade BB Warren Buffett: I feel sorry for savers suffering �brutal� yields | Investing | Financial Post
    Sorry but you came into a thread that has many long on BlackBerry yet you called us losers since your way of trading is the best way to go, so you say. With comments like that, you'll be sure to be met with comments like that. There are many different ways to invest and to have anyone put down what I choose to do is not going to be welcomed with open arms.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:36 AM
    And this morning's chart:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-may-9-2013-chart.jpg

Just some more base building and a peak at what can happen over the next few days as we start to establish another trend here. The 50-dma is still well below us, and this time around, it looks like we don't even need to test it, that's rare and a good sign. The 5-dma is dropping rapidly now with an open this morning at $ 15.17/shr. Assuming we are building a base today on continued light volume, our range is the 5-dma as a high and a slightly higher low versus yesterday. But we all know that BBRY doesn't like narrow ranges for very long so I created my first uptrend line within the pennant just to show us the range for a breakout here.

Can you feel the energy in this play? I seem to see a great deal more positives here, the three amigos had stated their case, the stock has corrected because of their constant bashing but there seems to be a healthy balance of good news out there too. The goal today is a modest one, stay within the green triangle and base build while we wait for news. Do watch for a head fake if/when we clear the 5-dma today, it is very likely to happen but a positive close today really sets us up for a challenge of that green downtrend line, and of course the pennant line.

Finally, I know we are hearing about a mid-$ 17.00 price for the stock this time around but I personally believe that reversing the lower highs on these rallies will produce a much better upside than that target. For those of you who like to dream, that DoD announcement might be the icing on the cake for this renewed breakout. Good luck!
    05-09-13 07:40 AM
    I hate it when people get abusive in criticizing the efforts of others just because their methods are different. If you can't come here with, at the very least, respect for other points of view then by all means take a long walk off a short pier.
    05-09-13 07:46 AM

BB_Trader trades my way, Warren trades his way, so be it, to each their own, all good here, so says my Chartered Accountant. Hope all is well with you and other regardless if long / short on BB. Don't look to Warren for advice, he don't trade BB Warren Buffett: I feel sorry for savers suffering ‘brutal’ yields | Investing | Financial Post
    Good morning BB-Trader,

You have now entered the lion's den so good luck with that!

I haven't found your initial post where you explain your preference for being short, can you share that theory with us please? Of course you are not alone in the short camp, this board is made up of traders and long term holders of the stock, but we do post and review all negative material here as well. So tell us what you are thinking will happen to BBRY. Thanks
    05-09-13 07:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:49 AM
    Hi gang
    Away for some days and a long read of postings ... looks like some went hot again ...

please remember what this thread is about; in short: put acts and words together by investing tiny amounts.
    The audience is not used to trade, often did that for the very first time (singin' Madona) and I would feel very uncomfortable if ever this fans topic leaded to irrational investment amounts. We are nothing, at the stock scale and can be crushed for whatever reason within minutes.

It has never been here to state how/if you can get rich by investing in BBRY, nor to compare skills and techniques. Sure it would be stupid to limit its scope; we've learned so much.
    But everyone here have to remember where this came from, and how "we" managed to keep the focus and the fun/friendly atmosphere.

Cheers, enjoy the X3 Q10 production rhythm, keep focus on a Xmonths target, forget about daily waves.
    05-09-13 07:59 AM

BB_Trader trades my way, Warren trades his way, so be it, to each their own, all good here, so says my Chartered Accountant. Hope all is well with you and other regardless if long / short on BB. Don't look to Warren for advice, he don't trade BB Warren Buffett: I feel sorry for savers suffering �brutal� yields | Investing | Financial Post
    The traders hall of fame consists of an empty room. The value investors hall of fame actually has people in it. Klarman, buffett,watsa...

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 08:01 AM
    Add another Z10 to our family. For my youngest daughter a white Z10.

