Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Shares Of This Well-Known Smartphone Maker Could Drop 30%

Things like this are what sink a stock.
    Holy **** man. This guy clearly has a hate on for BlackBerry. Well, he was wrong in his previous assessment and is still wrong. This type of article is of the same kind we had daily a few months ago.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 08:57 PM
    Wild exciting game in Ottawa tonight...kind of on topic...home of QNX

Posted via CB10
    Nothing like game three, best game I've ever seen live
    Shanerredflag and lcjr like this.
    05-07-13 09:04 PM
    Holy **** man. This guy clearly has a hate on for BlackBerry. Well, he was wrong in his previous assessment and is still wrong. This type of article is of the same kind we had daily a few months ago.

Posted via CB10

Yeah. They're back at it again.

Clearly, record sales of the Q10 has these corcksucking arseholes worked up again.
    lcjr likes this.
    05-07-13 09:05 PM
    Wow. Wish was there. But after seeing the brief OT I am glad wasn't there. Go Habs!!

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 09:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    I saw that one too. Such an obvious example of trying to talk your position.
    Infuriating and stupidity all in the same article.
    05-07-13 09:10 PM
    One of the most bearish articles on BlackBerry I've read in some time. It's as if the author wants anyone long the stock to SELL. Even worse, its on the NASDAQ website!

lcjr likes this.
    05-07-13 09:17 PM
    Oh c'mon...I'm a Montreal fan but the best game? Nah.
    CDM76 likes this.
    05-07-13 09:19 PM
    One of the most bearish articles on BlackBerry I've read in some time. It's as if the author wants anyone long the stock to SELL. Even worse, its on the NASDAQ website!
    WTF??? This kind of garbage is on the NASDAQ site????

This should be in the National Enquirer!!!
    lcjr and Acumenight like this.
    05-07-13 09:21 PM
    Funny that they don't allow comment on NASDAQ...

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 09:26 PM
    I saw that one too. Such an obvious example of trying to talk your position.
    Infuriating and stupidity all in the same article.
    Basically he said "I am an ***** who made a fool of myself, but now I support the views of other fools, so I am now credible"

The fool that is fooled by the fool that was fooled by another fool.
    Hard to tell who is dumbest, but seems like it can't go lower than that.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-07-13 09:26 PM
    Well I saw another Blackberry (a Z10) in the "wild" today, carried by a technician for a company that came to do service for us. I continue to see the Z10 and also the Q10 out there, so they are selling. I remain long.
    05-07-13 09:28 PM
    Hey Faucette

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-images-3-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 05-07-13 at 09:40 PM.
    05-07-13 09:28 PM
    Take heart people, think what would jesu,.. I mean, prem watsa do?
    05-07-13 09:32 PM
    Funny that they don't allow comment on NASDAQ...

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I've seen a few of the financial websites do that. Corrupt motherfockers.
    05-07-13 09:33 PM
    Take heart people, think what would jesu,.. I mean, prem watsa do?
    Or Brian Boitano....

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 09:36 PM
    Or Brian Boitano....

Posted via CB10
    Or Ross Rebagliati...
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-07-13 09:39 PM

It would be nice if the article got the name of the phone right, called it the G10 multiple times (instead of Q10). Also, words joined together... at least 20 times. This is just a poorly written article, and a rehash of the latest guesses by analysts. If BB doesn't say anything about sales, then analysts will make things up in the vacuum. i.e Cleveland, Canaccord Genuity.

Here's what I see: Samsung Galaxy 4 shipped without KNOX, the security that was going to blow BB away. Iphone 5S delayed, Iphone 6 delayed also. Maybe they're having problems getting things right with bloated operating systems.

BB did the right thing: took some time out, chose a compact, lean and mean operating system, QNX, They are light years ahead of Android and Apple, only no-one knows it yet. Except Samsung and Apple,which is why they are delaying their product releases...
    05-07-13 09:42 PM
    Or Brian Boitano....

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    m0de25 and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-07-13 09:44 PM
    It would be nice if the article got the name of the phone right, called it the G10 multiple times (instead of Q10). Also, words joined together... at least 20 times. This is just a poorly written article, and a rehash of the latest guesses by analysts. If BB doesn't say anything about sales, then analysts will make things up in the vacuum. i.e Cleveland, Canaccord Genuity.

Here's what I see: Samsung Galaxy 4 shipped without KNOX, the security that was going to blow BB away. Iphone 5S delayed, Iphone 6 delayed also. Maybe they're having problems getting things right with bloated operating systems.

BB did the right thing: took some time out, chose a compact, lean and mean operating system, QNX, They are light years ahead of Android and Apple, only no-one knows it yet. Except Samsung and Apple,which is why they are delaying their product releases...
    Well said.
    05-07-13 09:45 PM
    Okay... I'd like everyone to calm down and look at this
    StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share

Or this.
    StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share

A little early yet but it could be a good sign.

EDIT...Wednesday morning the trends are still visible, but not nearly as dramatic as Tuesday. I guess the data was adjusted overnight.
    Last edited by Bugmapper; 05-08-13 at 05:58 AM.
    05-07-13 10:01 PM

Or this.

I don't know about StatCounter. I think their "stats" are somewhat suspect. I took your links above, and put in Canada as the country, and it shows a downdip for RIM in May. I would think it would show an up for early May due to new Q10s?
    05-07-13 10:14 PM
    I don't know about StatCounter. I think their "stats" are somewhat suspect. I took your links above, and put in Canada as the country, and it shows a downdip for RIM in May. I would think it would show an up for early May due to new Q10s?
    Certainly take the stats with a grain of salt. I thought that there was not enough penetration of the Q10 in Canada to consider it yet. The UK is ahead of us in roll out and a bit more bbry friendly.
    05-07-13 10:19 PM

Or this.

Am I reading that second chart right? Bbry outselling Samsung since bb10 release?

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 10:20 PM
    05-07-13 10:23 PM
    Just in the last 2 days. And includes tablets...and not sales... Online usage only.

Am I reading that second chart right? Bbry outselling Samsung since bb10 release?

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 10:23 PM
113,256 ... 898899900901902 ...