View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Yep remember last quarter they 'revised' their z10 estimates from 300k to 800 k.
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-06-13 08:16 AM
    Yep remember last quarter they 'revised' their z10 estimates from 300k to 800 k.
    After a previous revision only a few weeks before of 1.5M down to 300k. Clownshoes. You might as well make your investing decisions by throwing a lawn dart at the financial pages.
    05-06-13 08:23 AM
    This stock deserves some love today.
    cjcampbell, lcjr, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    05-06-13 08:25 AM
    I know, but TH and BBRY could stop all of this nonsense by making some hard figure announcements. TH uses all these great phrases about exceeding expectations and such, but BBRY doesn't give us real, hard numbers, the kind of numbers that would shut these fools up and expose them as the clowns they are. Until then, BBRY leaves itself and us shareholders open to this.

At some point perception becomes reality. BBRY seems like their PR machine specializes in accentuating bad news and burying good news. When they do fight back, they do so after hours and after the stock has tanked. We rarely get more than 50% of the damage back in the SP. I think there is a lot of great news and numbers to report, let's get it out there and build some more momentum. Here's hoping Blackberry Live is that kind of event!!!
    new_me222 and Markymark 23 like this.
    05-06-13 08:28 AM
    someone seems to have wanted it to start in the red today.
    05-06-13 08:29 AM
    Start red, end green...sounds like a good plan!
    05-06-13 08:33 AM
    I know, but TH and BBRY could stop all of this nonsense by making some hard figure announcements. TH uses all these great phrases about exceeding expectations and such, but BBRY doesn't give us real, hard numbers, the kind of numbers that would shut these fools up and expose them as the clowns they are. Until then, BBRY leaves itself and us shareholders open to this.

At some point perception becomes reality. BBRY seems like their PR machine specializes in accentuating bad news and burying good news. When they do fight back, they do so after hours and after the stock has tanked. We rarely get more than 50% of the damage back in the SP. I think there is a lot of great news and numbers to report, let's get it out there and build some more momentum. Here's hoping Blackberry Live is that kind of event!!!
    Thor is doing the right thing by making the tough decisions necessary to create long term shareholders' value. BBRY should not respond to an analyst's comments unless they are outright lies.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 08:34 AM
    I am in this am @ $15.60
    05-06-13 08:36 AM
    Good morning all. Got my coffee again and ready to see the SP so SOMETHING productive soon. It would be nice to find a schedule of the Q10 release/launch so we know what to expect and where. Should anybody find one please post it. I know France is coming up according ot Superfly_FR, but I would like the entire schedule. Ok, let's get this going!
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-06-13 08:41 AM
    Thor is doing the right thing by making the tough decisions necessary to create long term shareholders' value. BBRY should not respond to an analyst's comments unless they are outright lies.

Posted via CB10
    I don't have a problem with his vision, but we keep getting punched in the face and we don't respond. Coupled with launch events that are "muddled" at best, I think he is not doing what he can easily do to support the stock price. I am not asking him to be a constant cheerleader, or to take his eye off the big picture, but only to take reasonable steps to support the shares.
    Last edited by OMGitworks; 05-06-13 at 08:56 AM.
    05-06-13 08:42 AM
    Maybe I am not understanding this? Did this clown say BBRY will sale 2.8 million BB10 for the May Q? Would that not = profits for BBRY? How he got a $9 target is just silly and stupid. I would not expect anything else from a third world banana investment company like Canaccord.
    05-06-13 08:45 AM
    I don't have a problem with his vision, but we keep getting punched in the face and we don't respond. Coupled with launch vents that are "muddled" at best, I think he is not doing what he can easily do to support the stock price. I am not asking him to be a constant cheerleader, or to take his eye off the big picture, but only to take reasonable steps to support the shares.
    Yeah, turning the other cheek is not proper protocol in this market...lol
    OMGitworks and bungaboy like this.
    05-06-13 08:47 AM

Others won't agree for whatever reason, and maybe it's just a Monday morning attitude, but I'm with you on this right now. It is getting old seeing BBRY get beat down everytime something happens that should do positive things to the SP. Like I said, maybe it's just a Monday morning.
    OMGitworks likes this.
    05-06-13 08:47 AM
    It was Greg
    05-06-13 08:48 AM
    I don't have a problem with his vision, but we keep getting punched in the face and we don't respond. Coupled with launch vents that are "muddled" at best, I think he is not doing what he can easily do to support the stock price. I am not asking him to be a constant cheerleader, or to take his eye off the big picture, but only to take reasonable steps to support the shares.
    Thor also has part of his compensation tied to bbry share price. I believe. I think he has our and his own finanial interests in mind. If debunking rumors helps the sp in the long run I think he would be obligated to do so as CEO.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 08:55 AM
    Canaccord reiterates sell on $BBRY.. We "do not believe [co] can achieve .. mkt shr levels to return to sustained profit". $9 target
    I've done a little research on this guy. Quite the winner, as you can see.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000133.png

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 09:01 AM
    Lol @ ranking

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 09:11 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000133.png 
Views:	1442 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	158781

Posted via CB10
    is that an app?
    05-06-13 09:17 AM
    Decided to day trade today bought 8000 shares at 15.69 sold at 15.96 some good pocket change for a 1H trade
    Bugmapper, m0de25 and CDM76 like this.
    05-06-13 09:21 AM
    I forgot to mention that we are bumping up against the 5-dma at $ 15.85/shr and need to get above it again. We are so close here and the volume is light.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-may-6a-2013-chart.jpg

We have this funny little falling wedge to get out of with the downside already in for today. Can we rally above the 5-dma and start a whole new leg up here? Anyway, while we wait, lets see who can make the Cannacord analysts face look funnier with a moustache and some pimples or something like Alfred E Newman. Man, to think he is their top analyst too.
    05-06-13 09:23 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000133.png 
Views:	1442 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	158781

Posted via CB10
    Well, you could say that he is successful at underachieving...lol
    morganplus8, fedakd and bungaboy like this.
    05-06-13 09:28 AM
    Next on BNN analyst cutting his PT on Blackberry! Of course he gets air time!
    DOD news, store packed in London, Q10 demand.....no air time.

Sad...one day
    05-06-13 09:31 AM
    Well, you could say that he is successful at underachieving...lol
    The only scary thing is that he is likely bringing home $100k or more in compensation for his advice while I slave away trying to make $50k. I could do his job because accuracy does not appear to matter.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by sparkaction; 05-06-13 at 09:42 AM.
    morganplus8, lcjr, zyben and 2 others like this.
    05-06-13 09:31 AM
    Next on BNN analyst cutting his PT on Blackberry! Of course he gets air time!
    DOD news, store packed in London, Q10 demand.....no air time.

Sad...one day
    Who is this "Analyst"? Not this Walkley ding dong I hope.
    05-06-13 09:35 AM
    I am on the road for the next 6-8 hours.

Can you guys keep this above $16.00 for me until I get back?

Thanks.
    Last edited by bungaboy; 05-06-13 at 06:38 PM.
    05-06-13 09:36 AM
113,256 ... 884885886887888 ...