View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Now just add some vodka, horseradish, tabasco, worcestershire, salt, pepper, and rim that glass with some celery salt, and you've got yourself a good healthy start to the day.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, and of course, replace that tomato juice with some clamato juice and you've hit a home run

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 11:16 AM
    I'm trying to decide between the white or black Q10 but leaning towards white. Also how I'm going to get one if my contract still has over a year left with Verizon.
    Tell them you are being transferred to where they do not offer phone service
    either out of coverage area or out of the country. I have heard of people telling them they were moving to the Yukon or NWT and they let them out. Just have to give them a bunch of "oh my god what am I going to do"

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-04-13 11:39 AM
    There was an outage today? For what a minute? For who....Legacy BB's? Flogged my Z all day and that included plenty of BBM throughout the day and didn't notice a single thing.

How does this make the news when iMessage outages abrely get reported!?!?!?!
    You did not notice because you are not in India. They DID notice!
    05-04-13 11:59 AM
    You did not opticle because you are ot in India. They DID notice!
    Ooh, I think maybe you're typing on an iPhone, huh?

Have a great weekend everyone!
    bungaboy, CDM76 and lcjr like this.
    05-04-13 12:03 PM
    Ooh, I think maybe you're typing on an iPhone, huh?

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Nah, too small of a screen. iPad 128GB with LTE. I tired the playbook, that was a joke.
    05-04-13 12:06 PM
    I'm a shareholder of Blackberry and I truly hope this goes to the 20 dollars this month. I am pleased to see some Technical experts making bullish bets on the stock. This chartist thinks price is about to take off. I love Blackberrys in general, but the new Q10 has won a special place in my office.
    BlackistheBerry and lcjr like this.
    05-04-13 12:18 PM
    Now just add some vodka, horseradish, tabasco, worcestershire, salt, pepper, and rim that glass with some celery salt, and you've got yourself a good healthy start to the day.

Posted via CB10
    Be healthy . . . . drop the celery salt! LoL
    05-04-13 12:24 PM
    Oh, and of course, replace that tomato juice with some clamato juice and you've hit a home run

Posted via CB10
    Best mixed drink evah!!!! Caesar!
    05-04-13 12:25 PM
    Nah, too small of a screen. iPad 128GB with LTE. I tired the playbook, that was a joke.
    LoL "opticle" on an iPaid and you "tired" the PlayBook . . . . . did Siri do that for you or is that iPredict? ha ha ha j/k
    m0de25 likes this.
    05-04-13 12:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    Of course I added Vodka. What's the best cure for a hangover? More booze

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 12:38 PM
    first weekend in double digits...yeah bring it on
    05-04-13 12:50 PM
    Of course I added Vodka. What's the best cure for a hangover? More booze

Posted via CB10

Good old hair of the dog.
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-04-13 02:23 PM
    Best mixed drink evah!!!! Caesar!
    Except for the clamato premixed Caesar's, they are pretty bad. Can you buy Clamato in the US? I seem to remember looking for it on more then one trip and not being able to find it... Kind of like KD.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-04-13 02:56 PM
    Except for the clamato premixed Caesar's, they are pretty bad. Can you buy Clamato in the US? I seem to remember looking for it on more then one trip and not being able to find it... Kind of like KD.
    I don't think you can. I believe that it's a Canadian thing. What we call a Caesar, they call a Bloody Mary and just use tomato juice instead.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 03:06 PM
    All this booze talk reminds me of my favourite pick-up line.

New Cape Bretoner Pickup Line

A Cape Bretoner was standing at a bar and a beautiful woman was beside him so he leans over and says, "You remind me of my little toe"

She replies, "What? You Mean I'm small and cute?"

He says, "No. I’ll probably bang you on the coffee table later when I'm drunk."
    05-04-13 03:07 PM
    All this booze talk reminds me of my favourite pick-up line.

New Cape Bretoner Pickup Line

A Cape Bretoner was standing at a bar and a beautiful woman was beside him so he leans over and says, "You remind me of my little toe"

She replies, "What? You Mean I'm small and cute?"

