View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I am on the road for the next 6-8 hours.

Can you guys keep this above $16.00 for ,e until I get back?

Thanks.
    i'm trying.....
    05-06-13 09:46 AM
    He wasn't on but it was about his latest idea he had today.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    05-06-13 09:46 AM
    Like wht I'm seeing on the SP today. BBRy up 0.32.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-06-13 10:03 AM
    I just noticed BB changed their home page to picture the Q10. Nice!

BlackBerry Smartphones - Cell Phones - Mobile Phones - Tablets - Apps - US
    05-06-13 10:28 AM
    Nice review from a BB guy who went to IPhone and is now coming back.
    Love his comment "my iPhone is going to an old phones home or wherever these things go."

Don Tapscott: My BB's Back and There's Gonna Be Trouble!
    cjcampbell, lcjr, ibpluto and 5 others like this.
    05-06-13 10:36 AM
    I have to say that it was really good to see the Canaccord piece did absolutely nothing to the SP. Perhaps we've finally shaken that type of crap loose.
    05-06-13 10:59 AM
    Nice review from a BB guy who went to IPhone and is now coming back.
    Love his comment "my iPhone is going to an old phones home or wherever these things go."

Don Tapscott: My BB's Back and There's Gonna Be Trouble!
    Clearly the fellow likes it, so thats great!

Only trend I'm noticing with some of these reviews is how they say the Z10 was met with mediocre reviews, and that the Q10 aims to fix that. How exactly, when they are the same OS?

Played a lot with my wies's Q10 this weekend while setting it up. The keyboard is fantastic (better than the 9900 IMO), but going from the Z to the Q fotr screen space is noticable.

Both great phones that at the very least allows someone to choose between real keys or screen-estate
    05-06-13 11:01 AM
    The only scary thing is that he is likely bringing home $100k or more in compensation for his advice while I slave away trying to make $50k. I could do his job because accuracy does not appear to matter.

Posted via CB10
    If you have morals and a conscience then you would fail miserably at his job and likely die of a heart attack within a year. It takes a truly disgusting individual to do that kind of job well.
    05-06-13 11:03 AM

Only trend I'm noticing with some of these reviews is how they say the Z10 was met with mediocre reviews, and that the Q10 aims to fix that. How exactly, when they are the same OS?

Played a lot with my wies's Q10 this weekend while setting it up. The keyboard is fantastic (better than the 9900 IMO), but going from the Z to the Q fotr screen space is noticable.

Both great phones that at the very least allows someone to choose between real keys or screen-estate
    I played with the Q10 for about 10 minutes at a Bell store in the Toronto Financial District. They were sold out of the Q10s the first day, and still sold out. But that is expected in the financial district.

Great phone, but I still like my Z10 better....I like the bigger screen and love the browser reader mode.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    05-06-13 11:20 AM

One of our staff members at my work got a Q10 and we helped her set it up to connect with our exchange server. That was Friday. I talked to her today and she absolutely loves the Q10. She was coming from a Bold 9900. She says battery life is great and that it is "super fast". She also likes the keyboard.

The Q10 is a solid device. I think it will sell well to those who want a qwerty keyboard phone.
    lcjr, cjcampbell, m0de25 and 8 others like this.
    05-06-13 11:21 AM
    05-06-13 01:02 PM
    If you have morals and a conscience then you would fail miserably at his job and likely die of a heart attack within a year. It takes a truly disgusting individual to do that kind of job well.

Ha, reminds me of this loser... He was given compensation to write faulty analysis of regulation and banking in Iceland... Ironically, he is the same person who wrote my economics textbook. He was paid $124 000.
    05-06-13 01:07 PM
    Chris just posted this to the blogs...

Will Q10 demand drive a huge turnaround in BlackBerry
    Agree with this

The reason I am in on BB is because the expectations are so low on BB that even if BB 10 is a middling sales hit it is still going to blow the street expectations out of the water. The street still sees the BB brand as tainted – ie: pre BB10. This is why the stock is so low and it’s going to take time to change the brand perception. That’s ok as that’s where us BB Long people gain their competitive edge. We have the new BB brand perception that will slowly come to the realization of the market. Markets are rational in the medium to long term. One of the things that makes them irrational in the short term are outdated perceptions. These apply to turnaround stories like BB and Apple more than almost all other market situations.

BB 10is looking like a middling sales hit – no iphone or S4 hit but that’s ok. BB was never expecting it to be.
    Analysts are saying it is no sales hit like that as if to say it’s not doing well, but the stock is so under priced that BB10 is going to be a jolt to them when they see the financials.

Long BB
    05-06-13 01:16 PM
    Light volume + no news, tends to lead to bear raids with BBRY. I hope it's not the case this week.

I wonder if we can expect to hear about sales of the Q10.
    05-06-13 01:59 PM
    Aw, c'mon, I want BBRY to close green at least.
    05-06-13 02:21 PM
    Light volume + no news, tends to lead to bear raids with BBRY. I hope it's not the case this week.

I wonder if we can expect to hear about sales of the Q10.
    Shorts are determined to make it red today.
    05-06-13 02:22 PM
    I got out early at $15.75.

BBRY no doing anything today.

Wish they would have introduced the Q10 first!
    05-06-13 02:29 PM
    we wont make 15.85.....dammit
    05-06-13 02:30 PM
    Canadian mainstream media picking up the garbage...

Analyst sees RIM selling assets or company, or being
    05-06-13 02:33 PM
    Looks like a second day closing below 5-day, I think it's time to step out until we're looking more bullish.
    05-06-13 02:35 PM
    I sold it all earlier this afternoon. There's nothing keeping this up this week. It's just going to sail on down until there's another bear raid.
    05-06-13 02:37 PM
    I got out early at $15.75.

BBRY no doing anything today.

Wish they would have introduced the Q10 first!
    Yip. It's back to trading it for me too. Hopefully it will dive soon.
    05-06-13 02:38 PM
    Shorts are determined to make it red today.
    It is what happens when BBRY lets the Canacrap float around all day unanswered. Its an echo chamber of ridiculousness. Ugh!!
    Bugmapper likes this.
    05-06-13 02:38 PM
    Wow, this is almost like a bad movie that I'm forced to watch.....over and over and over and over again. Getting difficult to shrug it off like I used to. Oh well, gotta keep suckin it up I guess.
    05-06-13 02:41 PM
    It is what happens when BBRY lets the Canacrap float around all day unanswered. Its an echo chamber of ridiculousness. Ugh!!
    Yeah. There's nothing to keep it propped up and the bears know it. I think they give it a day or so and take a run at it again.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    05-06-13 02:41 PM
113,256 ... 885886887888889 ...