I have been saving my MasterCard "rewards points" and collecting Futures Shop gift cards with them. I have about $2,500 worth of Future Shop gift cards.

So yesterday I drove 250 km round trip (had to take my F150 drive shaft to get rebalanced. Note: will never, ever buy Ford again LoL) and bought a white Z10 outright using gift cards.

My other two daughters want the Q10 but Future Shop won't sell outright yet unless I go on contract. I am through with contracts. Never again. I am free to go to the best deal with my "unlocked" BlackBerries.

(end of rant)
    05-09-13 08:03 AM
    The traders hall of fame consists of an empty room. The value investors hall of fame actually has people in it. Klarman, buffett,watsa...

Posted via CB10
    It's been proven time and time again that buy and hold investors have the best returns on average. The worst are retail shorts. Hedge fund managers laugh at the retail shorters.
    05-09-13 08:03 AM
    FINALLY, a pop - Now if we can just hold and build on this breaking of the 5dma in PM.
    Please, oh God of Investing, let this baby get above $16-16.50 before Tuesday so we can really run these shorts out of town in droves.
    05-09-13 08:10 AM
    New BB10 device coming? We know that Sprint will not be offering the Z10, just the Q10. What will the other smartphone be?

Sprint Plans to Offer Multiple BlackBerry 10 Smartphones; Showing Q10 at BlackBerry Live - N4BB
    05-09-13 08:12 AM
    Grow up? I'm not the one calling people ' losers ' because they don't hold the same investment strategy as me. You're welcome to express your views, but if you are abusive you will be called out as an adult should expect to be.

05-09-13 08:12 AM
    Add another Z10 to our family. For my youngest daughter a white Z10.

I have been saving my MasterCard "rewards points" and collecting Futures Shop gift cards with them. I have about $2,500 worth of Future Shop gift cards.

So yesterday I drove 250 km round trip (had to take my F150 drive shaft to get rebalanced. Note: will never, ever buy Ford again LoL) and bought a white Z10 outright using gift cards.

My other two daughters want the Q10 but Future Shop won't sell outright yet unless I go on contract. I am through with contracts. Never again. I am free to go to the best deal with my "unlocked" BlackBerries.

(end of rant)
    Nice...
    I too learned the F150 lesson, owned it for a weekend...was new, went fishing, mild 4x4 trail into my spot...the thing almost fell apart...four of the front diff anchor bolts sheared off , transfer case chain snapped and the walk out sucked...towed back to dealer and whined till I got my money back...bought a Power Wagon...gotta say that was the best fish mobile I ever had.

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 08:13 AM
    New BB10 device coming? We know that Sprint wasn't offering the Z10.

Sprint Plans to Offer Multiple BlackBerry 10 Smartphones; Showing Q10 at BlackBerry Live - N4BB
    Aristo and R10 are all but confirmed for this year - so it'll be one or both of those + Q10.
    05-09-13 08:13 AM
    Scotia note this morning, don't have a link yet but this came across on twitter.

"$BBRY highly likely to get acquired by strategic partner such as $IBM."

They are the perfect partner IMO if anything were to happen.
    05-09-13 08:16 AM
    Scotia note this morning, don't have a link yet but this came across on twitter.

Wow...

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-09-13 08:16 AM
    Squeeze baby...squeeze

Posted via CB10
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 08:17 AM
    Anyone hear more about Scotia mentioning IBM interest in BBRY?

Edit: sorry late to the party on this lol
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-09-13 08:19 AM

I noticed for the Blackberry Live event that IBM is a sponsor.
    05-09-13 08:19 AM

That is far more plausable than Lenova.
    Shanerredflag and kfh227 like this.
    05-09-13 08:20 AM
    Some good old fashion fun pics to help us keep the spirit up this AM...
    It's amazing how far BB has come from 4.0 to BB10 - truly amazing.
    The competition?
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-original.jpg
    05-09-13 08:21 AM
113,250 ... 911912913914915 ...