He says, "No. I’ll probably bang you on the coffee table later when I'm drunk."
    Lol lol lol
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-04-13 03:16 PM
    I don't think you can. I believe that it's a Canadian thing. What we call a Caesar, they call a Bloody Mary and just use tomato juice instead.

Posted via CB10
    Some trivia.

THE MOTT’S CLAMATO STORY
    Canadians had their first taste of Mott’s Clamato in 1969, the year the tomato clam cocktail was first introduced across the country by the Duffy Mott Company. The savoury and distinctive drink quickly became the essential ingredient in making a Caesar. Canada’s Cocktail can also be enjoyed on its own, either chilled or over ice. Today, Mott’s Clamato is available across Canada in a variety of flavours and formats including Original, Extra Spicy (for those who like a bit more of the secret spice), The Works with horseradish (no need to add your own spices), Virgin Caesar (when you want the taste of a Caesar without the alcohol) and Ready To Drink Caesar (for those who want to open the bottle, and enjoy a Mott’s Clamato Caesar).

HE STORY OF THE CAESAR
    A Canadian creation, the Caesar (or Bloody Caesar) was invented in 1969 to celebrate the opening of Marco’s Italian restaurant at the Calgary Inn (now the Westin Calgary). Resident mixologist and food and beverage manager, Walter Chell, was commissioned to develop a new cocktail. He took inspiration from the flavours of Spaghetti Vongole (spaghetti with clams), and combined sweet (tomato juice), salty (clam nectar), sour (lime), spicy (Worcestershire sauce) and bitter (celery salt) into his new concoction. After naming it for the Roman emperor, legend has it that he served one to an Englishman who exclaimed: "That's a good bloody Caesar!"That same year Mott’s Clamato was introduced and is, without a doubt, Canada’s original and most popular Caesar mix found on store shelves across the country and isused in most bars and restaurants. In fact, many establishments use the Caesar as their signature cocktail, with more than 350 million Caesars made with Mott’s Clamato every year! No wonder it is Canada’s Cocktail.
    cjcampbell and q649 like this.
    05-04-13 03:19 PM
    Well.... I'm do'n my part supporting the home team

My family is officially all 10'd up

Me...Z
    Daughter...Z
    Wife...Q (just finished setting it up)

Youngest still to young for a phone, but when it's time...well, you know

Gotta say the Q is one nice ride!

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    05-04-13 04:10 PM
    Well.... I'm do'n my part supporting the home team

My family is officially all 10'd up

Me...Z
    Daughter...Z
    Wife...Q (just finished setting it up)

Youngest still to young for a phone, but when it's time...well, you know

Gotta say the Q is one nice ride!

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Ha, your youngest will have a z10 as soon as aristo is out.

Posted via CB10
    ibpluto, bungaboy, lcjr and 1 others like this.
    05-04-13 04:33 PM
    Ha, your youngest will have a z10 as soon as aristo is out.

Posted via CB10
    Or maybe the R10 will be out...

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-04-13 05:14 PM
    TSX short interest has increased on BB.CA during the weeks from April 15th - April 30th making it likely the NASDAQ will have similar results next week.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-tsx_bb_si.png
    05-04-13 05:21 PM
    Well gents, I'm off to Zimbabwe for the month. Won't be able to track BBRY except maybe sporadically, but I have left my full position as is. I trust the 8-ball and cowbell will be in full force and that I will arrive home to good news.

Talk to you lot in June and GL!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 07:34 PM
    Well gents, I'm off to Zimbabwe for the month. Won't be able to track BBRY except maybe sporadically, but I have left my full position as is. I trust the 8-ball and cowbell will be in full force and that I will arrive home to good news.

Posted via CB10
    Travel safe and have fun.
    05-04-13 07:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Been safe and good luck friend.
    05-04-13 07:49 PM
    Wow, hours later after working around the house I find myself back on the patio with a cold beer. Life is good.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000069.jpg  
    05-04-13 07:51 PM
113,256 ... 879880881882883 ...